Premiership Player
May 1, 2009
The North
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tier 1 poster
Premiership favourites? What a joke. :eek:

September 2010 is the time where the Collingwood football club will be found out for the pretenders they really are. No class, No high pressure performers, No superstars, just a bunch of show ponys who think winning a Premiership happens in August. Boy are these guys going to be embarassed.

They will crumble under the defensive pressure of the mighty St Kilda football club and their Saints footy mentality led by the greatest forward in the game and machine that is Nick Riewoldt. Who will be able to stop the influence of midfield maestro's such as Montagna and Hayes as well as the backline General Brendon Goddard? The answer? Nobody

However St Kilda is the least of their worries. What happens if they come up against the greatest side of the past 4 season the Geelong football club? In one sentence, 'They will be destroyed'.

The Kardinia park superstars will run riot through the corridor as Mick's plan of boundary line football crumbles yet again under the pressure of one of the greatests stages on earth. Gary Ablett to notch 40 possesions along with 4 goals in what will be one of the most dominated matches of the modern era. Collingwood would have failed yet again.

I will thoroughly enjoy once again the Collingwood football club fail in September as I have for the past 20 years. I doubt they will catch the heights of the mighty Essendon football club for atleast another 20 years.

lic.jpg

Jack my friend, I dont see the Essendon football club making the finals for a couple of years yet.

However this thread is about how the Collingwood football club will fail yet again in September and re-establish themselves as clear pretenders.

Now, skip along Jack. :thumbsu:

I wish Collingwood well and wouldnt mind if they won it all. They deserve their premiership favouritism, even if I think Geelong are the better team. Good luck to them :thumbsu:

Is this what it's come to? Essendon supporters latched onto the underbelly of the Saints like a lamprey. If you're going to live vicariously through another club you might as well have the sense to choose one that has had a bit of success lately.

Is this what it's come to? Essendon supporters latched onto the underbelly of the Saints like a lamprey. If you're going to live vicariously through another club you might as well have the sense to choose one that has had a bit of success lately.

Nick Riewoldt will single handedly destroy your club. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon

Stopped reading there.

Essendon = Lost to Collingwood by over 160 points collectively. Essendon = Just lost their coach because their shit. Essendon = Bottom feeders for five years at least. Essendon = Lost to West Coast IN Melbourne.

Yeah, Essendon's best player would probably be Collingwoods 22nd (after Toovey) so shut up.

Something that Stanton could never do. To any club. Or any player. Ever.

In 2009, Stanton collected 6 Brownlow votes against Hawthorn.

He also collected 30 possesions, 7 marks, 6 tackles and a goal when the two sides met earlier this year. :thumbsu:

Not that this thread is about Stanton though. :rolleyes:

Premiership favourites? What a joke. :eek:

September 2010 is the time where the Collingwood football club will be found out for the pretenders they really are. No class, No high pressure performers, No superstars, just a bunch of show ponys who think winning a Premiership happens in August. Boy are these guys going to be embarassed.

They will crumble under the defensive pressure of the mighty St Kilda football club and their Saints footy mentality led by the greatest forward in the game and machine that is Nick Riewoldt. Who will be able to stop the influence of midfield maestro's such as Montagna and Hayes as well as the backline General Brendon Goddard? The answer? Nobody

However St Kilda is the least of their worries. What happens if they come up against the greatest side of the past 4 season the Geelong football club? In one sentence, 'They will be destroyed'.

The Kardinia park superstars will run riot through the corridor as Mick's plan of boundary line football crumbles yet again under the pressure of one of the greatests stages on earth. Gary Ablett to notch 40 possesions along with 4 goals in what will be one of the most dominated matches of the modern era. Collingwood would have failed yet again.

I will thoroughly enjoy once again the Collingwood football club fail in September as I have for the past 20 years. I doubt they will catch the heights of the mighty Essendon football club for atleast another 20 years.

lic.jpg

Your a dead set flog! Last time i checked the flag odds the Cats were favourites. We might not win the flag this year and i dont think we will but at least we win games and will be better then your club for the next 10 years.

Flogs who's teams are not participating in the finals series have no say on the Bay in the month of September.

By the way if Stanton goes to GC as expected i suggest a new user name - quinnLEGEND :D:thumbsu:

Flogs who's teams are not participating in the finals series have no say on the Bay in the month of September.

By the way if Stanton goes to GC as expected i suggest a new user name - quinnLEGEND :D:thumbsu:

It will be funny to see Colliwobbles drop out at the Prelim again.

Its kind of becoming routine now isnt it? :D:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back