Autopsy Welcome to Freo Liam Henry – Fremantle’s 3rd 2019 National Draft Pick [Match bid Pick #9]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
when he cries about wanting to go home, does he get welcomed back?

The vibe I get is Serong and Brayshaw are building a complete buy in or GTFO culture amongst the core players. You can kind of see it in the group of players that are showing up to these voluntary off season sessions, blokes signing up for the next 5 years etc.

Pure speculation but my take is Henry was already on the outer amongst the playing group for this reason - and I imagine once you're out, you're out.

The vibe I get is Serong and Brayshaw are building a complete buy in or GTFO culture amongst the core players. You can kind of see it in the group of players that are showing up to these voluntary off season sessions, blokes signing up for the next 5 years etc.

Pure speculation but my take is Henry was already on the outer amongst the playing group for this reason - and I imagine once you're out, you're out.
if it was clear to us that Henry was playing for Liam Henry (and Colin Young) than it would have been even more intense in the actual team.

Yeah I know a few people close to Liam through my work, and they'd always indicated he was a nice lad but incredibly simple. When I asked about the move away from Freo, they just seemed to think he'd be fairly easily led by someone like a Colin Young or other people in his network.

Not a bad player, but he was never going to have the footy smarts needed to take it to Cyril Rioli levels.

Hahah oh yeh that 2 minute interview more than confirms that…

I suspect he has had media training and knows he has to stay on message across platforms, saying something somewhere once doesn't cut it. He's still figjam to me.
Was this after his airport interview.
I think he might of been pulled up by somebody.
We already know what you really think ya spoon fed little parasite..🤮

Did anyone notice the clip just on the news with Henry showing off his new St Kilda kit was taken at Freo Oval? (Apologies, just noticed it was covered in another thread)

Last edited:
Did anyone notice the clip just on the news with Henry showing off his new St Kilda kit was taken at Freo Oval?
Yes, according to Flagmantle (on Facebook) Linda Henry was at the game but couldn't take her place in the selected side owing to prioritising fashion😲😂

Before anyone gets upset, it is just a joke. IMG_20231022_193015.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne based footy fans are ruthless and are already talking the piss out of Liam on Twitter for that interview before he’s even kicked a ball.

I don’t know who’s advising him but I’d be telling him to just get over there and keep a low profile to start with and do his talking on the footy field. Steer clear of media appearances for a while.

Our slow ball movement was the reason for him to leave?

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's hilarious considering he was one of the worst offenders as he took forever assessing every option. Then finally deciding on a short chip kick which did little to move the ball forward. Or was intercepted due to a skill error or telegraphing the kick by staring at the recipient for 3 seconds.

The only reason I would feel any sympathy for Liam was if the reason he moved to Melbourne was because he was gay and wanted to get away from unforgiving friends/family etc in WA so he could be himself in Melbourne and didn't want to come out either so he kept it quiet to Fremantle also. Complete speculation on my part of course, but you never know.

The only reason I would feel any sympathy for Liam was if the reason he moved to Melbourne was because he was gay and wanted to get away from unforgiving friends/family etc in WA so he could be himself in Melbourne and didn't want to come out either so he kept it quiet to Fremantle also. Complete speculation on my part of course, but you never know.
I would say that’s very unlikely based on the amount of girls he hits up on Instagram on the daily

The only reason I would feel any sympathy for Liam was if the reason he moved to Melbourne was because he was gay
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back