Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

So you want us to keep players who aren't fully committed to what we're trying to do
No, but we don't know who is and who isn't, it's all speculation at this point. Plenty of players have tested the waters before recommitting. Remember when Tom Papley requested a trade to blues a few years ago? Would you say he's fully committed to swans now? Ryan Okeefe also requested at trade to Hawks before he won a Norm Smith at the swans.

I 100% agree.

But where is this fabled new Richmond culture "Brotherhood" that was the jewel in our dynasty crown? The one that allowed talents like Butler, Markov and co to be traded for beans, to ensure "good-will"?

This is far far more akin to Richmond of ol. Individuals being exactly that. That's why i am now at a point of being beyond worried.

Again, who are this clubs leaders, trying to save us from ourselves exactly like Balmey did back in 2016 when we had a potential board/coach overthrow?

The 2017 culture drivers were Peggy, Benny, Dimma, and new asst coaches, Cotch & Jack R & probably Sheds & Lambert. Balme was brought back to the club late 2016 by Gale Smart work. Being an ex player in a golden era was a link to the past.

State of the Game crisis & COVID the hub was a curveballs which we handled better than some clubs. But ended up with 100k cap fine which cost us 2 assistants.
2021 Dusty got injured late that derailed that season

As Peggy, Benny, Dimma, asst coaches, Cotch & Jack R & Sheds & Lambert depart the culture weakened

Only 3 flags?

Sad to lose Markov & Butler?

I almost never forgave the club for trading Billy Barrott. Until September that year.

but we have to turn over a list. We've lose Ellis x 2, Miles, Conca, Delidio, Menadue. Gain Lynch, Caddy, Prestia, Nank.

Great luck to Stengle & Markov for their success.
Butler had been injured & playing VFL when he got a better offer. Markov was depth here, delisted by the suns. Thrown a lifeline.

We need a full list of fit players.

Last edited:
Pfffft, who gives a shit. You reckon we were talking spoons while Cotchin, Martin, Jack, Rance (a priority pick because we were no good) and others were winning flags? It’s the system. We would be absolute FW’s to let pride get in the way of absolutely getting the kid we want.
Yeah, let's build a culture of trying not to win games. That will really set us up well for the future.

By only doubt on Gibcus is he's built more like a third tall defender or third tall forward type.

Agree with Balta. Backlline only or possibly second ruck.
My worry with Gibcus is he’s now been out of action for two years and isn’t going to come back the same player and fulfill the potential we saw in him when he was drafted. I really hope I am wrong though!

From what I hear Bolton and Rioli are staying put.

Baker was always a 50/50 but Tiger71 says he isn't leaving and likely a succession plan in place to be our next captain, the carrot is there for him to be Richmond's next captain.

I think we are all in unison that Jack Graham is more likely to depart and head back home to Adelaide
Prolly carrying Balmey's monte carlos for him as well!

From what I hear Bolton and Rioli are staying put.

Baker was always a 50/50 but Tiger71 says he isn't leaving and likely a succession plan in place to be our next captain, the carrot is there for him to be Richmond's next captain.

I think we are all in unison that Jack Graham is more likely to depart and head back home to Adelaide
imagine the melts from adelaide or port fans when they see graham running around from them like hes carrying a bag of concrete 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know. If those 3 get traded we'll have a nice bunch of extra early draft picks. It's not like we'll be much chop next year with those players anyway.
That’s the argument FOR,,, tbh I think if likes of Bolton and Rioli were traded it may involve a player or two incoming that we’d value in addition to early pics
Be careful being too seduced by early pics , jye Clarke tanner bruhn , chesser , sin , all early pics recent seasons and I’d argue our mid season pics have as good a claims right now, it’s a challenge I’m glad we have experience at the wheel coz it’s not as straight forward as 5 r1s she ll be right mate

No, but we don't know who is and who isn't, it's all speculation at this point. Plenty of players have tested the waters before recommitting. Remember when Tom Papley requested a trade to blues a few years ago? Would you say he's fully committed to swans now? Ryan Okeefe also requested at trade to Hawks before he won a Norm Smith at the swans.
Correct we don't know who is and isn't fully invested at the moment. However come the end of the season if the likes of Rioli Baker and Bolton put in trade requests then we should do our best to cash in on them and move on rather than being held hostage

Correct we don't know who is and isn't fully invested at the moment. However come the end of the season if the likes of Rioli Baker and Bolton put in trade requests then we should do our best to cash in on them and move on rather than being held hostage
The deals would wanna blow our socks off , I’m confident they would push comes to shove as we did good with soldo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My worry with Gibcus is he’s now been out of action for two years and isn’t going to come back the same player and fulfill the potential we saw in him when he was drafted. I really hope I am wrong though!
I hear ya.
It doesn't bode well when you have a history of leg issues so young.
And now two years behind the eight-ball in development.
like you, hope I'm wrong, but my gut says he's going to be an unlucky one.

IF........ the reports are true around Baker, Bolton & Rioli are having meetings with other teams mid-season......

....... Then it's time to be getting worried.

Dan Rioli? GONE

Captain of the new NZ franchise.

Dusty the new coach.

Bolton liked the photos so he's GONE.

Be very worried..

Last edited:

Dan Rioli? GONE

Dusty the new coach.

Be very worried..

If i was making assumptions based on Facebook photo's & "likes" then this would be really relevant.

However, my concern is not our players Facebook usage, its the fact that during the bye rounds, instead of getting some R & R or using the break to build relationships with their younger teammates, they are all out with their managers having interviews with other clubs in their home states. They are basically having job interviews with other companies and you are still acting like their is no culture issue at the club atm. We are 4 years into me & others waving our hands saying "Fire" and ya'll still....

This Is Fine GIF

FFS, these clubs aren't even sending their people to Victoria. These players are going over to THEM to have the talks.

Again. At what point should you get worried? Who is leading this club? What is our clear vision? These players held your hearts & now them all wanting to leave is "not important"?

Pick.

A.

Lane.

If i was making assumptions Facebook photo's then this would be really relevant.

However, my concern is not our players Facebook usage, its the fact that during the bye rounds, instead of getting some R & R or using the break to build relationships with their younger teammates, they are all out with their managers having interviews with other clubs in their home states/

FFS, these clubs aren't even sending their people to Victoria. These players are going over to THEM to have the talks.

Again. At what point should you get worried? Who is leading this club? What is our clear vision?
As I started reading this post I was thinking 'wtf is the campaigner on about?' Then In scrolled up and saw who wrote it, and it all made sense

🤦🏻

Dan Rioli? GONE

Dusty the new coach.

Be very worried..

jesus christ

pics for instagram on top of a mountain

so cringey

whatever happened to the ol burger ring proposal at pizza hut buffet ?

the worst thing is, women these days would not accept your proposal unless it impressed their viewers

jesus christ

pics for instagram on top of a mountain

so cringey

whatever happened to the ol burger ring proposal at pizza hut buffet ?
pizza hut buffet no more so everyone doing it on top of snow capped mountains as a result (100% increase)

pizza hut buffet no more so everyone doing it on top of snow capped mountains as a result (100% increase)
reckon fat chicks wouldnt need a mountain proposal

more down to earth fat chicks

reckon fat chicks wouldnt need a mountain proposal

more down to earth fat chicks
I can't see myself proposing to someone on a snow top mountain, if they don't want me 4 me its not meant to b

I can't see myself proposing to someone on a snow top mountain, if they don't want me 4 me its not meant to b
also rioli had someone taking pics for instagram

the cringe gets worse

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back