Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

The only really obviously good thing Yze has done is give the media absolutely nothing.

It's frustrating for us, but imagine how frustrated Kane Cornes, Barrett etc. are that they could not, even once, get a headline out of Yze, except 'he is too supportive of his players'

It's bad for their business, so overall good for us, well done on that front Yze.

You have to give him a go. Dimma left us with a sure list and he knew it when he ****ed off to his new toys
Ouzee and the CEO now have to ... Oh wait the CEO announced last year he's off to Tassie.

****en sort that out first. Any business has a plan and if there is one guy announced he's not part then **** him off

The only really obviously good thing Yze has done is give the media absolutely nothing.

It's frustrating for us, but imagine how frustrated Kane Cornes, Barrett etc. are that they could not, even once, get a headline out of Yze, except 'he is too supportive of his players'

It's bad for their business, so overall good for us, well done on that front Yze.
well said,he has indeed been very clever in that regard not selling 1 player up the creek openly

Still not sold on YZE. Plenty of posters on here that hate how he presents himself. If he speaks similar behind the scenes, I can imagine there would be a fair few players at the club who wouldn't listen to anything he says because he can't communicate well.
He might be one of the best assistant coaches, but an assistant coach is a big difference from senior coach.
He now seems to be getting mad at the media that contracted players are being speculated about leaving.
maybe there is some truth to it or why else would you bring it up or read into it? I don't buy that he would be liked by all the senior players.

They get nothing because he has nothing to offer. He is clueless in the box and on the ground. Mistake made bringing him in but at least we will be down for 3 seasons under his tenure and may get some draft love, hopefully anyway.

They get nothing because he has nothing to offer. He is clueless in the box and on the ground. Mistake made bringing him in but at least we will be down for 3 seasons under his tenure and may get some draft love, hopefully anyway.
Watched the presser, did he really say it’s been a great year? Cone at me defenders of the faith, won’t and shouldn’t see out his contract , although listening to that he may get an extension

You have to give him a go. Dimma left us with a sure list and he knew it when he ****ed off to his new toys
Ouzee and the CEO now have to ... Oh wait the CEO announced last year he's off to Tassie.

*en sort that out first. Any business has a plan and if there is one guy announced he's not part then * him off

the list is the main issue I have at the moment, it's pretty easy to forget that when Dimma came in he had the likes of cotchin, dusty, rance, riewoldt, lids, grimes etc. while a lot of our younger players right now are stuck in the VFL or never showed up

This is the best time to be a supporter. Yes it’s shite at the moment but it’s about the climb.

We had such a great stint. Might not see it again but let’s look forward to another future. It’s exciting.

Watched the presser, did he really say it’s been a great year? Cone at me defenders of the faith, won’t and shouldn’t see out his contract , although listening to that he may get an extension

He was talking about the AFL season in general, said its been a great season of footy.

He was talking about the AFL season in general, said its been a great season of footy.
Well that what we want to hear from our coach …..how great the AFL season has been , he us paid to make us great , not tell us how good the AFL us , especially when the optics are the opposite , take away our blinkers from our love for the tigers and how many can say it’s been a great afl season, I think you will find not many , and it seems a distraction from how we are performing

Last edited:
Well that what we want to hear from our coach …..how great the AFL season has been , he us paid to make us great , not tell us how good the AFL us , especially when the optics are the opposite , take away our blinkers from our love for the tigers and how many can say it’s been a great afl season, I think you will find not many , and it seems a distraction from him we are performing

The fact the word “great” came out of his mouth at all about the season, in whatever context, when we are having our worst season in history, is deplorable. Bloke is loser centric.

The fact the word “great” came out of his mouth at all about the season, in whatever context, when we are having our worst season in history, is deplorable. Bloke is loser centric.
I called it real early tanking culture when he played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard disagree. We are the worst Richmond team in history and our list is far from the worst it's been since the start of our inception. I've watched us every week, We are a disorganised mess. I gave Yze the benefit of the doubt up until a few weeks ago when it was becoming abundantly clear that that there was no method to anything going on the field. Our injuries right now are overblown. I can cop being a bad side but there's levels of bad and we've gone to North Melbourne levels of bad very quickly.

Are we legit the worst Richmond team in history stats wise? If so that is very damning. I agree our list shouldn't be 18th..we haven't culled the whole list and gone full youth.

Worrying to think how bad we could be when the actually rebuild happens - the current 29-31 age group are gone, + if bunch of players currently in their prime (rioli, baker, Bolton) all leave.

Edit: yep I checked, with one game to go it is currently our worst win loss record in history..

Last edited:
Watch the post game press conference.
He’s clearly pretty angry at the players and leaders in particular. He alludes to a lot of turnover with the players this off season too, atleast that’s a positive.
I saw this as well, he can't say they are shit
The club would no exactly what is going on,
one game to go
the changes will come im sure.

one game to go
I think we just want to see some hard calls at end of season and for senior contracted players still on list next year hard calls about whether they play afl or vfl for our long term interest.

Love it when the usual suspects turn up and have a fair dinkum sook. What a joke.

We will bounce back. We had our time, it’s time to rebuild. Cry more sooks the rest of us will enjoy the journey.

He now seems to be getting mad at the media that contracted players are being speculated about leaving.
maybe there is some truth to it or why else would you bring it up or read into it? I don't buy that he would be liked by all the senior players.
When Dimma came in, it became pretty clear that almost every player wanted to play for him from early on.
I don't get that from any of the current players. Most of our senior players either want out, or are happy just to put in shit efforts every week, knowing they are going to get a game anyway.
Honestly. We can't go from 4 years of greatness to suddenly our worst season in the history of the club with all the experience we still have there.
Something is rotten and the club isn't doing anything about it. Seems everyone is content with our recent success and no one gives a flying **** about where we are now heading.

one game to go
Don’t stress it’s been a GREAT afl season

Geez you lot carry on.
That’s right you only have to look at what premiership coaches have done with ordinary lists in front of them to see the herculuan task at hand , what’s Clarkson done at norf or simmo at WC , SFA
The only thing I’m prepared to say is that ooze isn’t a miracle worker like Mcrae is who has an extraordinary ability to have the team play good football despite a bottom 4 list
Gets some bloody talent in his hands and let’s see what we can do

*en sort that out first. Any business has a plan and if there is one guy announced he's not part then * him off
Difficult situation, he joined the club assuming gale would've been around longer. Now contracted players might leave. The club seems disjointed at the moment.

Let's see what changes are made

Difficult situation, he joined the club assuming gale would've been around longer. Now contracted players might leave. The club seems disjointed at the moment.

Let's see what changes are made

Where in the article does it say moral? And why would our morals be affected ,

Including players

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back