Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

He's still young but its fair to say you'd be wanting your prized number 1 pick KPF to be tracking better than a rookie by their 4th season.
He's a worse kick than Jye at the moment.

Difference being Jye has shown he can kick straight whereas Jamarra has shown 0 improvement in that regard his whole career.

Anyway this is the Treacy thread so the really promising thing is he's still keeping his great accuracy up - how good were those goals from 50 odd out.

He's still young but its fair to say you'd be wanting your prized number 1 pick KPF to be tracking better than a rookie by their 4th season.
Whilst he was a rookie pick, we got extremely lucky. Without COVID, he's playing a senior year and going top 10 (was Captain I believe and had put some good games in already). Great scouting by Walls though, had seen enough to take a punt.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I told you this would happen. As soon as he started clunking marks he would be a weapon.

Now here's the next prediction. He's going to get better. He tires too early in games, he has a big impact early and then it's not like defenders figure out who he is, he comes off peak output.

After a week off he will tear apart a team, after a couple more preseasons he will tear apart a competition.
sagacious

Basically the difference in him from last year to this is he is holding his marks. I posted last year that he was getting in the right positions, getting first hands on the ball and then dropping the mark. So yes, he has improved remarkably. If anyone needs reminding what he was like last year just look at Jacko up forward this year, first hands on the pill but fumbles the mark. Jacko needs to follow what ever Josh did last pre season!
sagacious 2

Just caught up on the poddy the big kahuna did with Clark & O'Driscall.

Look out Brisbane Lions whatever sledge Harris Andrews said to him back in 2021 Josh has that in his memory bank for the rest of his career i reckon and hasn't forgotten and has a point to prove everytime he plays him/them.

I’m too lazy to look it up. Does anyone know what the sledge from Harris Andrews was?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Whilst he was a rookie pick, we got extremely lucky. Without COVID, he's playing a senior year and going top 10 (was Captain I believe and had put some good games in already). Great scouting by Walls though, had seen enough to take a punt.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's weird but it's probably a case of desperation paying off. We took a punt because we had to. We've been looking for a key forward for 10 years.

Been told to look out for some “good news” re JT by my sauce.
He’s about to channel his inner tabs for the bombers game?

Been told to look out for some “good news” re JT by my sauce.
Fox Tv GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Ellis is such a plonker. I love how one of the key planks to his praise is a backhander in that we'd fall apart without him (which is a very long bow).
Also perpetrating myths about the Hawks flag in 2008, they were hardly much younger than Geelong on the day. Only 3 players with less than 50 games and 9 more than 100 including 4 with 150 plus.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back