Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

The camel was Meehan’s idea.

“Tigers high performance boss Luke Meehan had the idea and leadership and culture consultant Shane McCurry did the dirty work, driving a few hours east to collect a pair of plastic life-size camels.”
Still needed an ok from the head man

I highly doubt any of the players even think about it anymore dude, no one at the club would be thinking about it anymore. They are professionals and think about more important things than a photo
Rubbish why do footballers have man caves with their success highlighted, if you’ve never been in a elite sporting environment you don’t understand, I have my bar and I sit there and reminisce about stuff from my past , the wins , the loses , do you think their premiership medallions are in the bottom of the draw at home ?

They take pride in their achievements removing the photos would have affected them, he said I don’t care what you achieved in the past I’m here now and this is the way we are going , because I’m the boss,

We are talking about a blind that achieved nothing telling these high achievers that what they did doesn’t count.

IMG_1413.jpeg

Rubbish why do footballers have man caves with their success highlighted, if you’ve never been in a elite sporting environment you don’t understand, I have my bar and I sit there and reminisce about stuff from my past , the wins , the loses , do you think their premiership medallions are in the bottom of the draw at home ?

They take pride in their achievements removing the photos would have affected them, he said I don’t care what you achieved in the past I’m here now and this is the way we are going , because I’m the boss,

We are talking about a blind that achieved nothing telling these high achievers that what they did doesn’t count.

View attachment 2067950
I can’t recognise you in that shot mate. 😜. Top post.

View attachment 2067950

Ok, you make good points in your first paragraph.

The last two paragraphs are competely and utterly wrong, I am sorry.

Yze consulted the leadership and playing group and asked if the photo needed to be there or moved to a diifferent room. They agreed and so it was moved.

He didn't rip it up and throw it in the bin
He didn't take it home to hide it
He didn't sell or auction it off

He had it moved from the meeting room, that is all. The club meeting room, which belongs to the club, not the players, not the premiership team, the club as a whole. The photo was moved probabily to a memorabilia room where it belonged. SO it is still there, they can still go and see it and reminisce when they want, it is just not there as a distraction while they are reviewing games or preparing for the next week.

How is this showing disrespect in any way?

People are seriously grasping at straws to be critical here, it's insane.

Read carefully.

Yze consulted the leadership and playing group and asked if the photo needed to be there or moved to a diifferent room. They agreed and so it was moved.

He had it moved from the meeting room, that is all. The club meeting room, which belongs to the club, not the players, not the premiership team, the club as a whole. The photo was moved probabily to a memorabilia room where it belonged. SO it is still there, they can still go and see it and reminisce when they want, it is just not there as a distraction while they are reviewing games or preparing for the next week.

The players are still there , that is the problem, move it after they are gone by all means , it wasn’t just one photo I believe but a few ,

The players are still there , that is the problem, move it after they are gone by all means , it wasn’t just one photo I believe but a few ,
Also bc a senior group agreed on it doesn’t mean all did . Need to look deeper than the surface sometimes.

IMG_0447.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 2067950
True My man cave has photos of all the woman i concurred I look at that one photo all the time for inspiration :'(:blush::mask:

The fact after a full season of Adem you know more about his club redecorating moves than his actual coaching, tactics, future direction speaks volumes.

if the idea was lame to 43yo me,i dare say 25yos who were in those pics find it lamer. He has built no trust in thus group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact after a full season of Adem you know more about his club redecorating moves than his actual coaching, tactics, future direction speaks volumes.

if the idea was lame to 43yo me,i dare say 25yos who were in those pics find it lamer. He has built no trust in thus group.
I heard a rumour Longmire has moved photos of old premierships and brought in a camel.

I don't usually watch other coaches press conferences, but for comparison purposes I watched Longmires from last night.

Longmire is a premiership coach, x2 runner up and has had his team mostly contending over the past 12 or so years.

His press conference? He was so shocked he could barely string a sentence together, just had no answer. Lots of uhms as well.

This is Yze most weeks and on top of that, Yze is not experience in front of the media like Longmmire is.

So people should give him a break regarding his press conferences. If an experienced operater like Longmire struggled, how do we expect a first year coach to be a wordsmith?

The amount of trash in this thread

Not only have we been missing talent we have 0 cohesion due to the lack of continuity in the 23 the whole year as well as adding to the fact we have so many players with little AFL experience in a league which where if you are off by 5% you get smashed

This is not the year to judge yze
Next year yes after a full off season

The camel was Meehan’s idea.

“Tigers high performance boss Luke Meehan had the idea and leadership and culture consultant Shane McCurry did the dirty work, driving a few hours east to collect a pair of plastic life-size camels.”
Guy spent his time looking up camel pics rather than studying his craft. It all makes sense now

I don't usually watch other coaches press conferences, but for comparison purposes I watched Longmires from last night.

Longmire is a premiership coach, x2 runner up and has had his team mostly contending over the past 12 or so years.

His press conference? He was so shocked he could barely string a sentence together, just had no answer. Lots of uhms as well.

This is Yze most weeks and on top of that, Yze is not experience in front of the media like Longmmire is.

So people should give him a break regarding his press conferences. If an experienced operater like Longmire struggled, how do we expect a first year coach to be a wordsmith?
The umm thing is the dumbest thing I’ve read on BF.

I’ll be more worried year 2 if there are no clear signs of a game plan rather than how the bloke speaks to the media

The umm thing is the dumbest thing I’ve read on BF.

I’ll be more worried year 2 if there are no clear signs of a game plan rather than how the bloke speaks to the media
Don't recall ever seeing such a carry on over something so insignificant

Not only have we been missing talent we have 0 cohesion due to the lack of continuity in the 23 the whole year as well as adding to the fact we have so many players with little AFL experience in a league which where if you are off by 5% you get smashed

This. In no way can we judge Yze on this year. No coach in AFL history dealt the cards Yze has been given, in his first year as coach, would've dragged us out of the bottom 4 this year.

what if they keep louie for next year and everyone gets injured again, can we still not judge him then ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back