Welcome Welcome To Freo Shai Bolton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with this. Is he the missing piece for a premiership? Maybe not. But the club is establishing that its finals or goodbye for JLo, and they intend on winning a premiership in the next three years.

What is Shais heritage.
Noongah ? & I'm picking up something Asiatic.
Anybody in the know ?
A proud indigenous Noongar man who descends from the Menang and Willman tribes, he still gets back to the land whenever he can for some hunting and fishing. Bolton has not forgotten his roots — far from it — and family and culture remain an important part of his life.

If you can beat out Bailey Banfield for a spot - I look forward to watching you play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My advice for playing small forward is to never, ever pass the footy and have a ping at all costs.
I wanna hear the cry “ Hungry !!!” from the other players ringing across the ground after each of the 2-4 goals he kicks per game for us

Hopefully he’s a bit more consistent next year than he has been lately.
WRT consistency I was pleasantly surprised to hear that he has finished Top 5 in RFCs FnB for the past 5 years. He's more consistent than I thought. A Richmond fan said he is plays consistently at a good level with frequent flashes of brilliance. So I hope the close of 2024 was an anomaly due to him being mentally checked out.

Think Kevin Bartlett presented him with the number. I had a bit of a laugh when someone earlier, for different reasons, said our players should call Bolton "hungry".
I'm old enough to see the resemblance ... the way he sniffs out a goal! More skills overhead than KB though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome To Freo Shai Bolton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back