Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles started their rebuild a few years before us. The eagles could have another bottom 4 finish.

I am happy for Mini but he didn't get excited me when he took over as he was a Dimma clone! We all said we needed a new voice.

Hardwick left the list lopsided a bit of a mess so this draft and the next we need to fix that.

Yze will ramp it up next year no doubt. Caracalla coming back I am very happy about as he will address the game plan. Surely, we don't have as many injuries to our better players in 2025 as we did in 2024.

It will still be a bit of a tough year but so excited with the talent which is about to walk through the doors of Punt Road in this upcoming draft which is deep full of talent.

It took Hardwick when he took over from Wallace 4 years till we played finals. I have in faith in Yze and believe he will get us to our next era, he can't be judged on 1 or even 2 years but year 3 you want to see the steady climb.
Hawks took 6 years to play finals from their last finals appearance in 2018. This is Mitchell's 3rd year and they did finish bottom four in his second year.

Rubbish - When Hardwick came in were garbage but the players from the get-go were trying to play for him. I haven't seen any of that at Richmond this season with a much better squad of senior players. We also didn't have players lining up to leave. I only take solace in the fact that we could have one of the strongest draft hands in the history of the football club.

Eagles started their rebuild a few years before us. The eagles could have another bottom 4 finish.

I am happy for Mini but he didn't get excited me when he took over as he was a Dimma clone! We all said we needed a new voice.

Hardwick left the list lopsided a bit of a mess so this draft and the next we need to fix that.

Yze will ramp it up next year no doubt. Caracalla coming back I am very happy about as he will address the game plan. Surely, we don't have as many injuries to our better players in 2025 as we did in 2024.

It will still be a bit of a tough year but so excited with the talent which is about to walk through the doors of Punt Road in this upcoming draft which is deep full of talent.

It took Hardwick when he took over from Wallace 4 years till we played finals. I have in faith in Yze and believe he will get us to our next era, he can't be judged on 1 or even 2 years but year 3 you want to see the steady climb.
Hawks took 6 years to play finals from their last finals appearance in 2018. This is Mitchell's 3rd year and they did finish bottom four in his second year.
Like you a lot as a poster AT, but this isn't what really happened.

I said bookmark it, that WCE appointment of Andrew McQualter will embarass us with time.
than the fact stuff has now leaked that Yze has been a soft with players & not a clear gameplan.

[emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="captain bloodsport" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
If mcqualter was picked last year, we wouldve been mediocre and stuck in no mans land for years. We needed a new voice, might of picked the wrong guy, but we needed change

Yeah I think when we learnt who was in contention late on, I think everyone’s order was

Newman (coached a VFL flag and wanted youth as a focus by reports)

Yze - New Voice, apparently intelligent game day coach

Mcqualter - The players vote

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If mcqualter was picked last year, we wouldve been mediocre and stuck in no mans land for years. We needed a new voice, might of picked the wrong guy, but we needed change
That’s right well done to Mini, can’t compare though as both lists are different.

Yze is a dead man walking

Anyone that thinks the player exodus has nothing to do with him is delusional

Might have a new nickname

Lee Harvey Oswald

He better endear himself to the influx of A grade talent coming in this draft, or he will be just a footnote on the great history of the RFC
stop gap collecting picks for grigga

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouch not good reading for the fanboys
Anyone on here that thinks this is news is not clued in. Go and listen to Benny Gale who has said multiple times that Yze had sat back this year after a successful dynasty with premiership and generational players everywhere after a successful era. They fully expect Yze to take more responsibility and make this team his own next year. It would be pretty daunting to take the reins when the identity of the club is still looking in the rear vision mirror. Next year we expect improvement. The club wanted change and a new identity. Yze is a very capable coach. Senior Players who haven’t bought in and taken the easy out we say thanks for your service and we move forward. 👋

Yeah I think when we learnt who was in contention late on, I think everyone’s order was

Newman (coached a VFL flag and wanted youth as a focus by reports)

Yze - New Voice, apparently intelligent game day coach

Mcqualter - The players vote

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Big risk allowing players to pick the coach

I fear we overlooked Mini because we were too afraid of being an inuslar organisation and simultaneously clinging on to the hope of a quick bounce with a new coach from the outside and emulating GWS and Collingwood. Think we also got fooled by Yze's presentation in that it was his 3rd or 4th attempt and he had already recieved a lot of feedback/tips compared to it being Mini's first. Wouldn't be surprised if it also hurt the playing group, they seemed pretty wedded to Mini. Half of them are in a horse ownership syndicate alongside Mini

Last edited:
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

100% this... Ooze may not be the guy but Mini wouldn't have worked

Yze will be ok. Players seem to warm to him when you watch the debutant vids on the website they all tell him that they won’t let him down.
Tactically good by all reports but just does not have the cattle at present.
He sucks tactically, McQualter showed more tactics in half the amount of games.

Yes sure, I’m just amazed that people are throwing themselves on a grenade for Yze and suggesting that guys like Bolton are the problem

Bolton is one of the guys that has lived elite performance and success, maybe his leaving should tell us something about what he is not seeing at the club currently.
Or that he is too lazy to do the hard work through a rebuild (if he is going to Freo, argument won't hold if he goes to WC).
Or perhaps, he wants to be with family more over being at a club in a rebuild.
There's lot's of way to look at it, in the end we are just guessing or making a judgement that fits our own narrative.

It's not the first time Graham was looking to leave us
Yes and we haven’t finished bottom or been rebuilding since those blokes arrived so it looks to me like they have won some flags and don’t want to play in a rebuilding team. Might have been nice if they were less selfish and appreciated the success they got very quickly after arriving and stuck around to help the young guys. Maybe we don’t need that type of fair weather player.

Yes and we haven’t finished bottom or been rebuilding since those blokes arrived so it looks to me like they have won some flags and don’t want to play in a rebuilding team. Might have been nice if they were less selfish and appreciated the success they got very quickly after arriving and stuck around to help the young guys. Maybe we don’t need that type of fair weather player.
Agree. They were happy to win flags but now it's too hard.

Plus yze is a first year coach, they could at least give him a chance and support him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back