Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Did he say this? Or we just speculating
Speculating, sorry. To me it really sounded like he will be based on what Gale said about his potential growth especially in leadership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will find out, Koschitzke went 14-2 in frees this year and if he ends up getting reamed like the rest of our forwards then it's damn obvious how we get umpired, that even the ' umps are not against us crowd ' on here will finally have to admit that we get reamed.
14-2 frees for? Wow, Koschitzke fills a bigger need than I thought. Of course I’m not expecting that to keep up once he wears our jumper though. We know how umps treat us

"If you get stuck in the past, you die in the present" - Adem Yze.

I like that thinking, we need to grow and evolve and move forward from the Dimma era.

Congratulations Adem

(Gotta remember it's Adem not Adam)

Now lets not turn on him as soon as we lose a game, yeah?
It was an omen I get my cancer treatments at Adem Crosby CENTRE

I like that thinking, we need to grow and evolve and move forward from the Dimma era.

Gale said that tho

The quicker we can move on, the more likely we will find new success.

2021-2023 was a real missed opportunity for us. Should have done way better in those three seasons. Those seasons were where complacency kicked in. Dimma's frustration was probably sound and 'cooking the sausages 1000 ways' was probably frustration at this.

Wow, super impressive presser by Yze. I really like the way he spoke and the plans moving forward, especially about structures, game plans, and game day strategies.

And Gale said if you live in the past, you die in the present. The last 3 years would indicate that a bit of coasting, and standards dropping.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back