Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

On the back of his speech tonight at the JDM, i really hope he is put overseas to get some leadership skills. He has been lambasted as being too soft and close with the players and thr JDM was the perfect place to come out firing and make a statement.

Not stumble through his words and keep putting his hand in his pocket and then pulling it out to touch his phone/papers.

Yes, gotta admit tonight’s JDM concerned me watching Yze speak - he doesn’t exude leadership or conviction and after 12 months in the job it worries me …. getting the players to stand and applaud their family and friends was top shelf cringe even if the sentiment was a good one. I’ve been a big supporter of Yze and will give him until halfway through 2025 to show we have a gameplan and direction for the future (not wins, just direction and synergy on and off field). I give him a mulligan for season 2024, but he hasn’t started 2025 very well with that JDM speech.

No matter what happens early in 2025 I’ll hold
my fire as he deserves that chance, but I’ll admit I’m pretty worried he doesn’t have much respect from the locker room at this stage - it seems people like him, but he needs to be respected, not liked.

iMO he’s got to the bye of 2025 to show the players are playing for him. If not, he’s gonesky.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As bad as Yze’s speech was tonight I think it must of been a terribly uncomfortable place to be in. What a toxic night of celebration and you could see there were people who really didn’t want to be there including the winner.
It’s all what happens next year now , but Yze as mentioned by previous posters has a mountain to climb.

I knew some people come around to it, Yze so uninspiring, I don't blame the guys for leaving...
He will probably finish with the worst coaching record ever.

That's why I am worried about our draft crop coming into the doors at Richmond learning off such a uninspiring coach that sets no standards, according to the grapevine.

Last edited:
I knew some people come around to it, Yze so uninspiring, I don't blame the guys for leaving...
He will probably finish with the worst coaching record ever.

That's why I am worried about our draft crop coming into the doors at Richmond learning off such an uninspiring coach that sets no standards, according to the grapevine.
He will most likely be sacked next season if the grapevine is right. So they will be under a new coach for another year if it pans out poorly for YZe.

He will most likely be sacked next season if the grapevine is right. So they will be under a new coach for another year if it pans out poorly for YZe.
Won’t see out the contract

Haven’t heard anything like that re Yze.

I WAS ANSWERING A POSTER WHO MADE THE COMMENT . sO YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THAT MEANS IT doesn't appear likely?
Sheesh man, it’s not even 8am. Don’t get yelly. I am just saying with everything i am hearing re the club, Yze and his tenure isn’t being discussed. But we didn’t get mini bus remember. So you should be happy.

Sheesh man, it’s not even 8am. Don’t get yelly. I am just saying with everything i am hearing re the club, Yze and his tenure isn’t being discussed. But we didn’t get mini bus remember. So you should be happy.
Of course it isn't as every man and his dog is saying wait another year. Are you iliterate as i said IF IF IF IF based on poster's statement. Yes it's 7:45AM and maybe you need to rest longer as your mental faculties seem tired and lacking.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course it isn't as every man and his dog is saying wait another year. Are you iliterate as i said IF IF IF IF based on poster's statement. Yes it's 7:45AM and maybe you need to rest longer as your mental faculties seem tired and lacking.
Nah mate, I'm not the one saying the grapevine is telling me Yze is in trouble at next seasons end if things don't improve. Your words. How'd you go with Dusty's retirement? You're claiming a toxic environment where you're surprised punches weren't thrown at the JD medal all the way from your living room in Lakes Entrance, you're clogging up the Jack Graham thread with your hatred, now you're in here talking about Yze and your grapevine. Just saying, there's a theme to your posting.

Nah mate, I'm not the one saying the grapevine is telling me Yze is in trouble at next seasons end if things don't improve. Your words. How'd you go with Dusty's retirement? You're claiming a toxic environment where you're surprised punches weren't thrown at the JD medal all the way from your living room in Lakes Entrance, you're clogging up the Jack Graham thread with your hatred, now you're in here talking about Yze and your grapevine. Just saying, there's a theme to your posting.
I thought your half hour power nap would've helped you? lol It wasn't my grapevine and again your lack of literacy skills are on display. I was basing all your allegations on what people were saying and how players persona and body language appeared on the night. Everyone is saying Yze could be in trouble if if results don't improve. It's so ****ing obvious.
The JGTI thread isn't toxic as most on there are in agreeance with me .

There is also a theme to your posting:

1. You claim to know more than everyone else here and people are wrong if you haven't heard what they're claiming.
2. You claim to be some high powered executive , yet your behaviour is more like the RFC DUNNY CLEANER as you're constantly in here trying to clean up any of their turds.
3. You constantly misunderstand posts bc you're too busy trolling me and miss the actual source of the post.
4. You're basically just an opinionated bloke who can't see two sides of the story.
5. You obviously don't know the meaning of the IF IF word.

I thought your half hour power nap would've helped you. lol It wasn't my grapevine and again your lack of literacy skills are on display. I was basing all your allegations on what people were saying and how players persona and body language appeared on the night. Everyone is saying Yze could be in trouble if if results don't improve. It's so ****ing obvious.
The JGTI thread isn't toxic as most on their are in agreeance with me .
There is also a theme to your posting:

1. You claim to know more than everyone else here and people wrong if you haven't heard what they're claiming.
2. You claim to be some high powered executive , yet your behaviour is more like the RFC DUNNY CLEANER as you're constantly in here trying to clean up any of their turds.
3. You constantly misunderstand posts bc you're too busy trolling me and miss the actual source of the post.
4. You're basically just an opinionated bloke who can't see two sides of the story.
5. You obviously don't know the meaning of the IF IF word.

1. I have never claimed to be the smartest bloke in the room, but, I do enjoy calling out unfounded rubbish when I get the chance.
2. Where have I claimed to be a high powered exec? But, I do have the privilege of being associated with some very, very knowledgeable people who have played sport at a very high level, whilst coaching at a decent level myself and playing a couple of sports at a decent level. I have been on league executives and now run my own club. I even as late as last week had an offer to join a football club and team manage their ones. So, I reckon I have a handle on how clubs and sport operate. And actually, I am a ****ing jet at work. And are you saying you're a turd? Weird.
3. I understand things fine. using facts to validate a stance when questioning an unvalidated point or pure trolling, that's not trolling. It's what should be done.
4. Facts aren't opinions as stated before. Take the Dusty thread. You haven't been sighted for a few days. I wonder why.
5. I do. I also understand shit talkers.

1. I have never claimed to be the smartest bloke in the room, but, I do enjoy calling out unfounded rubbish when I get the chance.
2. Where have I claimed to be a high powered exec? But, I do have the privilege of being associated with some very, very knowledgeable people who have played sport at a very high level, whilst coaching at a decent level myself and playing a couple of sports at a decent level. I have been on league executives and now run my own club. I even as late as last week had an offer to join a football club and team manage their ones. So, I reckon I have a handle on how clubs and sport operate. And actually, I am a ****ing jet at work. And are you saying you're a turd? Weird.
3. I understand things fine. using facts to validate a stance when questioning an unvalidated point or pure trolling, that's not trolling. It's what should be done.
4. Facts aren't opinions as stated before. Take the Dusty thread. You haven't been sighted for a few days. I wonder why.
5. I do. I also understand shit talkers.
Again you're literacy skills or lack of them are on display. Thinking i called myseld a turd .lol
You did talk yourself up on your job based on dealing with PR and people management.
As usual playing the hero and believing people are putting up unfounded rubbish , yet you are on a podcast which has around a 1/71 amount of truth or accuracy. lol
Get off your high horse with the Dusty garbage as i can remember you made a complete fool of yourself on the Yarran thread. My source was right on that from day dot, but you kept beating your chest on getting him. I haven't been sighted on the Dusty thread bc i'm waiting for the official Form 40 to be signed as there's no real change yet.
Unless you can go at a higher strike rate with your knowledge of the going ons at the club then you're the biggest shit talker on here and you even make yourself well heard by all and sundry on a podcast. lol I do give you some credit for providing lots of giggles for me.lol

The moral of the story is we both have our own themes of posting and i'm more right than you are as basically most of the shit i pick up on the club rectifies and it can often take years. Your theme is just nicey nicey bland shit and only useful to the sheep on here.

Last edited:
Yes, gotta admit tonight’s JDM concerned me watching Yze speak - he doesn’t exude leadership or conviction and after 12 months in the job it worries me …. getting the players to stand and applaud their family and friends was top shelf cringe even if the sentiment was a good one. I’ve been a big supporter of Yze and will give him until halfway through 2025 to show we have a gameplan and direction for the future (not wins, just direction and synergy on and off field). I give him a mulligan for season 2024, but he hasn’t started 2025 very well with that JDM speech.

No matter what happens early in 2025 I’ll hold
my fire as he deserves that chance, but I’ll admit I’m pretty worried he doesn’t have much respect from the locker room at this stage - it seems people like him, but he needs to be respected, not liked.

iMO he’s got to the bye of 2025 to show the players are playing for him. If not, he’s gonesky.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I would say, that if we come out and look bored and uninterested in the early rounds from the senior players guaranteed to get a game, he should be sacked mid year. Early year is when everyone should have hope and try hard, if we don't then...

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back