Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

I am confident many said the same with Dimma. How that go. Did Dimma have this amount of injuries early on.
I think there many players not playing for Yze that's always a bad sign, the kids are trying but some of the older more experienced players I am not liking what I am seeing from some of them.

Regardless if Yze is a good coach or it's hard to see him coaching this team when we start to go back up the ladder we likely be worse next season or just as bad.

People need to stop blaming injuries we had decent team out on the week end.

count them.

When will you all learn? I don't say shit on the fly. I have provided more proof, evidence on the things i say than most. Yet, i just get treated like im a lying prick.

He does it a lot less when the results are better - but when we have a bad loss, he clearly does it as a nervous/anxious thing.

I genuinely like Adem as a person, seems a very nice guy. Want him to succeed, but we need him to start painting a picture of where we are heading that is then backed up with performances and improvement from the kids.

I'm not even sure what im defending here anymore as i have only said i was very happy with the performance on the weekend and it was good to finally see a couple of different names in the "Best" that were younger. It's all im looking for. I can handle us losing games by 5 goals if the kids are in the best VS Rioli, Baker, Broad etc

To be honest I don't get your point.

First off his a rookie coach first year it will get better. Dimma was in the same boat

I blame the club to a degree were is his support and media training. Why is he the only one facing the music In the media ?. Football department dead silent along with Gale and President also.

That press conference was after a heavy defeat get any coach there there flat as a trackm

Terrible really let’s Pick on someone that may have a speech disorder really smart.

"might"

Meaning.... likely doesn't.

It's generally a sign that your nervous. What, are you sooking at people picking on Biden too as he is a old demented fart that can't remember what he is talking about all the time? Or do you think maybe that someone like him is just not fit for the job he has?

Massive stretch to say he has a speech disorder - your pulling at invisible strings there

To be honest I don't get your point.

First off his a rookie coach first year it will get better. Dimma was in the same boat

I blame the club to a degree were is his support and media training. Why is he the only one facing the music In the media

That press conference was after a heavy defeat get any coach there there flat as a trackm

Show a video of Dimma doing the same in his first year i will believe you.

I tried to find one, earliest i could find was that one i posted which i actually think was 2011 (as he says something about next year being 2012). Until then i have no memory of him sounding unpolished , shy and completely unsure of himself.

What i do remember is all the first year coaches of recent years.

McRae wasnt

Kingsley wasnt

People saying Dimma was like this too are relying in memories that are from 14 years ago - there is absolutely NO ****ING WAY you guys are remembering press conferences from 14 years ago :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Just compare it to any of the recent first year coaches that actually proved to be a great coach. McRae, Kingsley. Even Sam Mitchell was far more polished. TBH the presser issue is only a problem if we are not seeing the improvement from the current crop of kids. as we are then desperately looking for some positives elsewhere. If the kids were all showing the growth you want, no one would care about the ums.

"might"

Meaning.... likely doesn't.

It's generally a sign that your nervous. What, are you sooking at people picking on Biden too as he is a old demented fart that can't remember what he is talking about all the time? Or do you think maybe that someone like him is just not fit for the job he has?

Massive stretch to say he has a speech disorder - your pulling at invisible strings there
Maybe so but also a sign of a disorder. So how about we give it a rest.

Show a video of Dimma doing the same in his first year i will believe you.

I tried to find one, earliest i could find was that one i posted which i actually think was 2011 (as he says something about next year being 2012). Until then i have no memory of him sounding unpolished , shy and completely unsure of himself.

What i do remember is all the first year coaches of recent years.

McRae wasnt

Kingsley wasnt
Dimma was never great in the media and himself has admitted it. His the same at the sun's.

We won, Clearances (both stoppages and centre), contested possies and had more scoring shots 7 times out of 10 and he team that win those stats win the game
I wrote yesterday, to me the difference was pressure. When trying to transition we repeatedly found roadblocks until we coughed it up.

A bit like playing against us 5 years ago. Given who their coach is, that’s no surprise.

It was a lesson in applying pressure and stifling movement. Similar amount of scoring shots and winning most stats.

A lot to like

This year is a write-off, but what is a pass mark for Yze next year? It’s gonna be another tough year for him I reckon - likely some talented kids on the list but it’s pretty rare that first year players make a huge impact. If we are sitting on two wins this time next year the wolves will be nipping at his heels I reckon. I’m Interested to see hiw long the tiges are willing to back him in for
Next year he will have some talented kids plus a bunch of kids that are 2nd to 5th season that we need to see developing and hopefully some clear signs of a game plan being established.

And lastly demanding more out of some of the so called leaders or **** them off.

Dimma was never great in the media and himself has admitted it. His the same at the sun's.

Dimma said that?

That shows how full of shit he is. He uses it as an excuse for saying things like "We need to grow the **** up"

Dimma is very good in the public space & very comfortable in it. If he wasn't, no f-ing way would he be cursing, talking about smoking pot, picking on the vic govt over covid laws etc etc. Dimma acts like he is not good at it to cover for him saying loose shit ie like he has no filter or something.

Don't believe a word Dimma says is the lesson here, he is full of crap. He has learned the art of self deprecation can cover for alot.

Dude retired due to burnout then instantly took another high profile job. He lied to all of us about the burnout and nearly all of you ate it up.

If you are a good liar, you are good in the media. Its essentially acting.

Last edited:
It comes down to player discipline and we just have too many senior guys not supporting the team let alone the coach.
I’m happy to move them on for more picks and see what Yze can do with a young enthusiastic group of kids. My concern is the majority stay on and dish out the same garbage and then Yze will be the scapegoat. Yze needs fresh faces and not rely on the senior non performers to save his career otherwise he will be at risk of failing
Yze needs better support as a first year coach, not a bunch of dimmas cast offs.

The assistant coaches are so good, Gold Coast did not attempt to poach any.

To be fair, i haven't yet. So i look forward to hearing it. Adem seems a great guy - you can tell from his eyes he is a fairly sensitive, honest man.

But so was Danny Frawley. Danny was a ripper of a guy. But as a coach, he bloody struggled.
He will be cherry ripe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, but if a poster says anything regarding where they see wrong with the coach these abusive posters assume the worst and think that immediately. A lot on here are too emotional and fail to read posts correctly before they go half arsed.
You could name at least another 6 threads with the same reactions.

Still going on about the umms, talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel to find something to complain about.

Next year he will have some talented kids plus a bunch of kids that are 2nd to 5th season that we need to see developing and hopefully some clear signs of a game plan being established.

And lastly demanding more out of some of the so called leaders or **** them off.
As well as hopefully less injuries which so many seem to miss.

Still going on about the umms, talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel to find something to complain about.

When you get to the bottom of the pringle jar and you still haven't found any pringles - you need to accept that there are no more pringles.

now replace "pringles" with "positives"

If you are getting to the point where you are noticing how many times he is saying 'um" as you are desperately watching his presser to find some positives & you realise, there are none - then you will soon realise..... there are no pringles

1721036131084.png

As well as hopefully less injuries which so many seem to miss.
Not a huge amount of quality on there. A lot of quantity and long termers. Think we are still a bottom 3 side regardless. It's just meant we've come dead last.

count them.

When will you all learn? I don't say shit on the fly. I have provided more proof, evidence on the things i say than most. Yet, i just get treated like im a lying prick.

He does it a lot less when the results are better - but when we have a bad loss, he clearly does it as a nervous/anxious thing.

I genuinely like Adem as a person, seems a very nice guy. Want him to succeed, but we need him to start painting a picture of where we are heading that is then backed up with performances and improvement from the kids.

I'm not even sure what im defending here anymore as i have only said i was very happy with the performance on the weekend and it was good to finally see a couple of different names in the "Best" that were younger. It's all im looking for. I can handle us losing games by 5 goals if the kids are in the best VS Rioli, Baker, Broad etc

Has Broad made the best players ever this season?

Been mediocre this year, albeit three steps up from the putrid that Short has been.

Not a huge amount of quality on there. A lot of quantity and long termers. Think we are still a bottom 3 side regardless. It's just meant we've come dead last.
For me the 6 most damaging injuries this year were Prestia & Hopper against Carlton, then Lynch and Balta against Sydney, then Taranto & Ross against the Saints. 6 key players in our best 23 all gone for extended periods at the same time, left us too exposed.

Agreed, Benny Gale is flying to a CEO’s conference today but to represent who? It’s been months since he gave notice!
I hear nothing but good things on john o’rouke but he’s currently overseeing a massive sh!tshow and appears to be doing f*** all about it.

It’s almost like the club is not jumping at shadows, not panicked into change just to satisfy media and supporters, and are letting the dust settle on a woeful season filled with a myriad of cluster f*cks, as they’ll be in much better shape to make rational, educated decisions once the season ends.

It’s almost like that is what’s happening ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back