Player Watch Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, it’s part of the process that to get your men you need to go slight overs nowadays

I still remember the negativity about McStay’s deal when he joined… now it’s barely mentioned
Majority of these FA deals are front ended or backended too. Pies are under the cap with room to move. I wouldn't surprised if this deal was to meet the cap requirements for this year.

Majority of these FA deals are front ended or backended too. Pies are under the cap with room to move. I wouldn't surprised if this deal was to meet the cap requirements for this year.
And going into this time next year where our vets will likely retire, we’ll have more money off the books to play with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seen some Scum campaigners on social media joking about the contract length

Do they not see the hypocrisy in that? They overpaid Zac Williams off one good final and to be injured most of the time and paid Jack Martin $1m a year to be injured most of the time.

We get the good GWS players, they get the Marchbanks and the Setterfields

Last edited:

Kane Cornes ‘I’m sorry but I just don’t get it. For this video alone Collingwood would’ve needed a phone and the use of their internet to upload this video of Perryman. And what about the cost of fuel that Perryman had to use to get to the AIA Centre? If you add all of that up it’s around 900K for this video, that’s just not worth it for a role player’.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back