Mod. Notice Welcome to the team Michaels

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Guys,

What a momentous day, firstly we secure big Tommy Lynch and then we get a new mod.

Its with great pleasure id like to welcome Michaels to the Richmond Board Mod team. Most of us know Michaels and all the great work he does around the board.

So on behalf of the team and board Welcome again mate, look forward to working with ya.

Cheers
Sounds like I’m on the shortlist, to make the actual shortlist :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have access to a hammer yet, but I will say that if Oppo posters come here with decent and proper discussion I think we should all be more open to it as long as it is above board.

There is obviously a time and place for that but I want to encourage healthy discussion where possible!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

PS: On a serious note, congratulations! I'm sure you'll do a great job!

I don't have access to a hammer yet, but I will say that if Oppo posters come here with decent and proper discussion I think we should all be more open to it as long as it is above board.

There is obviously a time and place for that but I want to encourage healthy discussion where possible!

Problem is even if they come over for a proper discussion someone usually tells them to **** off and it gets heated...

Welcome to the team Michaels. We need you haha.

Problem is even if they come over for a proper discussion someone usually tells them to **** off and it gets heated...

Welcome to the team Michaels. We need you haha.
Too many people want a echo chamber

I'm pretty disappointed Shazza wasn't given the job, you just know that would be amazing.

Shazza > Michaels

Remove this Banner Ad

Back