Welcome Welcome To Freo Shai Bolton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a bit scared about this trade.

No Doubt Shai Bolton is a proven quality player.

But Picks 10, 11, 18 for Shai Bolton, pick 14 and a 2025 3rd rounder is a bit steep and risky.

I preferably would of rather keep those 3 picks and got 3 more kids in the draft.

Just a warning, If we dont make finals in 2025, there will be people sinking the boots on us.

I think this was a bad Idea in my opinion to trade that much to get him.

I hope I am proven wrong.

I am a bit scared about this trade.

No Doubt Shai Bolton is a proven quality player.

But Picks 10, 11, 18 for Shai Bolton, pick 14 and a 2025 3rd rounder is a bit steep and risky.

I preferably would of rather keep those 3 picks and got 3 more kids in the draft.

Just a warning, If we dont make finals in 2025, there will be people sinking the boots on us.

I think this was a bad Idea in my opinion to trade that much to get him.

I hope I am proven wrong.
Im very confident you will be. No I dont think we payed too much.

Im very confident you will be. No I dont think we payed too much.

I wont deny The quality of Shai Bolton. But It should of been like the Rory lobb trade.

We offer picks 10 and 11, We get pick 14 and Bolton.

I am worried that He doesnt perform as he did at Richmond or he misses half a season next year with injuries.

I am only scared due to past trades. Hogan is one, Harley Bennell is the other.

Bennell being injury prone didnt help the dockers much from 2016 to 2019.

I wont deny The quality of Shai Bolton. But It should of been like the Rory lobb trade.

We offer picks 10 and 11, We get pick 14 and Bolton.

I am worried that He doesnt perform as he did at Richmond or he misses half a season next year with injuries.

I am only scared due to past trades. Hogan is one, Harley Bennell is the other.

Bennell being injury prone didnt help the dockers much from 2016 to 2019.
We absolutely are crying out for someone who can do something with the ball when it hits the deck in our forward 50. No kid we draft is going to be able to do that consistently next year, even if they are a first rounder.

We absolutely are crying out for someone who can do something with the ball when it hits the deck in our forward 50. No kid we draft is going to be able to do that consistently next year, even if they are a first rounder.

Again... I wont deny he is quality.

I am still worried he could be injury prone like Harley Bennell.

Could Freo realistically fit all 3 or frederick, Bolton and Walters in the same forward line in 2025?

Could Freo realistically fit all 3 or frederick, Bolton and Walters in the same forward line in 2025?
Using Sonny as a sub, yes they can.

He’s played at least 19 games for the past 6 years. That’s good durability.

Walters is cooked. He’ll get games as a sub and will act as more like a forward line coach on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome To Freo Shai Bolton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back