Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

People here seriously overthink what coaches say in public.

Imagine a coach coming put and saying “all our players are garbage and we are going to finish bottom 4” People here think moving a photo damaged morale, imagine what a coach saying that in public would do?
True. Now let’s all move on and go apeshit over a blowup camel or a picture being moved.

Yep, McRae wasn’t exactly hard at it but is a very good coach. Longmire was similar, Hinkley tough? Nope
Hinkley wasn't completely soft either. Roos was another who you wouldn't necessarily call tough.

There are a few issues I have with yze

I would prefer if he was a premiership player especially if he was a premiership player in more than one club
I would prefer if he was less naturally talented as a player , it may just be my bias but usually these players make good coaches
I would prefer if he was known to travel overseas to elite sporting environment to take learnings

It’s good that he was involved at the dees when they won their ground breaking flag , it’s also interesting that he left and the whole place has gone to shit

He seems a stable person , in love with his wife measured , in a lot of ways the opposite of dimma , so I guess we will see how that plays out .

most of the time in these situations the coaches employed after a dynasty are up against it.

Hope he makes it obviously .

facts are facts - our worst season in 100+ years

ergo the worst coaching performance in our club's history

Good news is, there is no lower than worst, the only way is up.

The dromedary will have its day!

(or was it a bactrian?)
One humping was enough don't give him ideas for another metaphor of a season of cud chewing.

Hopefully our spoon coach who has struggled under adversity.... no mean camel more like a butterfly

will shine as a fairer weather coach.

We can only hope as this year he was pretty poor.

Otherwise quick flip before the second hump into a much better Steve Morris and Blake Caracella coaching set up.

1725542062312.png

One humping was enough don't give him ideas for another metaphor of a season of cud chewing.

Hopefully our spoon coach who has struggled under adversity.... no mean camel more like a butterfly

Otherwise quick flip before the second hump into a much better Steve Morris and Blake Caracella coaching set up.

View attachment 2102008
Morro is the only out-perform at the club.

Give him a go

How come Morro all of a sudden is the whipping stick around here. The Morro I know was always respectful knows what he is talking about and lives in sunny side part of Australia. Genuine question i may have missed something or it's a different Morro.
IMG_8409.gif

When Morro first came in we thought he was going to be the next Jono Brown and well we all know how that turned out. Just be yourself brah.

True. Now let’s all move on and go apeshit over a blowup camel or a picture being moved.
If it had worked, we would all be hailing Yze as a master psychologist.

Now that it totally did not work, you can’t just brush it off.

Have to wear it, and I’m sure Yze is coach enough to do that.

Needs to go to some sport psych courses in the off-season + I personally can’t wait to see what improved blow up animal features next season !

If it had worked, we would all be hailing Yze as a master psychologist.

Now that it totally did not work, you can’t just brush it off.

Have to wear it, and I’m sure Yze is coach enough to do that.

Needs to go to some sport psych courses in the off-season + I personally can’t wait to see what improved blow up animal features next season !
Again that Camel was not Yze idea so nice try.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At James Squire on GC, Dimma and Grigga are here i'm waiting on rioli and dusty to show. U blokes need me to pass on any feedback to dimma for you?
Yes is your Mrs. safe :think:

I'm tipping it will become all too hard for Yze and he'll quit half way through next season.
So many rubbish comments on here. He understands the position we are in, a lot of youth results won’t happen overnight.

View attachment 2102008
Usually it’s s twin hump,

Yze isn't responsible for the total mismanagement of our FD , Fitness team, Medical team, lazy Board and ambitious CEO . He has all of next year to prove himself and gets a reprieve for this year. He came into a poorly managed club with a totally inadequate FD and fitness team so next year it's his time to show improvement or move on.

Last edited:
Yze isn't responsible for the total mismanagement of our FD , Fitness team, Medical team and lazy Board and ambitious CEO . He has all of next year to prove himself and gets a reprieve for this year. He came into a poorly managed club with a totally inadequate FD and fitness team so next year it's his time to show improvement or move on.

Exactly.

Yze isn't responsible for the total mismanagement of our FD , Fitness team, Medical team and lazy Board and ambitious CEO . He has all of next year to prove himself and gets a reprieve for this year. He came into a poorly managed club with a totally inadequate FD and fitness team so next year it's his time to show improvement or move on.
That’s fine but why the change of mind for a positive on it lol.

That’s fine but why the change of mind for a positive on it lol.
It's not as I've pretty well maintained this stance, but club failed by not getting him a new load of assistants or sacking Meehan. I MENTIONED THE ISSUES I HAD WITH YZE and what people were upset about with him in an earlier post. He still has a mountain of work to do to survive, but gets a reprieve this year.

There are a few issues I have with yze

I would prefer if he was a premiership player especially if he was a premiership player in more than one club
I would prefer if he was less naturally talented as a player , it may just be my bias but usually these players make good coaches
I would prefer if he was known to travel overseas to elite sporting environment to take learnings

It’s good that he was involved at the dees when they won their ground breaking flag , it’s also interesting that he left and the whole place has gone to shit

He seems a stable person , in love with his wife measured , in a lot of ways the opposite of dimma , so I guess we will see how that plays out .

most of the time in these situations the coaches employed after a dynasty are up against it.

Hope he makes it obviously .
Yeah great summary mate... I'd say this aligns to 90% of us on here.

There's definitely a confidence/winning others over issue that he hasn't been able to prove to the players, the club and the fans so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back