Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

cumbo half back doesnt sound that crazy
midfield I reckon, he's a ball of nervous energy, just needs to focus it. standing around in a pocket waiting for the ball isn't helping him he needs to be where it's at and cut loose. if he somehow manages to get another year needs to be told you're a mid now son or you're ****ing gone.

Last chance saloon for Sonsie and Cumberland .... da half back flank
Jokes aside I’ve always said that Sonsies best position would be the midfield sweeper/half back role

More like last chance for hopper, if stinks it up once more should be bye bye charlie brown.

Ps Adam is right in the middle of a shit storm.....Most Players are done and dusted and not much high end talent.

Last edited:
best position is delisted
Yeah wasn’t saying he would make it in that role more just me looking at his attributes that would of been the position I would of had him playing and building towards day 1

Doesn't mean they are doing it right.
Engagement from the club and their treatment of the rank and file have been atrocious .. patronising even.
I've been a member for 48-straight years and likely will be until I shuffle off this mortal coil, but never have I felt so disengaged or taken for granted.
Shove your raffle tickets ... just treat the average fan - many of who really can't afford to stay loyal in a cost of living crisis, but do - with some respect and gratitude.
It's become a d*** measuring exercice for the club to say we have the most members, as they treat them as if they don't exist.
Mate, I was one of the couple of thousand who used to turn up week-in, week-out in the dark ol' late 80s and 90s, when were battling to get 10 to 15,000 to a game.
Would never miss, no matter how bleak.
Attended testimonials for Roachy, the Ghost, Clokey and plenty of other functions .... trivia nights hosted by Richo from the Coodabeens, Ton Up Club nights, the best and fairest night etc.
Was a masterclass in engagement.
These days they are only interested in gouging the supporters.
The membership package and the hoops you have to jump through in order to get a scarf or a simple membership card is Olympic qualifying degree hard.
And it all changed after we won in 2017.
My membership will roll over again at the end of the season, but if you think that is a vote of confidence in how the club is run these days and how it treats its fans, you are way off the mark.
Fair enough.
there needed to be more voices from the club this year. It was Gale to announce the cost blown out, new grandstand & his retirement. but it was Yze that was chucked under the bus weekly as the season derailed catastrophically. . O'Rourke speaks well, I think he was on SEN once maybe.
The next CEO will have plenty of challenges. I expect they heavily review every aspect of operations, after 15 years of Gale at the helm. Put the last 4 years under the microscope. Flag to spoon in record time.

I'm sure that's the last PowerPoint the CEO candidates are being asked that, and we hit the ground running.
Engage the fans and get a fit football team on the park

If you think our coach is sh!te watching the Suns play safe, kick around the boundary line and not attack the corridor was painful. They should be so much better with that talent.
* They should have balaclavas on as they stole that win.

If you think our coach is sh!te watching the Suns play safe, kick around the boundary line and not attack the corridor was painful. They should be so much better with that talent.
* They should have balaclavas on as they stole that win.

I don’t think Yze is shit, but I’m not sold on him.
I miss Dimma, always know he’s 100% behind the players and team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately Dimma was never going to be with us forever. Who ever took over always had big shoes to fill. Yze will be right just have other experience with him.

Would’ve been interesting if dimma had served out his final year this year and departed with Dusty, who’d be in the running for the job now

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sack him now. When he keeps picking Miller, Ryan and McIntosh he clearly has NFI

Ryan Reynolds Agree GIF by Welcome to Wrexham

Unfortunately no one at our club cares about winning football games anymore.

Adem, Jayden Short???

Here we go the crew that blames everything on Yze. You guys are blind as a bat.Our skills , kicking and brain fades from mostly our senior group is what kills us no matter what game plan you have can't execute the basics forget about it. The kids will be in and out of games naturally until we get them to 50 games.

He’s a shit coach, every blind Freddy can ****ing see it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That’s had most of our list unavailable. Many people can see that as well and others like to ignore it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back