Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

The umm thing is the dumbest thing I’ve read on BF.

I’ll be more worried year 2 if there are no clear signs of a game plan rather than how the bloke speaks to the media

When you see which posters are complaining about it, it makes so much more sense.

Couldn’t care less about his umm’s in his talks.

He has no conviction. He’s attempted to be mates with senior players and be that soft approach which has further underlined our last few years of complacency.

He stands for nothing.

Even taking injuries into the excuse book, his performance has been disgraceful.

Couldn’t care less about his umm’s in his talks.

He has no conviction. He’s attempted to be mates with senior players and be that soft approach which has further underlined our last few years of complacency.

He stands for nothing.

Even taking injuries into the excuse book, his performance has been disgraceful.
Um I don’t GAF about his Ums and more interested in how he’s grown as a coach and all I’ve seen is him being in bed with certain senior players. How do Short, Kmac , Graham and Hopper continue to get games? Why aren’t Blight , Bauer and Smith in the side as aren’t they possible building blocks to the future and his? As I said he’s immature and therefore senior players pull the wool over his eyes.

A forum where you cant discuss a coach pn
Um I don’t GAF about his Ums and more interested in how he’s grown as a coach and all I’ve seen is him being in bed with certain senior players. How do Short, Kmac , Graham and Hopper continue to get games? Why aren’t Blight , Bauer and Smith in the side as aren’t they possible building blocks to the future and his? As I said he’s immature and therefore senior players pull the wool over his eyes.

Exactly. Im the one who posted about about the ummm & as always the original point has been lost as the same mouth breathing parrots sook at anything critical.

It was originally brought up as you need to rate a coach bssed on what he is currently driving towards "now".

If you are a coach in the "open window" period, you need the results NOW to be right.

If you are coaching for the window to be open "soon", then you need the message to be clear, & certain results to be right.

If you are coaching on "the future" & want to not be judged on the results, you need to be able to point to key growth areas, & sell & inspire hope in tge direction you are selling.

He is failing at all this. No one knows what our system is, who our future young core is & due to his lack of media performance there is next to no one inspired in "the new era". Key mature age players are essentially hutch-hiking out the door. Former coaches poaching them. No loyalty, nor trust. No free agents interested. No gameplan of note & his pressers are dull & come across as insincere, unpolished & vfl level

If it’s true Yze has an interest in Oliver then he will have lost any support I have for him. I hope Yze understands that we need a complete rebuild and the draft is the only way to go. Topping up the list with plodders or really any player won’t help where we are as we need to find at least seight ten young stars in the next three drafts to grow together

A forum where you cant discuss a coach pn

Exactly. Im the one who posted about about the ummm & as always the original point has been lost as the same mouth breathing parrots sook at anything critical.

It was originally brought up as you need to rate a coach bssed on what he is currently driving towards "now".

If you are a coach in the "open window" period, you need the results NOW to be right.

If you are coaching for the window to be open "soon", then you need the message to be clear, & certain results to be right.

If you are coaching on "the future" & want to not be judged on the results, you need to be able to point to key growth areas, & sell & inspire hope in tge direction you are selling.

He is failing at all this. No one knows what our system is, who our future young core is & due to his lack of media performance there is next to no one inspired are "the new era"
Unfortunately if you try and critique Yze it’s taken as being negative and wanting him sacked and the same characters are behind it. Some are even making ridiculous comments and they have posters on ignore and they haven’t read the conversations. We are on the bottom of the ladder ffs so we need to do a 2016 and look for every area where we can improve in . We are historically the worst ever performed Richmond side . So if some posters see his communication in the media as a weakness , so let it be seen as a positive if it can be improved. We’re sharing ideas here and most knew Yze was in strife with our list, but most couldn’t see how poor we really are and injuries shouldn’t be an excuse as their are other hindrances mainly in admin and senior players

Would like to see Choco back. good support for Yze, tough love for Sonz, Dow, etc and can teach skills.
I truely thought that would have happened straight away. After all have worked together at Melbourne.

Fair call, assume Livingston had his fingerprints on that and he’s one of the few remaining from that era. Perhaps his time has come and Jimmy Bartel is now available and possibly a good fit?

If his fingerprints were on that it was another master stroke. Caracella in Choco out…gifted operating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair call, assume Livingston had his fingerprints on that and he’s one of the few remaining from that era. Perhaps his time has come and Jimmy Bartel is now available and possibly a good fit?

New CEO one of the Geelong Simon’s

New Footy Boss, Jimmy Bartel

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If you think Yze is uninspiring, how’s our president?
How depressing has it been to go from a wonderful breath of fresh air and quiet dignity and class of Peggy as president to the current cardboard cutout we have now?

If you think Yze is uninspiring, how’s our president?
How depressing has it been to go from a wonderful breath of fresh air and quiet dignity and class of Peggy as president to the current cardboard cutout we have now?
shouldve been malcolm speed

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back