Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

If we had a CEO and I was that CEO I'd be asking the question of Simpson to see if he wants to be head of our footy department. Similar to the role Balme had during from '17-'21.

So we got Teague, Newman Ziebell in that order and the next target is apparently kade simpson

What is this the farkn dark days crew?
All come from losing culture backgrounds, not one of them tasted any success in their career

“they’ve been where we’re going’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some here no idea Kade Simpson would be a good get. Hawks well drilled.

If we had a CEO and I was that CEO I'd be asking the question of Simpson to see if he wants to be head of our footy department. Similar to the role Balme had during from '17-'21.

What? Get paid a ton to muck about with the media and a few idle chats in the corridors?
Balmey has been a great servant but his role has been way overplayed.

What? Get paid a ton to muck about with the media and a few idle chats in the corridors?
Balmey has been a great servant but his role has been way overplayed.
and you're underplaying his role.
  • 6× AFL Premiership football manager
Premierships won the minute he walked into Geelong and Richmond

Hardwick missed out on Melbourne and Essendon before tigers, Yze missed out on GWS and Essendon.
Any others I'm missing?
Both missed on Essendon
Dynasty 2 confirmed

Nicholas Cage Smiling GIF

He would be mates with Yze from Melbourne
thats a no for me because I would rather a switched on situation checking themselves rather than a love in

I also think Yze should not worry about worrying about whether players are anxious or .

I just want to inform the players I am not a mindreader, I have no idea what they are thinking and I have no intention of getting in their heads to figure out what they are thinking so there is no pressure.

I would also like to say I think RFC is in a fantastic place. I have followed the club for nearly 50 years and we have been last before but not as good as this. Even though we might be on the bottom I am still happy because we have never been in a better position on the bottom or near the bottom, we are not that far away. No need to knee-jerk, we need to go to the draft and grow and develop but we have a good base with some quality players to grow around, there is light at the end of a broadened tunnel and I am not feeling claustrophobic.

I actually felt worse in 2016 than this year because it was so long before our recent premierships, far worse. A lot of builds take ten years really but this build may not need to be nearly that long and the competition in the league is fairly even, so if we show patience we should be rewarded if we put the hard work in.

Guys like Gibcus, Brown, Mccauliffe have defenitely shown a bit in terms of further upside and others are showing promise to along with the likes of Taranto, Bolton etc.. putting in. We are not a lost cause nor are we derelict. We actually are in a good position to rise well if we invest strong in the draft and show patience.

The key is patience and managing expectations, It will not happen straight away but it need not take 7 years leat alone 35 or so years

Yze should say to the media we are not about rising up the ladder, we are here to win premierships, that is our goal, we do not settle for second best.

Tareglla NIghts, if you are not first your last. We are last but we are last if we are not first anyway so weare in a great position to build towards a premiership from where we are at. People just need to believe, show faith and be patient.

We are last be we beat the ladder leaders Swans this year( the point is there is cause, I am not trying to spin a story) . The point is we are always growing and building, it does not have to take seven years or so if we invest right, respect the draft and show patience.

Some builds do take seven years, some builds take 15 years especially if done properly. However, given the competition we are facing, if we show patience and invest now, we do not have to wait necessarily seven years, looking into the eyes of the players to tell them we really can wn a premiership from here in not necessarily way way down the track!!!

Last edited:
The Tigers are sweating on decisions from Dustin Martin, Liam Baker and potentially Dan Rioli (who has interest from Gold Coast), with Adem Yze telling Fox Footy on Monday he wouldn’t mind if players told him mid-season they wanted out.

He is keen for certainty in the next 2-3 weeks for planning purposes.

“I don’t mind the NRL model where they come out and say they are leaving. It’s different and it might be a different view than we are used to,” he told AFL 360.

“I look at the players and the anxiety they have about making the decision during the season and carrying that, it’s too hard for them. Those discussions will unfold in the next 2-3 weeks and as it gets closer we will need to know. We have players considering their futures and they need to do that, and fair enough. But we can’t leave it until the end of the season. It’s in the next 2-3 weeks.”

I think the Tigers and Yze need to take a chill pill a little bit. This is part of preparing for our next premiership. The ups and downs, nothing is linear, bit of chaos. No need to worry about the players too much. The draft is key regardless and our development to propel the team eventually up towards our next premiership.

Our ability to handle chaos helps us win premierships, if you cannot ride the waves it is harder to get the chocolates.

All is good, I am watching the youngsters develop. They made a few mistakes, they are learning, they are growing, all is good as we improve towards our next premiership

This is what you have to do to win premierships, help the youngsters grow and develop, cannot avoid this, get dirty we are moving towards our next premiership, hopefully not too far away, certainly not 35 plus years!!:thumbsu:

KB was right, play the kids

We lost on the weekend to Freo!!! What are we doing?? We are doing what we do to move towards our next premiership!! That is what we are doing!!! :thumbsu:. We are on track. RFC is not off the rails at all, some need to not let themselves get a little too excited

Improvement and development. Do you know some are watching the players play and do their thing every weekend on the field. They are watching the players grow and develop and the team gel more especially with the youngsters. We are going in the right direction, we are doing what we need to do to win our next premiership :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back