Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of Josh Kennedy about him with his movements & the way he protects the drop zone.
We need a lowlights package so we don’t get too excited, cause he looks good.
Jlo will love the defensive acts as well.

The most exciting part for me is the fact it's stated he has midfield potential and he wanted to get more time up the ground. Must clearly be driven to have a good tank in the future.

Just in case you were wondering who to kill first Joshy boy
1st

317c67c9c12cb3d0974b494f353f93e1.jpg

2nd

11d6daa667b9bd09ca42229db3560673.jpg

3rd

bcd13c3294478f31525f315bc5ce4109.jpg

4th
d61e879a67ca178ac93a0a6b455844f1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to freo Josh.
According to Duffield there were some knocks on his fitness that saw him slide a bit. Should be easily fixed with a good attitude to training when he starts.

He was set to co-captain Bendigo in 2020 but as the season shutdown due to Covid-19, Treacy instead focused on the aspects of his game that could be improved off the training track.

“It’s been a really challenging year but also something that was out of our control and we just had to deal with it, get on with things, train and put in the work,” Treacy said.

“The aim was to better myself in other ways without playing footy, which I feel is what I managed to do.

“There were a lot of drives to the oval and doing the work on your own and spending hours in the gym. It was pretty good to start seeing results from that work and the rewards that came on from that.

“I definitely wanted to improve my speed, endurance and agility and strength, as well as the leadership side of my game.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back