Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Save you some time from watching the presser, as it’s no different to every other loss.

• couldn’t doubt our effort
  • we played the right way
  • execution let us down ‘at times’
  • JGTI will probably get run with roles for the rest of the year
  • thinks freo will have thought that we’re hard to play against
This must mean he knows the players are shit. We need a few years on the bottom collecting talent and at least he seems to realise it.

How many jobs did he miss out on?
I missed out on a few jobs as well. Doesn’t mean I am not good for the position. Wouldn’t matter who our coach was we would be still struggling.

I missed out on a few jobs as well. Doesn’t mean I am not good for the position. Wouldn’t matter who our coach was we would be still struggling.
And look where you are a mod on big footy

How many times can a coach say "um" anytime he opens his mouth? I watched the first 30 seconds and he said it 10 times.
If he is like this talking to the players, no wonder we are playing like absolute shit.
Instilling the shemons ranking culture

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally i am shocked a club that has used 42 players with a first year senior coach has just lost 2 games to two top 4 teams with one of the losses in Perth. I really didn’t see it coming (the losses).

I do too but to be honest the media have been too easy going in them for mine. It’s almost like because of the injuries they are sympathetic to that and not willing to ask any difficult questions
Post game pressers are about that game; How Yze saw it...

* Good clearance numbers

• Talk about strategy of JGTI tagging.
  • Why the sub was made.
  • Dustin Martin selection management

Look at the AFL app for the tracker RFC 5/10 distance/ 8/10 for speed; 6/10 for sprinting; RFC outruns Freo by 1km.
RFC outsprint Freo 306 to 254

ditto repeat sprints

Looks like effort to me.

RFC 15 tackles inside 50..averaging 9; 57 tackes ~ averaging 52
12 marks inside 50 ~ averaging 10
Cont possession 135 average 122
Stoppage clear..32 average 22
win the hit outs
better efficiency inside 50 than usual .

Our running Stats that haven't changed for 2, 3 years.

We are stuck selecting players who run but cant football.

Its fans who question selection, not the media, post game.

Last edited:
Personally i am shocked a club that has used 42 players with a first year senior coach has just lost 2 games to two top 4 teams with one of the losses in Perth. I really didn’t see it coming (the losses).
The Office Glasses GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Spent the afternoon with some tigers faithful today

they’re of the opinion the club should be seeking out interest in the job

with the club about to come into an abundance of early first round picks, the job is perfect for someone a little more “qualified”
Yeah why not! I mean, they’d know more than the Board and the footy department.🙄🙄🙄

with the club about to come into an abundance of early first round picks, the job is perfect for someone a little more “qualified”
Who would want to come to a workplace/club that would kill off a new coach so quickly? Those tigerheads are morons who clearly haven’t been paying attention and probably said the same with Hardwick.

He’s instilling the shemons ranking culture into the club

Who would want to come to a workplace/club that would kill off a new coach so quickly? Those tigerheads are morons who clearly haven’t been paying attention and probably said the same with Hardwick.
Brother love you to death , but in 1980 sheedy coached us to a flag, Jewel was the bloke in the position , but sheedy was the man behind the man, in 2017 Hardwick was away all pre season until the last practice match .he was studying at Harvard business school , that’s all I have to say on the issue

Brother love you to death , but in 1980 sheedy coached us to a flag, Jewel was the bloke in the position , but sheedy was the man behind the man, in 2017 Hardwick was away all pre season until the last practice match .he was studying at Harvard business school , that’s all I have to say on the issue
Another that tries to discredit Hardwick and his achievement of steering us to THREE flags. Give it a rest

How many times can a coach say "um" anytime he opens his mouth? I watched the first 30 seconds and he said it 10 times.
If he is like this talking to the players, no wonder we are playing like absolute shit.
Quite possible it's a nervous tick that he has and nothing to get upset about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back