Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

jesus christ

pics for instagram on top of a mountain

so cringey

whatever happened to the ol burger ring proposal at pizza hut buffet ?

the worst thing is, women these days would not accept your proposal unless it impressed their viewers
it's like a movie scene

triumph 22 looks good
Getting some?

I got some New Balance Rebel v4
wfcxla4_2.jpg

If i was making assumptions based on Facebook photo's & "likes" then this would be really relevant.

However, my concern is not our players Facebook usage, its the fact that during the bye rounds, instead of getting some R & R or using the break to build relationships with their younger teammates, they are all out with their managers having interviews with other clubs in their home states. They are basically having job interviews with other companies and you are still acting like their is no culture issue at the club atm. We are 4 years into me & others waving our hands saying "Fire" and ya'll still....

This Is Fine GIF

FFS, these clubs aren't even sending their people to Victoria. These players are going over to THEM to have the talks.

Again. At what point should you get worried? Who is leading this club? What is our clear vision? These players held your hearts & now them all wanting to leave is "not important"?

Pick.

A.

Lane.
Bolton and Baker are from WA. They would have flown over there to spend time with family not to exclusively listen to offers from WA clubs.

Yze deserves the benefit of the doubt given our disastrous run with injury combined with our champions careers coming to an end. Was never going to be easy for anyone.

However, attending the Hawthorn game for only my second live game this year as my show of respect to the great man; I have some serious concerns with the game plan (or lack thereof).

Slow, stagnant, kicking long down the line to contests, choosing wrong options, I can go on.

I'm not selling him just yet, but if this keeps up, Yze will only be getting us early draft picks whilst warming the seat for our next premiership coach.

You could almost argue Gibcus has shown more forward craft in his few minutes here and there 2 years ago than Balta ever has. You could tell his leading patterns were far better, and he played plenty forward as a junior. I remember Matt Clarke said on draft night he was an option for us up both ends.

Balta is a dumb footballer, he's far more suited to defence where he can see ball get ball or hitch onto a man. Gibcus has footy smarts and is well suited to KPF.

We need to get a good look at Blight this year to see if he, Miller and Balta can be the key posts down back from 2025 onwards. If that setup looks okay then Gibcus will have to make the switch.
You could absolutely not argue that , he took one mark v swans and a goal sq free v pa and your basing claims on that , cmon

That is another example why Yze gets the 3 years, Full list to pick from would be handy as well. Change the assistant coaches then see.
If just changing assistant coaches was the only ingredients to winning premierships then 17 clubs would change their assistant coaches at the end of every season. That was one of the 11 major changes the club did after 2016 season.

If just changing assistant coaches was the only ingredients to winning premierships then 17 clubs would change their assistant coaches at the end of every season. That was one of the 11 major changes the club did after 2016 season.
I expect we will see some change in the coaches box , Chaplin might shake loose from melb he could be one , 1-3 changes wouldnt at all surprise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect we will see some change in the coaches box , Chaplin might shake loose from melb he could be one , 1-3 changes wouldnt at all surprise
All for changes to support Yze. Plus the fitness staff. Hopefully then have more players available.

All for changes to support Yze. Plus the fitness staff. Hopefully then have more players available.
In our list management, availability should be easiest problem to address , any player that’s incapable of playing 6 games a year ,get rid of them for best we can get , lynch prestia graham grimes ,,,, easy

If i was making assumptions based on Facebook photo's & "likes" then this would be really relevant.

However, my concern is not our players Facebook usage, its the fact that during the bye rounds, instead of getting some R & R or using the break to build relationships with their younger teammates, they are all out with their managers having interviews with other clubs in their home states. They are basically having job interviews with other companies and you are still acting like their is no culture issue at the club atm. We are 4 years into me & others waving our hands saying "Fire" and ya'll still....

This Is Fine GIF

FFS, these clubs aren't even sending their people to Victoria. These players are going over to THEM to have the talks.

Again. At what point should you get worried? Who is leading this club? What is our clear vision? These players held your hearts & now them all wanting to leave is "not important"?

Pick.

A.

Lane.
Fair enough. See what player movement happens. I'm tipping 2 trade outs. 3 retirements & 3 or 4 delisted.

None of Rioli x 2 or Bolton.

Yze deserves the benefit of the doubt given our disastrous run with injury combined with our champions careers coming to an end. Was never going to be easy for anyone.

However, attending the Hawthorn game for only my second live game this year as my show of respect to the great man; I have some serious concerns with the game plan (or lack thereof).

Slow, stagnant, kicking long down the line to contests, choosing wrong options, I can go on.

I'm not selling him just yet, but if this keeps up, Yze will only be getting us early draft picks whilst warming the seat for our next premiership coach.
It's hard to implement a game plan that works when the players you need to execute the plan properly are mostly sitting up in the stands or trying to work their way back into touch after sitting in the stands for so long. Now just as we get Lynch back he does another hammy and looks like missing another month or so.

For every step forward we've taken, we've somehow managed to then stumble 2 steps backwards at the same time and while the win loss record makes for poor reading I believe in some ways we're better positioned than we were this time last year due to getting a lot more game time into our younger players, but at the same time we're in trouble moving forward unless we can sort out our KPF issues.

What? No it isn't. we've had **** all early picks the last 3 years. We should have a few this year.
louie will pick them up from the airport

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back