Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you do a drop a senior player every week thing? The weekend just gone we had 6 senior players play in the VFL. This isn't aimed at you, but I love reading these drop player X comments. Who the hell can we replace them with? This year has been brutal injury wise. Absolute write off. The only saving grace is we get pick one. And I will spew up if we trade it or split it. If ever there was a time we needed to get the best kid in the land out there. It's right now. I am even coming to terms in that I really think it would be great for Dusty to retire at years end. Open the door for a kid to come in rather than play a 34 year old with a bung back. We need to clean house on and off the field (yes Meehan, starting with you first).
only drop them if necessary CB17 such as they did with KMAC. Smith and Trezise have been available for weeks.

only drop them if necessary CB17 such as they did with KMAC. Smith and Trezise have been available for weeks.
That's the thing mate, I think with 6 weeks to go (thank christ) no point barring further injury. This off season though, they need to cut, and cut deep. Cumbo has to go. Happy to see Graham and Short go. Retire Grimes, Naismith (that one sucks) Prestia and Martin will choose his own adventure. If Free off 2 first rounders for Bolton, boom done.
Off field - bye bye fitness and conditioning team and Teague. That's a start for mine.

That's the thing mate, I think with 6 weeks to go (thank christ) no point barring further injury. This off season though, they need to cut, and cut deep. Cumbo has to go. Happy to see Graham and Short go. Retire Grimes, Naismith (that one sucks) Prestia and Martin will choose his own adventure. If Free off 2 first rounders for Bolton, boom done.
Off field - bye bye fitness and conditioning team and Teague. That's a start for mine.
It will be music to my ears if all that happens, but I've lost a lot of faith as our great off field leaders have departed and the place is a bit sad and mismanaged ATM. Only if Balmey was 8 years younger and healthy as i reckon he could clean it up and get everything done, but he's been reduced to a monkey in a cage . Still no CEO, so what impact will they have when they enter the scene? Off field is a bigger issue than on the field ATM bc of vacancies and experience. Is Balmey going to be replaced or has Livo swallowed up his job?

It will be music to my ears if all that happens, but I've lost a lot of faith as our great off field leaders have departed and the place is a bit sad and mismanaged ATM. Only if Balmey was 8 years younger and healthy as i reckon he could clean it up and get everything done, but he's been reduced to a monkey in a cage . Still no CEO, so what impact will they have when they enter the scene? Off field is a bigger issue than on the field ATM bc of vacancies and experience. Is Balmey going to be replaced or has Livo swallowed up his job?
I certainly don't discount the disruption of Gale leaving. And we see it all the time, clubs with a bit of dysfunction at board level, it translates on the field. And we certainly saw it with Hardwick in the last two years. Since Peggy has gone, we have gradually been unwound.
But, we can also fix it pretty quickly. This off season shapes the next decade. Fingers crossed they make some hard decisions and don't settle for some middle ground "don't upset the natives" approach which will put us on a treadmill to nowhere.

I don't think anyone thinks he should go out and bash our performance every week, but he could give a little more in terms of either things he was disappointed in or specific areas of improvement.

We've had 14 losses and I reckon every presser is almost the same thing:

• Can't doubt the effort
  • one quarter cost us
  • Injuries

That's it in a nutshell with Ooze, I've learned nothing interesting from his mid-week and post game pressers.

I don't want him to be a big Terry Wallace style me-me-me type, but give us something.
Yze plays it straight from Tigers media playbook. This from Jack's recent biography FB_IMG_1720420765978.jpg

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Been thinking about this, usually a coach values what they were as a player e.g. dimma loved a tough nut battler.

What about Yze? He likes his kicking but also Yze was soft as melted butter! You don’t play that many consecutive games if you’re hard at it!!

Dud, delist!
Jack Titus played 202 consecutive games and was far from soft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caro said teague is moving on and new senior assistant will join
This is cause for a celebration

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Gut feeling that there's a few senior players letting Yze down continues and not in for the long haul checking out. Remember guys no one bigger then the club. It would be a simple conversation whoever wants in more then welcome to stay whoever wants out clear out your locker.
Spot on, nice post any players that don’t want to play under Yze cya later. Finals this year was never on the table play for the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back