Welcome Welcome To Freo Shai Bolton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anybody know how much of his contract Richmond is paying? If any at all.
Apparently none but we’ve spread it over 5.

Happy to be wrong - I have heard elsewhere they are making a contribution but that wasn’t confirmed. They don’t really have anyone else to help spend 95% of the cap on.

Woke up this morning in the hazy aftermath of trade period.

Remembered we've traded one of my favourite players in the AFL for Lachie Schultz and 2x 2nd picks

Still have pick 14 in an historically deep draft

imsohappy.gif

One of the best players to watch in the AFL! Going to absolutely tear it apart next year.

Again... I wont deny he is quality.

I am still worried he could be injury prone like Harley Bennell.

Could Freo realistically fit all 3 or frederick, Bolton and Walters in the same forward line in 2025?
He's hardly missed a game... Durability has been a strength.

After the heartache of losing 5 games by 2 goals or less, plus a draw without any real contribution from our small forwards.
With Tom Emmett playing in 4 of those games kicking just 4 goals & having very little statistical relevance, I’m not sure how anyone can be disappointed with what we paid.
We accumulated draft picks to bring in this exact type of player, a player who had 4 years to run on a contract. Bolton plays in those games we’re into the 2nd week of finals at least.
Well done Wallsy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the heartache of losing 5 games by 2 goals or less, plus a draw without any real contribution from our small forwards.
With Tom Emmett playing in 4 of those games kicking just 4 goals & having very little statistical relevance, I’m not sure how anyone can be disappointed with what we paid.
We accumulated draft picks to bring in this exact type of player, a player who had 4 years to run on a contract. Bolton plays in those games we’re into the 2nd week of finals at least.
Well done Wallsy.
Price is fine, I'm just greedy.

I wonder how many back pages in a row The West will dedicate to Shai.

Meme Think GIF

Technically Peake is the only player ever got under the father son rule even though Brian Peake never played for us.

Carlton better hope that if Matt Kennedy has a son he isn’t much good btw…

Was Clem Michael a father son pick up? There was some criteria early on that if a father played so many games for SF, EF, Claremont, Perth and Swans they would qualify as FS. Long time back to that now and the exact details are a little hazzy.

Was Clem Michael a father son pick up? There was some criteria early on that if a father played so many games for SF, EF, Claremont, Perth and Swans they would qualify as FS. Long time back to that now and the exact details are a little hazzy.
Yeah.
Good player. Shame about his knee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome To Freo Shai Bolton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back