Toast Welcome Rory Lobb

Remove this Banner Ad

Controversial as I know he is a whipping boy around here but Lobb has been very good for us this year in the 2nd ruck role, the last 3 weeks we have had runs where we cannot buy a centre clearance and Lobb has gone into the ruck and either halved the contest or helped win the clearance.

NN had 2 in a row at the start of the third and Lobb went in

He did it against GWS and then today again Darcy couldn't get anything out of the middle, then Lobb went into the centre and got us a clearance about halfway through the second, Darcy then stepped up after that but its good to have a capable point of difference ruck who can help stem the momentum.

We have seen around the comp this year that many teams get massive run ons when momentum out of the centre can't be stopped and Lobb has so far proven to be our circuit breaker, invaluable to have IMO

Thought he deserved some praise for this and hopefully others had taken notice too
No goals today but doubt Tabs gets a huge bag without Rory there today.

Controversial as I know he is a whipping boy around here but Lobb has been very good for us this year in the 2nd ruck role, the last 3 weeks we have had runs where we cannot buy a centre clearance and Lobb has gone into the ruck and either halved the contest or helped win the clearance.

NN had 2 in a row at the start of the third and Lobb went in

He did it against GWS and then today again Darcy couldn't get anything out of the middle, then Lobb went into the centre and got us a clearance about halfway through the second, Darcy then stepped up after that but its good to have a capable point of difference ruck who can help stem the momentum.

We have seen around the comp this year that many teams get massive run ons when momentum out of the centre can't be stopped and Lobb has so far proven to be our circuit breaker, invaluable to have IMO

Thought he deserved some praise for this and hopefully others had taken notice too
Definitely been solid. Loved how he got out of the way - blocked- for Tabs. Starting to click up forward. Pity he didn’t kick one or two, deserved at least that

I like this bloke. He’s looks solid this year, last year people forget his acl was nearly wrecked, the year before his scapula fractured. He is never going to be a bear of a key forward who out wrestles key defenders, but he wins his position in his own way and contributes both in the ruck and from FF. I thought he was great in the ruck today, connected nicely with the mids.

I like this bloke. He’s looks solid this year, last year people forget his acl was nearly wrecked, the year before his scapula fractured. He is never going to be a bear of a key forward who out wrestles key defenders, but he wins his position in his own way and contributes both in the ruck and from FF. I thought he was great in the ruck today, connected nicely with the mids.
Liked his game as well. Did well in the ruck and 6 tackles is decent for a bloke his size. Only missed that gettable goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back