Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely. We gotta bigger issues than the way a guy speaks to a bunch of AFL journo campaigners.
It sounds a lot like Yze starts talking before he’s actually thought about what he is going to say. Uses ums as a crutch. He needs to improve on this.

For amateur podcasters, agree , who cares. But for representating the club and coaching we deserve better.

I ah, couldn’t give a **** ahhhh, about ahhh if a bloke ahhh umms or ahhhs ahhhh, as i ahhh am more concerned ummmm about ahhhh the strength and conditioning issuess ummmm and how we draft ahhhhh. And whether we ahhhh appoint a boys club ummmm appointment with the ahhhhh CEO.
Completely agree if that's the biggest issue people have with what's happening at the club at present then we're in better shape than we think.

“…your club is completely devoid of quality people…”
Sums you up right there. Trolling flog.

I'm trolling? You are following me around post to post calling me a flog.

The club has had a ****ing exodus. We are bottom of the ladder with a bunch of kids that look barely above VFL level & a new untried coach that struggles to hold our attention in pressers, with a percentage 1 bad loss away from falling under 60%.

Grow the fk up mate and put on your big boy pants. Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty and do some real work VS being a parrot.

Completely agree if that's the biggest issue people have with what's happening at the club at present then we're in better shape than we think.
Maybe rather than investing in another coach, we should get a speech therapist or hire a pr person from Dan Andrews days or something. Would be much more beneficial.

I'm trolling? You are following me around post to post calling me a flog.

The club has had a ****ing exodus. We are bottom of the ladder with a bunch of kids that look barely above VFL level & a new untried coach that struggles to hold our attention in pressers, with a percentage 1 bad loss away from falling under 60%.

Grow the fk up mate and put on your big boy pants. Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty and do some real work VS being a parrot.

You missed out on the flags, didn’t you.
Long term servants of the club retire or move on…has to happen. We needed turnover, a freshen up and a new start.
Yeh it’s tough not being the best.

But we had a mighty good time at the top and now we’ll rebuild for the next tilt.
Are you on board? A member?

Long term servants of the club retire or move on…has to happen. We needed turnover, a freshen up and a new start.

But we had a mighty good time at the top and now we’ll rebuild for the next tilt.
He loves his member berries.
season 20 20x2 GIF by South Park

No. I was at 2 of them. For a guy that doesn't even like the club, thats a decent effort. How many did you get to champ, since you are apparently higher on pedestal than me?

He loves his member berries.
season 20 20x2 GIF by South Park

classic. But spot on.

Living in the past is for suckers. It's like people who try to tell you that modern "Disney" Star Wars shit is good. It's not. Its total trash.

If you are not "checkin'' the ones you love and being completely honest about them - then you're a liar and doing them no favours. I am all for someone arguing their points, but the second they lean on yesterdays papers to prove their point & fail to see its COMPLETELY irrelevant to whats happening today, they can **** right off.

Why we arguing over a guy who inherited Dimmas playing list, some of his coaches, a ceo on the move and a massive injury interrupted season. He actually only gets to put his real stamp on a few things this upcoming off season.

Maybe rather than investing in another coach, we should get a speech therapist or hire a pr person from Dan Andrews days or something. Would be much more beneficial.
Agree. He needs basic public speaking skills - plenty of ways to get this

It is also very unfair that Yze is carrying the majority load in the media .

There’s no CEO or President stepping in to share the load.
Plus having to deal with a media pack hounding him over players possibly leaving.

Looks ****ed in hindsight not getting a replacement for Gale earlier

Plus having to deal with a media pack hounding him over players possibly leaving.

Completely agree. He has not been impressive. But what has been less impressive is the clubs ability to take some heat from him.

My post was very, very sarcastic fyi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s nothing more important than the postgame presser. Well, except for camels. For some reason, they’re super important.
Agree. We need more social messaging as well. I only support Richmond and watch the pressers. The game itself? Boooooooring.

What a childish response making a comment based on the person bc you appear to have a vendetta against him. By your statement you didn't even read the article. If you are going to criticise a journalist then critique what he wrote with valid points. You're playing the man here on two accounts. FWIW If you’re going to call out me for agreeing with the article then be honourable and consistent and call the other posters out that have agreed with Cornes., but state reasons to make yourself look at least RESPECTABLE.
Well. A bit of levity my friend. Stop taking yourself so seriously!!
I did write some further response about Cornes and his role in the media, but really can't be bothered so erased it.
I don't agree with everything you say TI but that's fine, and thought I might respond with levity, but you have a go at me as being childish.
So perhaps the levity wasn't as obvious in my post as I thought it was, but not sure your attack on me was quite necessary to that level.

😂 he’s a troll

Well. A bit of levity my friend. Stop taking yourself so seriously!!
I did write some further response about Cornes and his role in the media, but really can't be bothered so erased it.
I don't agree with everything you say TI but that's fine, and thought I might respond with levity, but you have a go at me as being childish.
So perhaps the levity wasn't as obvious in my post as I thought it was, but not sure your attack on me was quite necessary to that level.
Sorry in future use relevant emoji’s or gifs. 😝

At this stage I’m still a supporter of Yze, we all need to allow him space to clean out the deadwood and instigate his own agenda, I’m in agreement with other posters and agree no call can be made for at least three years. I posted information from one of the coaching staff which may or may not be correct but does indicate that not all is right behind the scenes and the end of season review will need to be extensive and look further than the fitness staff

Are you able to share and tell us what you mean by "I posted information from one of the coaching staff which may or may not be correct but does indicate that not all is right behind the scenes"

Are things bad at the club at the moment?

Completely agree. He has not been impressive. But what has been less impressive is the clubs ability to take some heat from him.
Bs the way it's been handled for a rookie coach literally fend for yourself. I'm so annoyed at our football department , Gale and hierarchy escaping criticism that's warranted for a lot of issues. People here been turning a blind eye and just sticking into to Yze.

Bs the way it's been handled for a rookie coach literally fend for yourself. I'm so annoyed at our football department , Gale and hierarchy escaping criticism that's warranted for a lot of issues. People here been turning a blind eye and just sticking into to Yze.
Agree, I get losing sucks, but even for the best teams if they had as many unavailable players as us they would struggle as well. We need to step up in all areas but the criticism of Yze is unwarranted. Let him put his own twist on our side and any players that don’t want to be apart of it cya later.

I think it’s actually the opposite
Most of the great coaches I can think of bar A select few were just clubby role players that got selected every week in successful sides players akin to Kmac especially when you look at the more successful modern coaches… Scott Brothers, Hardwick, McRae, Clarkson…

None of them were particularly good players
I was referring to having good players on the field, not the playing ability of the coach.

Royce was a fantastic player but an awful coach.

classic. But spot on.

Living in the past is for suckers. It's like people who try to tell you that modern "Disney" Star Wars shit is good. It's not. Its total trash.

If you are not "checkin'' the ones you love and being completely honest about them - then you're a liar and doing them no favours. I am all for someone arguing their points, but the second they lean on yesterdays papers to prove their point & fail to see its COMPLETELY irrelevant to whats happening today, they can **** right off.

Well done for living in the present moment. It is often very difficult for those raised according to western mores to achieve this.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

I guess the danger is that taking an ahistorical perspective can leave you very frustrated when your footy team arrives at a nadir that has been baked into the system.

I’m not saying all your points are wrong, maybe a bit premature? I’m frustrated too. I really want to hear more from the club’s administration for a start. We were told clearly that the club will stay competitive and look to emulate the teams who have achieved relatively sustained success. This clearly hasn’t happened and they should be honest and held accountable. I think uze is trying to keep things calm when he’s probably very upset about how the cards have fallen so far. I don’t think we have enough information to get the knives out. It’s disgusting actually. He seems very likeable to me and I think he will gel with the younger players coming through, find his voice and arrive at a great game plan with time. It takes time…there’s no way around it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back