Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently not too bright (scandals board so take for what it’s worth)

Someone reckoned they saw him at the supermarket staring at a tube of toothpaste like it was a riddle and when they walked past later he was still there looking at it stuck in a trance

At least it was a tube of toothpaste. According to his detractors (im not one YET), Yze this year has been doing that while watching our games.

The camel definitely appears to have had some Yze input after Fitness staff come up with it. It appears the FD went ahead with the notion. I’m uncertain whether the camel cap was related to it as it was marketed as well.

Last edited:
The camel definitely appears to have had some Yze input after Fitness staff come up with it. It appears the FD went ahead with the notion. I’m uncertain whether the camel cap was related to it as it was marketed as well.

Who ****ing cares who's idea was it, why is it it's only the nellies who have issues with anything the club does.

So they put a blow up camel on top of the interchange at Punt Road, big ****ing deal. :rolleyes:

Who ****ing cares who's idea was it, why is it it's only the nellies who have issues with anything the club does.

So they put a blow up camel on top of the interchange at Punt Road, big ****ing deal. :rolleyes:
I was clearing up the confusion and wasn’t making a big deal. You seem to making more noise than most now. If it’s no big deal to you then put your tail between your legs and waddle off. 🤣😂😔🤬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs more support. Big time.
On the back of the articles coming out about Sam Mitchell, the board need to put a line in the sand and make a public announcement that they will not assess the coaching until mid-way through his 4th season as coach. He has 3 more guaranteed and we will put as much support around him as possible and we will wear the shit performances as we grow and pump games into the kids whilst surrounding them with players that are experienced and leaders.

The Exodus says a lot about Yze, everyone thinks these picks in the draft are just automatically going fix all our issues & problems.
But we going to have to develop them amazing. and the people have queries on the coaching staff they are the ones that it's up to.

The Exodus says a lot about Yze, everyone thinks these picks in the draft are just automatically going fix all our issues & problems.
But we going to have to develop them amazing. and the people have queries on the coaching staff they are the ones that it's up to.
The exodus says more about the state of world sports. Players have the power and don’t want to play for rebuilding teams when they can get the same money elsewhere

All started when the memorabilia was taken off the walls. Senior players got their noses put out of place.

All started when the memorabilia was taken off the walls. Senior players got their noses put out of place.
I reckon it started in 21 and it started with Hardwicks ego
We drafted in 2020
#9, #17, #28, #29, #30
Gibcus, Brown, Sonsie, Banks, Coulthard.
Hardwick should’ve made tough decisions then on the list and played those kids, instead he doubled down because of his ego and we brought in Taranto and Hopper.

And it cost us #12, #19 , #6 (future first), #31

I’m not complaining about Hopper and Taranto, it’s done but this year we saw the gap in experience because recruits haven’t been played.

Hardwicks ego is where all the problems started.

Yep an exodus of key, quality players is alarming and it is unavoidable that the coach has an impact on their decsion making, be it the environemnt, belief going forward, and whether it is worth staying despite 'family reasons'. I can't remember the last time key players wanted out of RFC. Whilst the draft hand might benefit us in the long run, it can't be all roses if the stars are wanting out

I for one Daka agree: 3 senior players of which 2 had long term contracts before he arrived.
Baker ok - does seem like hes been offered a good deal with good money -- even with the RFC captaincy.
Does seem very very very coincidental....
Dusty retires with 3 games left ---- now to GC
Graham has an offer - would rather wait to see who coaches WCE?

Has he brought the shit melbourne culture here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back