Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be happy to get rid of him he is obviously not ready and I suspect in 3 years we will be sacking him so just do it now
Yeh let’s go back to the days of sacking coaches well done, not. Don’t worry about the long injury list either.

If he can just drop a few senior players ( not all at once) he would be getting better results. He’s still clueless on sub selection and activating it. Still matchups are not right , but I saw today as a positive with most of the kids and and improvement in game plan. Definitely must see where we are at after next season.
I’m just not keen atm that he’s only dropped one senior player all year. It could be bc the match committee with Fateague and Rutten pulling the reins.
Keep in mind player availability is been limited all year.

Goes both ways with dropping sr players and I don’t think it’s any easy balance to get right

Today for example the oldest player on the field from our side was Prestia and his inclusion solidified our midfield and what gave us those chances to win

Graham who has been on a few peoples hit list this year also had a fantastic day in both tagging a very dangerous player and also helping start a lot of attacks and having his hand in scoring opportunities for us

On the flip side Sonsie was probably our worst

Kids absolutely need to play but need to make sure that we aren’t just throw into them to the wolves either and have those old heads guiding and teaching them

Not saying Yze has done everything right either and agree that the balance hasn’t always been right but it wouldn’t be an easy task trying to balance between blooding youth but also winning games because ultimately wins are what is going to give the young players the confidence to keep playing to their strengths and get better

lets not get too carried away with Jack Graham playing 2 solid games in a row, he owes us about 30 of these still..... he is still a little bit slow and a little bit Scrappy with his 35 hack kicks, amongst some nice heavy work in traffic.

One thing I did not like today was when Kosi sprayed a shot out of bounds in the last, the cameras crossed to the bench and both Yze and Nank were laughing. Now, I know at times when things go bad, you just have to laugh, but from professional footballers and leaders, you have to set an example, and make it known that that result from Kosi is not to be laughed at. It needs to be pointed out that you need to bloody well improve, and those momentum killers are ONE of the reasons we are getting beat. If you treat those types of basic skill errors as laughable/acceptable, rather than demanding better, then you are setting a pretty low benchmark.
Tanking Culture led by the coach

Imagine being so clueless you have to take something and spin a completely random context on it to justify your hatred for a new coach.
Why is it hatred if you point something out ?

Yes, there seems to be a lot of matey laughing from the coach. It's odd, almost like he is trying to mask something. Contrast that to Kingsley, who presents as stern and uncompromising. Someone needs to have a word with Yze re how he is presenting himself on gameday.
Careful you will be branded as a hater

To make it clear, i am not for moving him on or even suggesting we should UNLESS a clearly ELITE option becomes available. I will support him, but in will also be really honest about how he is travelling. So far, not great.

I agree completely with your comment too that it would be good to hear more from the club about where we are at, heading etc. It has been very disappointing how little support they have provided him publicly. He has poor assistants. The worst medical team. A very questionable match committee. Very questionable recruiting. And non-existent leadership from the board room and above.

As a Club, its an epic fail. Yze as a coach will be judged on his gameday strategy & his ability to manage that via the pressers. As of right now.,.. not great.

And there is the crux. This is not a "1 piece" problem - it is the entire club which is dropping the ball & that HAS to be concerning. If you are not concerned, then you are not present
Agreed, Benny Gale is flying to a CEO’s conference today but to represent who? It’s been months since he gave notice!
I hear nothing but good things on john o’rouke but he’s currently overseeing a massive sh!tshow and appears to be doing f*** all about it.

Agreed, Benny Gale is flying to a CEO’s conference today but to represent who? It’s been months since he gave notice!
I hear nothing but good things on john o’rouke but he’s currently overseeing a massive sh!tshow and appears to be doing f*** all about it.
The replacement should have been in place for a handover, now the handover will be on Bennys Last day

Imagine being so clueless you have to take something and spin a completely random context on it to justify your hatred for a new coach.
I have no hatred whatsoever for Yze as a coach. So don't start telling me that I am a hater. You have no idea on my thoughts of him as a coach, and I didn't mention anything of the sort in my post. I merely said it was not a good look. I didn't even jump on the bandwagon a few weeks ago when a similar thing happened.
If you think that laughing about a shocking skill error, when your side is still in the game is fine, then that's entirely up to you. But in my opinion, it's something that you don't want to see. What are they going to do in their match review? Have a segment on clangers, and all sit around pi5sing them selves? No, it should be pointed out that players need to do better in those circumstances!

This year is a write-off, but what is a pass mark for Yze next year? It’s gonna be another tough year for him I reckon - likely some talented kids on the list but it’s pretty rare that first year players make a huge impact. If we are sitting on two wins this time next year the wolves will be nipping at his heels I reckon. I’m Interested to see hiw long the tiges are willing to back him in for

Yes, there seems to be a lot of matey laughing from the coach. It's odd, almost like he is trying to mask something. Contrast that to Kingsley, who presents as stern and uncompromising. Someone needs to have a word with Yze re how he is presenting himself on gameday.

He presents about as poorly from a coach as i've seen to be honest. I thought we were getting a personality more like Kingsley, but he is nothing like that.

Appears soft. Unsure. His answers are always fluff. Instils no confidence whatsoever. I still have no idea what this guy represents. What his ethos, pathos is. I just want some sense of direction from him and to know what type of team we are building.

I didn't see the laughing footage, but if true - f-ing terrible from the coach & captain.

Dunno why he is laughing for - Kosi is legit the only player on the list that was "his call". He was the main driver for recruiting him based on his days at the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He presents about as poorly from a coach as i've seen to be honest. I thought we were getting a personality more like Kingsley, but he is nothing like that.

Appears soft. Unsure. His answers are always fluff. Instils no confidence whatsoever. I still have no idea what this guy represents. What his ethos, pathos is. I just want some sense of direction from him and to know what type of team we are building.

I didn't see the laughing footage, but if true - f-ing terrible from the coach & captain.

Dunno why he is laughing for - Kosi is legit the only player on the list that was "his call". He was the main driver for recruiting him based on his days at the Hawks.
Amazing how impressive a coach looks when his team is winning.

Oh no a coach laughed?

Worst coach in sport history, sack him!!!

Oh no a coach laughed?

Worst coach in sport history, sack him!!!

it would be less of a problem if we felt like the standards of the club were in order.

Do you think the standards at the club are currently in order?

Yze has not earned our trust yet. Stuff like that wont help. Reckon Kosi will enjoy seeing the leadership group laughing at him shanking a goal?

Who gives a shit, maybe you and the rest of the gloomers should take some time off from footy because you lot are clearly not coping. You lot are never happy with something about the club so i don't get why you even bother with footy, it's never going to be perfect which is what you lot expect it to be.

it would be less of a problem if we felt like the standards of the club were in order.

Do you think the standards at the club are currently in order?

Yze has not earned our trust yet. Stuff like that wont help. Reckon Kosi will enjoy seeing the leadership group laughing at him shanking a goal?
Mate the standards of the club go beyond how effective our small forwards are and whether samo Ryan can hold onto an overhead mark
It’s a 100mn dynamic business unless you have some experience in the corporate world , best not to get foot in mouth old mate

Who gives a shit, maybe you and the rest of the gloomers should take some time off from footy because you lot are clearly not coping. You lot are never happy with something about the club so i don't get why you even bother with footy, it's never going to be perfect which is what you lot expect it to be.

Yeah we are not the ones telling people how to act and what to do. We will just continue to watch and talk like adults about reality while you and the fairy-queens can continue to fly around rainbows if u like.

How many times do i have to tell you, i'm not going anywhere. Yet, the same bunch of dopes keep telling us what to do.

Maybe you should actually just leave since you are the ones that are not handling it & you can come back once we are in frame for finals and jump back in where your optimism is actually warranted

.....orrrrr you could just shut the fk up

Mate the standards of the club go beyond how effective our small forwards are and whether samo Ryan can hold onto an overhead mark
It’s a 100mn dynamic business unless you have some experience in the corporate world , best not to get foot in mouth old mate

Why are you telling me this? I get it completely.

Thats exactly what i have said. This is not a case of "1 piece" not working - the whole ****ing machine needs a service. The team, the coaching team, the medical team, the off-field leadership - the whole thing is not operating anything near what it was in the dynasty. We have slipped right back to the standards we had pre that. I have said this many times before, often at length

Rebuild coaches never survive, much like Taranto and Hopper, Yze has been set up and sold a piece of crap.

I think the club is to blame for most of it, we wanted to sell the club as still in the window with some decent youth in the back ground. Is it Yze's fault for not getting a complete check under the hood? Sort of but im interested in how he goes next season if we have a crap year with less injuries, i want to see how he reacts to the older senior players letting him down.

Yeah we are not the ones telling people how to act and what to do. We will just continue to watch and talk like adults about reality while you and the fairy-queens can continue to fly around rainbows if u like.

How many times do i have to tell you, i'm not going anywhere. Yet, the same bunch of dopes keep telling us what to do.

Maybe you should actually just leave since you are the ones that are not handling it & you can come back once we are in frame for finals and jump back in where your optimism is actually warranted

.....orrrrr you could just shut the fk up
It's sadly a form of immaturity, bullying and abuse telling people what to do or say just bc they don't agree with you. Crazy how people can't sit down and put all their views forward and then discuss them amicably without the abuse. I enjoy reading posts from both sides of the argument and with Yze I'm probably leaning on the fence to him failing bc of where we are atm.
I AM NOT IN THE SACKING BASKET AS HE NEEDS ANOTHER YEAR BEFORE I CAN MAKE A MORE ACCURATE ASSESSMENT.

Problem is a few posters on here think they have greater privileges than others and they own the site. They kill any conversation bc they can't debate or communicate effectively or even counter argue other's points. So they then murmur insults such as TROLL, NEGATIVE and DOOMSDAYER.
We are all RFC supporters in the end so why can't we all talk amongst ourselves amicably? In the end all roads lead to Punt Rd. and who is right or wrong it's irrelevant as there will always points won in both corners, but the major point is that our club is successful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back