Toast Welcome to Freo Jeremy Sharp - SSP Selection 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Sharp goes out of his way to celebrate his teammates individual successes & that of the team. He seems to be the first one there jumping on the goal scorer with a big beaming smile.
He would have loved to give his teammates that win over the Pies & was clearly devastated he couldn’t. He’s a good egg & deserves some recognition for making us a better team, which he’s getting.
I can't believe how quickly he has 'fit in'

Sharp goes out of his way to celebrate his teammates individual successes & that of the team. He seems to be the first one there jumping on the goal scorer with a big beaming smile.
He would have loved to give his teammates that win over the Pies & was clearly devastated he couldn’t. He’s a good egg & deserves some recognition for making us a better team, which he’s getting.
This 100%. He's got such infectious enthusiasm and I LOVE those kind of players; rub off on the team spirit interminably!

And we snagged him all for free, fuqen hoolie doolies!! :)

This 100%. He's got such infectious enthusiasm and I LOVE those kind of players; rub off on the team spirit interminably!

And we snagged him all for free, fuqen hoolie doolies!! :)
on the trades etc forum Sydney supporters have no understanding of how much better our players are when they get to be with their mates

Last edited:
Wasn't there a poster who didn't want us to go after Sharp because they were trying to, in their own words "root some young lady" off Tik Tok or something like that, and somehow Sharp coming would affect that or ruin it or whatever....?!?! Or did I dream it? I think it was coz of Sharpy? Who the lady maybe followed, or maybe it was Instagram or some other junket shite?

I can't remember, except I thought it was initially a wind-up but turns out they were deadly serious. Which made it more hilarious :tearsofjoy:

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

Wasn't there a poster who didn't want us to go after Sharp because they were trying to, in their own words "root some young lady" off Tik Tok or something like that, and somehow Sharp coming would affect that or ruin it or whatever....?!?! Or did I dream it? I think it was coz of Sharpy? Who the lady maybe followed, or maybe it was Instagram or some other junket shite?

I can't remember, except I thought it was initially a wind-up but turns out they were deadly serious. Which made it more hilarious :tearsofjoy:

Yeah I remember this as well.

My buddy can get any woman's he wants. Cause his pick up skills are Shaaaarp.

Sarcastic Well Done GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure was, post of 2022.
He was ok we got Sharp in the end because he lost interest in the girl he was trying to root.

Post in thread '2022 Trade Period Match Thread'
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2022-trade-period-match-thread.1333554/post-76992693

Sure was, post of 2022.
He was ok we got Sharp in the end because he lost interest in the girl he was trying to root.

Post in thread '2022 Trade Period Match Thread'
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2022-trade-period-match-thread.1333554/post-76992693
lol....thank ye sir. It was just so melodramatic and funny. "It will be all over for me". Oh man, cos there's not about x amount of billion other women on the planet or whatever. I love stuff like this, it really tickles me. Am I sadomasochistic or a big meanie?! :tearsofjoy:

lol....thank ye sir. It was just so melodramatic and funny. "It will be all over for me". Oh man, cos there's not about x amount of billion other women on the planet or whatever. I love stuff like this, it really tickles me. Am I sadomasochistic or a big meanie?! :tearsofjoy:
most young women would be shattered at missing out on Sharp lol

most young women would be shattered at missing out on Sharp lol
I think the thing was, it read like this guy only had 1 chance....with 1 girl (ever, in the whole world!) and that somehow Sharp like the proverbial cool kid of a movie was just gunna come along and sweep said girl off their feet and ruin that young man's hopes & dreams. It was like something from a dumb rom-com movie. Sharp probably wasn't even aware of ANY of it, or even if he knew the girl or even romanced the girl, the despondency of that guy and the way he detailed it was just.....really humourous to me :tearsofjoy:

I think the thing was, it read like this guy only had 1 chance....with 1 girl (ever, in the whole world!) and that somehow Sharp like the proverbial cool kid of a movie was just gunna come along and sweep said girl off their feet and ruin that young man's hopes & dreams. It was like something from a dumb rom-com movie. Sharp probably wasn't even aware of ANY of it, or even if he knew the girl or even romanced the girl, the despondency of that guy and the way he detailed it was just.....really humourous to me :tearsofjoy:
maybe it was Liam Henry ;)

I am more concerned about his run of inaccuracies in front of goal lately than his impact on someone getting a root, but that’s me.

I am more concerned about his run of inaccuracies in front of goal lately than his impact on someone getting a root, but that’s me.

His skills by foot have progressively got worse as the year has gone on. If NOD keeps progressing his spot will be in danger pretty soon if it doesn't regain some form.

His skills by foot have progressively got worse as the year has gone on. If NOD keeps progressing his spot will be in danger pretty soon if it doesn't regain some form.
Which wing does noddy usually play more often on...thought more skinny side..

Probably with Sharp fatigue starting to set in . .. I see him as a good outlet from defense when we need clear it, rather than offensive.. but yeh he needs to lift..

Which wing does noddy usually play more often on...thought more skinny side..

Probably with Sharp fatigue starting to set in . .. I see him as a good outlet from defense when we need clear it, rather than offensive.. but yeh he needs to lift..
First full AFL season of I'm correct.
He will be tiring.

Thought he has. Been quite solid in his disposal. Will keep an eye out for it.

Have you started to notice thr frustrating poor disposals under very little pressure? The out on the full against Essendon was as bad as it gets, and quite a few very bad simple passes again against Geelong.

He has a lot of strengths, and it seems the day of super silky wingers like Stephen Hill are gone due to the extreme running ability needed, but it's just a frustration I have. When he gets the ball now I'm a little anxious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to Freo Jeremy Sharp - SSP Selection 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back