Welcome Welcome To Freo Shai Bolton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

While I think that the number is too high, I’d like to see him in #40

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Did you say that knowing that was the number his dad wore in the 2 games he played for Freo? Delean has it, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind moving up to a smaller number.

Looks like 15, 16, 19, 20, 43 are the ones available if nobody changes.

i wonder how much his addition will help the other small forwards.
  • walter had his career resurgence when shultz was attracting the best defender. can walters
  • i think part of the reason why banfield declined late season was a combination of sturts addition and teams putting more work into containing him. interesting to see how he will go.
  • sturt i imagine will thrive as hes more of a opportunistic forward.
  • switta and fredericks i think were at their best when we had shultz and i think the same thing would happen with boltons addition.
  • a clear positive will be intercept markers struggling more as rolling off bolton is fraught with risk. thus our keys would love that.

i wonder how much his addition will help the other small forwards.
  • walter had his career resurgence when shultz was attracting the best defender. can walters
  • i think part of the reason why banfield declined late season was a combination of sturts addition and teams putting more work into containing him. interesting to see how he will go.
  • sturt i imagine will thrive as hes more of a opportunistic forward.
  • switta and fredericks i think were at their best when we had shultz and i think the same thing would happen with boltons addition.
  • a clear positive will be intercept markers struggling more as rolling off bolton is fraught with risk. thus our keys would love that.

That's the biggest value I see Bolton being, we added a talent right on the top of the stack and everyone else will get a lesser opponent due to it. Hopefully goals all around.

That's the biggest value I see Bolton being, we added a talent right on the top of the stack and everyone else will get a lesser opponent due to it. Hopefully goals all around.
That's one of the reasons why I (unlike most, it seems) am interested in seeing Walters playing alongside Bolton.

That's one of the reasons why I (unlike most, it seems) am interested in seeing Walters playing alongside Bolton.
I think Walters will be playing early on. He was actually pretty good early this year but once that glove appeared he started to fall off a cliff. If he is 100% with no niggles I would back him to return to form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome To Freo Shai Bolton!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back