Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn: Jasper Scaife - Pick 5, 2024 MSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a bit of Tom Hawkins about him, eh.

Very far! It was like the ball hit a jet stream. He would make an excellent NFL punter.
I know it’s irrelevant to our game but was talking to one of his former coaches & I talked about how far he can kick a ball.
Former coach said “I’ve never seen anyone throw a footy as far as Jasper”

This kid oozes talent

I love the look of Jasper. He has the presence, swagger whatever you call it, and some real X factor at the top level you need to make it.

I would love to see him debut very soon as he will be one of those players that lifts at the higher level.
Leading Forwards will make a huge leap at the higher level. The better delivery will make the world of difference. He needs to learn our patterns before getting a gig.

Hopefully he turns into a real talent for us and stays long term and gets us multiple premierships, if he doesn’t want to stay and wants to go back home, we use him to get Reid.

Hopefully he turns into a real talent for us and stays long term and gets us multiple premierships, if he doesn’t want to stay and wants to go back home, we use him to get Reid.
I don’t think we really need these types of posts about staying or going.
They just start the gossip of players wanting out, but if you’d listen to his interviews or read others posts on here you’d quickly realise that he is keen to give his all to HFC.
Not. WCE or Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting another 200 gamer from the mid season is truely something, it makes missing a few in the draft that much easier

So true so far it’s very early but looks like out of each Mid season draft we have got at least one player and traded for another that was in it.

Newcombe
Rasmden
D’Ambrossio
Scaife

None have been a complete bust.

I reckon he'll get offers from other sides come Trade Period.
Very confident he stays but there's probs 10+ sides that'll be interested in a 19yr old power(ish) Forward that can kick goals from 65m.

I love the look of Jasper. He has the presence, swagger whatever you call it, and some real X factor at the top level you need to make it.

I would love to see him debut very soon as he will be one of those players that lifts at the higher level.
Get him in the rascal pack!

Getting another 200 gamer from the mid season is truely something, it makes missing a few in the draft that much easier
Imo when you don't get blessed with super 'Father Sons' or academy legs ups you need to use every tool available hence making the most of the mid season draft. Hawks have done that. Ramsden looks a find too, was very close to being incredible in the wet yesterday v Port Melbourne in the VFL.

The first couple of national drafts were frightening reading across the board for most clubs.

Imo when you don't get blessed with super 'Father Sons' or academy legs ups you need to use every tool available hence making the most of the mid season draft. Hawks have done that. Ramsden looks a find too, was very close to being incredible in the wet yesterday v Port Melbourne in the VFL.

The first couple of national drafts were frightening reading across the board for most clubs.
Dont tell north our secrets

When drafted from what I remember he said he wanted to become a 200 game player for Hawthorn …… I love him just for this!

So true so far it’s very early but looks like out of each Mid season draft we have got at least one player and traded for another that was in it.

Newcombe
Rasmden
D’Ambrossio
Scaife

None have been a complete bust.
We took Newcombe. ✔️

We don’t pick D’Ambrosio, Essendon did
Ramsden has played 5 games
Scaife has played 0 games

The most sensible comment you made was “it’s very early”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back