Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't been this excited about a new player since young Sean Darcy joined the club.
Mark my words he is going to be a gun!

F**ck yeah!! POWER !!!!
I'm an over the moon with this contract extension.
What a boon for this club! He has captain written all over him.

F**ck yeah!! POWER FORWARD LOCKED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F***************CK YEAH!!!!!!

Treacy is what we were hoping Hogan was gonna be for us.

A legit big, powerful forward who is super accurate in front of goal.

JT isn't our next Matthew Pavlich, he's our first Josh Treacy.

Cult hero highlights so far:
  • Got a match ban in his first pre-season match for concussing Brodie Grey
  • Kicked seven goals in his debut for Peel
  • Injuring Michael Walters' eye in a tackle during training
  • Kicking his first AFL goal against Sydney on the run from 55m out
  • Massive pack mark in Sydney at the SCG
  • Litetally running through two GC players to smash the ball forward
  • Top 6 running in the Coleman
Any others to add?
Cow farming king

In an age of flip flopping mercenaries how impressive is the loyalty of Treac, Young, Serong, Darcey and Co.
To come over here and make us their own.

Even the Pav said he had thought long and hard about moving back to Adelaide in the early years.

Cudos. Love and admiration for these young men.

Quite possibly. But going on the here and now, Treacy is the man to build your forward line around.
The thing I like about the combination is they both bring different things to the table but compliment each other.

JT and JA have both said they spend a lot of time together discussing tactics and have bonded off field as well.

Given they are both accurate kicks they are going to be a powerful force together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see any of our guys signing for full market value; they're doing it in order to get a Bolton or Warner in and win flags.
If that is the case I hope we don't overpay for any "star" that we bring in - picks, fine but not in salary.

Nothing disrupts team harmony like paying the new guy more than the guys who have bled and sacrificed for the club.

Tim Kelly is a great example.

If that is the case I hope we don't overpay for any "star" that we bring in - picks, fine but not in salary.

Nothing disrupts team harmony like paying the new guy more than the guys who have bled and sacrificed for the club.

Most premiership sides have at least one trade in on great coin, I don't think this Fremantle squad getting Bolton is anything close to the Tim Kelly trade. For starters our window has just opened where as the Eagles were going for one final push.

And difference is we have a war chest to trade or draft with eagles gave up everything they had when they couldn’t afford to

Anyone still keen on Logan McDonald?

I'll wait...
Season 3 Smell GIF by Nanalan'

Greaat news that Trecy has signed on until 2030.Love the way he plays his football.
Here he is explaing to Brady Grey why he re-signed.
1) I love the club and what they have done for me.:freo::freo:
2) I love all my team mates.:freo::freo:
3) $imill.
4)same as previous.
5) Now how many more to year 30?
Brody saw the funny side.
Just kidding by the way. 1722566505559.png

Most premiership sides have at least one trade in on great coin, I don't think this Fremantle squad getting Bolton is anything close to the Tim Kelly trade. For starters our window has just opened where as the Eagles were going for one final push.

And difference is we have a war chest to trade or draft with eagles gave up everything they had when they couldn’t afford to
Agree we are in a great position to bring in missing pieces, and happy to give away lots of picks - we don't need too many more "kids" right now.

Just don't overpay (salary) for guys these guys - look after the stars we have right now first.

In my opinion.

Agree we are in a great position to bring in missing pieces, and happy to give away lots of picks - we don't need too many more "kids" right now.

Just don't overpay (salary) for guys these guys - look after the stars we have right now first.

In my opinion.
Bang on re:salary, couldn't give a **** about picks. Bolton either re-works contract to fit in with our structure or Richmond pay the top up. That way harmony isn't jeopardized.

That or he comes and kicks 4 goals a game and earns the extra

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back