Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Him and MRJ are my two favourite kids bc they have the speed and skills to take us forward and I was hoping they would get at least 10 games this year. They both got injured and it really killed a lot of interest for me. The only thing is others are getting gigs, but hard pill to swallow with both of them out.
Absolutely
I think those two could of been the two that benefited the most with our current forward issues as well

Greene showed yesterday how we have missed a buzzing little goal sneak who MJR is and he could of even been quite beneficial to help with some of our issues locking the ball in our f50 and shutting down easy exits

Juddy is to this date is still a little more of an enigma in terms of best position but he’s just got something that makes me think he’s going to be a very handy player for years to come

Looking forward to seeing them both back next year

Absolutely
I think those two could of been the two that benefited the most with our current forward issues as well

Greene showed yesterday how we have missed a buzzing little goal sneak who MJR is and he could of even been quite beneficial to help with some of our issues locking the ball in our f50 and shutting down easy exits

Juddy is to this date is still a little more of an enigma in terms of best position but he’s just got something that makes me think he’s going to be a very handy player for years to come

Looking forward to seeing them both back next year
Only and only if Machete Meehan is not there 🙏

It's sadly a form of immaturity, bullying and abuse telling people what to do or say just bc they don't agree with you. Crazy how people can't sit down and put all their views forward and then discuss them amicably without the abuse. I enjoy reading posts from both sides of the argument and with Yze I'm probably leaning on the fence to him failing bc of where we are atm.
I AM NOT IN THE SACKING BASKET AS HE NEEDS ANOTHER YEAR BEFORE I CAN MAKE A MORE ACCURATE ASSESSMENT.

Problem is a few posters on here think they have greater privileges than others and they own the site. They kill any conversation bc they can't debate or communicate effectively or even counter argue other's points. So they then murmur insults such as TROLL, NEGATIVE and DOOMSDAYER.
We are all RFC supporters in the end so why can't we all talk amongst ourselves amicably? In the end all roads lead to Punt Rd. and who is right or wrong it's irrelevant as there will always points won in both corners, but the major point is that our club is successful.
I don’t think many have said sack , I don’t believe he will see out his contract and that is far different to wanting him sacked , at least with the Tanking Culture instilled into the club we can expect a rise in fortunes after the AFL force Paul Roos on us in 8 years or so

“Can’t speak”
“Too soft and matey with the players”
“Bad team selections”

Deja vu from the old Dimma threads from before our flags
Prime example why most comments here are laughable.

I have no hatred whatsoever for Yze as a coach. So don't start telling me that I am a hater. You have no idea on my thoughts of him as a coach, and I didn't mention anything of the sort in my post. I merely said it was not a good look. I didn't even jump on the bandwagon a few weeks ago when a similar thing happened.
If you think that laughing about a shocking skill error, when your side is still in the game is fine, then that's entirely up to you. But in my opinion, it's something that you don't want to see. What are they going to do in their match review? Have a segment on clangers, and all sit around pi5sing them selves? No, it should be pointed out that players need to do better in those circumstances!

In my opinion, you took something completely out of context. These are people. Sports people. It is completely fine to laugh at things. You sound like the kind of clown that thinks everything should be "no fun allowed" and everyone should be robots, but they can show personality whenever YOU feel like it's appropriate.

Prime example why most comments here are laughable.

I really don't see any comparison between Dimma and Adem.

I can't find any 2010 pressers of Dimma, but even found a few from 2012 and his ability to answer questions without saying "ummmm" 47 times is pretty obvious. He also can clearly name individuals who are showing something. gives the supporters clear messages like "we just need patience, we are on the right track. We are getting games into the right players" etc

I dont really see Adem answering stuff in this way. Sure, he is a lil more softly spoken than the Dimma we know today, but it was after a bad loss after this game. But his ability to talk through the game, results, what happened - but also underline where we were clearly not good enough is very apparent. Just not seeing that with Adem, yet anyway

Last edited:
In my opinion, you took something completely out of context. These are people. Sports people. It is completely fine to laugh at things. You sound like the kind of clown that thinks everything should be "no fun allowed" and everyone should be robots, but they can show personality whenever YOU feel like it's appropriate.

rubbish.

NBA players get grilled for the same, all the time. Its a poor look in any job place when you are seen laughing at jnrs failures as a leadership group. The excuses are getting silly

I don’t think many have said sack , I don’t believe he will see out his contract and that is far different to wanting him sacked , at least with the Tanking Culture instilled into the club we can expect a rise in fortunes after the AFL force Paul Roos on us in 8 years or so
Agree, but if a poster says anything regarding where they see wrong with the coach these abusive posters assume the worst and think that immediately. A lot on here are too emotional and fail to read posts correctly before they go half arsed.

I can't find any 2010 pressers of Dimma, but even found a few from 2012 and his ability to answer questions without saying "ummmm" 47 times is pretty obvious. He also can clearly name individuals who are showing something. gives the supporters clear messages like "we just need patience, we are on the right track. We are getting games into the right players" etc

I dont really see Adem answering stuff in this way. Sure, he is a lil most softly spoken, but it was after a big loss after this game. But his ability to talk through the game, results, what happened - buy also underline where we were clearly not good enough is very apparent. Just not seeing that with Adem, yet anyway

And worth noting - this is him responding to a NAB cup game, not an actual AFL game

I listened to Yze press conference and he barely says uhm.

People used to tear apart Dimmas press conferences (Singling out players, not singling out players, says the same things, lemon sucking face etc) as well now apparently they are the benchmark…

Last edited:
I do want to mention that while I do think Yze will be fine in time, and he's not doing a good job at the moment, the main reason I'm not being harsh on him is because it's his first year and everyone else around him seems to be useless. Nobody else is communicating. Nobody is doing anything. Imagine being in such a position while everyone else above you is hanging you out to dry, nobody else is taking accountability. No mention of building support around Yze. No mention of the future. Only mentions of wanting to make more money. The finger should not be pointed at Yze it should be pointed at the people who are filling their pockets and making our great club a laughing stock, like Gale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze is focused on his own short term survival not rebuilding for our next premiership. Luckily he is a complete dud and will deliver us a spoon threepete anyway even if he keeps all our old hasbeens and players with real rebuild trade currency.
So he’s played pretty well the entire list and you don’t think he’s having a look for the future. He mentions it at every single press conference that having to play the kids is fast tracking our future.
And trust me on this, Blair Hartley will have a very good handle on where our list is at and what he’s planning to do to get us higher into this draft. Planning would have started a few years ago, and we saw last draft night that they clearly rated this years draft miles above last years. We will pillage this draft imo, but proof will be in the pudding come draft night.
We’ve had a year from hell injury wise, and we also have a first year coach, trying to tinker with a game plan, but has had pretty well zero continuity in the side to implement it. All things considered, we’ve done pretty well to at least be competitive in the majority of our games, even allowing for the 2-3 shockers we’ve also dished up.
He’s in his first year, he deserves at least a little slack given the cr@p he’s had to deal with.

I do want to mention that while I do think Yze will be fine in time, and he's not doing a good job at the moment, the main reason I'm not being harsh on him is because it's his first year and everyone else around him seems to be useless. Nobody else is communicating. Nobody is doing anything. Imagine being in such a position while everyone else above you is hanging you out to dry, nobody else is taking accountability. No mention of building support around Yze. No mention of the future. Only mentions of wanting to make more money. The finger should not be pointed at Yze it should be pointed at the people who are filling their pockets and making our great club a laughing stock, like Gale.
I think everyone in the AFL and the media can see why we are having a bad year. Pretty bloody obvious

I am confident many said the same with Dimma. How that go. Did Dimma have this amount of injuries early on.
Dimma should of been gone in 2016 and well before according to quite a few including some who are shooting Yze down

Looking for easy solutions to complex issues and derailing long term plans before they even get a chance to be seen into action

I am confident many said the same with Dimma. How that go. Did Dimma have this amount of injuries early on.

I may have wanted Hardwick gone in 2016, to be fair though he had a good enough crack up until that point and I'm glad they didn't listen to me. 6 years, 3 elimination final losses then right back down, I think that would have given a lot of coaches the boot. It's certainly more challenging of a decision than we think it is.

I may have wanted Hardwick gone in 2016, to be fair though he had a good enough crack up until that point and I'm glad they didn't listen to me. 6 years, 3 elimination final losses then right back down, I think that would have given a lot of coaches the boot. It's certainly more challenging of a decision than we think it is.
What saved him was he was still contracted and they then completed a review. The assistants weren't and they were not reemployed . Balme got the trades right and Caracella organised the game plan and the new assistants drilled it into the players. We were a completely different team and FD by the time the Harvard Scholar returned. In the end the whole package was perfect where Dimma was just left to do the player managing role and the Assistants did the on field grinding work.

“Can’t speak”
“Too soft and matey with the players”
“Bad team selections”

Deja vu from the old Dimma threads from before our flags
I get it, but, with the benefit of hindsight of 3 flags. Unless you are prepared to commit to the call Yze also will win 3 flags (or at least 1) its a moot point.

I dont really see Adem answering stuff in this way. Sure, he is a lil more softly spoken than the Dimma we know today, but it was after a bad loss after this game. But his ability to talk through the game, results, what happened - buy also underline where we were clearly not good enough is very apparent. Just not seeing that with Adem, yet anyway

Suggest you listen to yesterday press conference because he did all that.

People used to tear apart Dimmas press conferences (Singling out players, not singling out players, says the same things, lemon sucking face etc) as well now apparently they are the benchmark…
Totally agree and is upfront we're we got it wrong and honest about we're we are lacking. For me his more insightful then Dimma football brain wise.

When the losses are bad, the ummmm's come.

13 in the first minute. Didn't even watch the rest, but there are plenty. um.

And pretty sure i was not one of those people on Dimma early either. I only really doubted/lost confidence in him after the Nth finals loss and the abysmal 2016 season. Even then im pretty sure i never asked for him to get sacked, but i was certainly concerned at him. My biggest issue with him was that i thought he was a bit full of shit and didn't trust him because of it.

Last edited:
Totally agree and is upfront we're we got it wrong and honest about we're we are lacking. For me his more insightful then Dimma football brain wise.

count them.

When will you all learn? I don't say shit on the fly. I have provided more proof, evidence on the things i say than most. Yet, i just get treated like im a lying prick.

He does it a lot less when the results are better - but when we have a bad loss, he clearly does it as a nervous/anxious thing.

I genuinely like Adem as a person, seems a very nice guy. Want him to succeed, but we need him to start painting a picture of where we are heading that is then backed up with performances and improvement from the kids.

I'm not even sure what im defending here anymore as i have only said i was very happy with the performance on the weekend and it was good to finally see a couple of different names in the "Best" that were younger. It's all im looking for. I can handle us losing games by 5 goals if the kids are in the best VS Rioli, Baker, Broad etc

Last edited:
Suggest you listen to yesterday press conference because he did all that.

To be fair, i haven't yet. So i look forward to hearing it. Adem seems a great guy - you can tell from his eyes he is a fairly sensitive, honest man.

But so was Danny Frawley. Danny was a ripper of a guy. But as a coach, he bloody struggled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back