Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha. Dimma missed out on few jobs as well before we took him. Remember how bad we were whilst Hinkley (who we could have taken) got Port into finals. We all has buyers remorse, yet our patience was well and truly rewarded.

To think Yze had no competition to coach the biggest club in the land is ridiculous.

Melbourne never wanted Yze to go he was there for the journey turning that basket case around. Yze knows how to coach.

Maybe he is our guy and maybe he is not, but he needs a few years before we make that decision unless he loses the players and I see no real evidence of that.

Ha. Dimma missed out on few jobs as well before we took him. Remember how bad we were whilst Hinkley (who we could have taken) got Port into finals. We all has buyers remorse, yet our patience was well and truly rewarded.

To think Yze had no competition to coach the biggest club in the land is ridiculous.

Melbourne never wanted Yze to go he was there for the journey turning that basket case around. Yze knows how to coach.

Maybe he is our guy and maybe he is not, but he needs a few years before we make that decision unless he loses the players and I see no real evidence of that.
Who was Yze’s comp? It was down to him and McQualter who I believe had never applied for a senior job before

we did not have a good feild to choose from. balmey cautioned against him. not many fruit on the tree to pick from. prepared to give it another year but can’t see any semblance of game plan.
Where does it say that Balme was against him. Never seen or anything in regards to this. I don’t believe it, infected he said many positive things during an interview just before/after given the job.

Was it Rhys Shaw who stood down after their first season as coach?

Exactly what needs to happen here,

bloke wouldn’t cut it at state level either and I assume that’s why he never got the opportunity to do so

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Look I agree he is one of the worst coaches going around but unfortunately that's what we need for the next few years to stockpile elite young talent.

Once we have a core of about 6 elite young players thats the time to bring a decent coach in to finish the rebuild.

Yze has all the tools to be a great coach. Sees the game very well, understands the game style required to be successful and can teach the game plan to the group.
What he doesn’t have is a fit list, the correct demographic and the high end young talent.
And he has the humility to know he’s not the smartest guy in the room and needs good strong people around him
He will be fine and we will be fine. Enjoy the ride.
The cycle continues.

Who was Yze’s comp? It was down to him and McQualter who I believe had never applied for a senior job before
Lots of runners and riders. Yes they were the final two. But there would have been lots of applications and discrete phone calls to Benny from a huge number of people. Remember coaching RFC is the best AFL coaching job there is.
Don’t think that what is made public is all that goes on in the process.

September to December is going to be massive for Yze and the club. At the moment he is on a hiding to nothing. First thing he'll need to get sorted is who is staying and who is going in terms of those linked to trade/free agency moves. Then it will be the list cull of those who retire or are delisted, followed by the draft where we get an injection of top end talent and then finally it will be the 2nd preseason with the group where we should see the game plan being further implemented.

Lots of runners and riders. Yes they were the final two. But there would have been lots of applications and discrete phone calls to Benny from a huge number of people. Remember coaching RFC is the best AFL coaching job there is.
Don’t think that what is made public is all that goes on in the process.
Of course there would’ve been lots of info that didn’t come out, but that doesn’t change the fact that it came down to him and another assistant coach who had never applied for a senior coaching job before. That tells me Yze didn’t have much competition. All that aside, as I originally said, I want yze to have a chance to grow with the new young group but I think people are a bit obsessed with the idea of give him another year with a healthy list.

We aren’t going to magically get better imo. There’s more pain to come, so you can’t judge Yze based on wins at this stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We aren’t going to magically get better imo. There’s more pain to come, so you can’t judge Yze based on wins at this stage
First thing that needs addressing is our fitness and conditioning staff. Then we need quality assistants. Then we need to nail this years draft.
But as you say we are going to be down the bottom end of the ladder for at least 2-3 years.

Don't judge him this year. This year should be all about finding who the deadwood is and removing it. All eyes on Yze next season we better see a big improvement or else he will be on the hotseat
Do you expect to see improvement by losing experience ?

Don't judge him this year. This year should be all about finding who the deadwood is and removing it. All eyes on Yze next season we better see a big improvement or else he will be on the hotseat
we will be worse next year (is that possible) ?

First thing that needs addressing is our fitness and conditioning staff. Then we need quality assistants. Then we need to nail this years draft.
But as you say we are going to be down the bottom end of the ladder for at least 2-3 years.
club farrked up appointing louie

what the hell were they thinking ?

richest club in australia but tight arses in the most important area

Yze has failed this year in my book.
He said pre-season that we would be hard to play against, we have been anything but that.

People need to stop using injuries as excuses I am embarrassed by our performances with what we still have out there.

club farrked up appointing louie

what the hell were they thinking ?

richest club in australia but tight arses in the most important area
We were paying Dimma a squillion dollars. Could only afford someone with a level 2 first aid certificate with the money left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back