Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Listened to the interview with Benny on Talking Tigers. He suggested that perhaps Yze had been treading a little too delicately this year trying not to upset the establishment given he was walking into a club that had just come off the back of a lot of success.

I think the off-field moves that are being made now are about Yze taking full control and shaping the club how he envisions it.
It was odd that Yze didn't bring his own support team last year
Instead, he had to work with Hardwick's team.

At least now the club is making few changes

There were players who hated Dimma too. I doubt he made himself popular early on with all the delistings we did there.

Always going to happen, you're never going to get 40 blokes who love the coach or even eachother. At the end of the day, the coach is there to coach, not be best mates (and so I've been told on this board many times).
Yeah, but a lot of people on here & other places have been saying the players love the coach.

That's all I am saying.

That’s the clubs choice, rather than his.

Hope we don't give yze a pity extension because we're going full rebuild, still has a lot to prove
A full list and his own assistant coaches would help. Had none of that.

Listened to the interview with Benny on Talking Tigers. He suggested that perhaps Yze had been treading a little too delicately this year trying not to upset the establishment given he was walking into a club that had just come off the back of a lot of success.

I think the off-field moves that are being made now are about Yze taking full control and shaping the club how he envisions it.

Basically he walked in and shit his ****ing pants and never recovered

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Spill the beans
The more people want out (players & coaches) the more worrying this is for the club. There are now three prime players requesting to be traded, one ultimate club man (Lambert) officially gone and big rumour the Maric also wants out. Maybe the senior coach has by default (cleared the decks) with his less than inspiring first year. This all appears to be catching up with the club in a real hurry. Hope they still review the FD at seasons end like GOOD clubs do even if only into his first year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a backer of yze, the last 4-5 weeks have me seriously concerned though.

We have no identity on-field, I cannot see a brand we are trying to play or see any risks being made to at least try something new. I see players wanting to leave instead of buying in and putting their head down. I don't know why he bothers with press conferences and complimenting our effort after 80-100pt thrashings. I see botched uninspiring talks in the rooms and a lack of c*** in all facets.

Time for him to prove us wrong and fire the f*** up. Grab this joint by the nuts, take no prisoners, put a bit of fear in the joint, we are rooting for you.

Still reckon the Club was saving their pennies for the PRO development...

The more people want out (players & coaches) the more worrying this is for the club. There are now three prime players requesting to be traded, one ultimate club man (Lambert) officially gone and big rumour the Maric also wants out. Maybe the senior coach has by default (cleared the decks) with his less than inspiring first year. This all appears to be catching up with the club in a real hurry. Hope they still review the FD at seasons end like GOOD clubs do even if only into his first year.
1/ Lambert gone as he has been in football for how long and wants change.

2/ Maric has been as an assistant now for awhile and is time we upgrade him anyhow.

3/ Most of the players that want out are taking the easy option? They had their success and for most part that’s all they cared about.

4/ Hardwick left us with an average list hence why he left. The list is on him not Yze.

Yep saw it with my own eyes. Guys like Conlan ran rings around us at the beginning and they blew us away in the first quarter.

We came back into it to lose by around 3 goals.

Responded the next week by smashing Saints by 152 points up at SCG

That year is the only year that the bottom side (Fitzroy) scored more points than the minor premier (Geelong)
Conlan the Tank
Recruited from Canberra

Our three best mid-age players request trades, add it to the list of absolutely disasters this year.

Yze couldn't talk around even one of them?

Not sure there has been a worse first year coaching appointment at any club?

Worst results in 120 years and has now gutted the club of its top line talent.

Rioli especially, no. 17, how bad do you have to mismanage things to have him request a trade away from Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back