well well well, good ol' rex is full of ****

Remove this Banner Ad

The Fireman said:
I think you need to have a chat to Dice Man, Strawberry he is having a bit of trouble with his english.

Pancakes is an idiot, and I dont rate his opinion at all.

You've posted stuff I do respect from times but I think you are missing the point here. People are not condoning gang violence here, but are pointing out the fact that Hunt's story may not have been exactly how it went down.

His a big mouthed knob basically who is bawling like a baby to the entire country, and causing a hysteria on a place that is reliant on tourism.

What happened in Byron Bay is not a big deal in the large scheme of things. Violence is not new, it is no worse than before, but with Rex putting a media hex on the town, while at the same time refusing to lay charges while threatening to sue em for their 'tents', it just makes him out to be a right royal tool.

I have no respect for the man, his opinions on Byron Bay, or his honesty.

The Fireman said:
??? I am going on what was reported and not taking sides, I am appalled at the posters on here who condone a gang bashing, you seem to be taking sides with the thugs in the gang.

FFS I'm not taking anyone's side.

I know as much as you do about the facts. Thats why I'm not laying blame. Rex and party says one thing, the locals another, who knows whose right?

rooboy said:
Mate, if you live at Byron Bay, you don't live in a tent. You are a millionaire.Have any of you Vics any clue?
Not everyone who lives in Byron Bay is a millionaire and some pepole probably live in average houses.What Hunt was saying is-If he sues the Kids' parents and wins and they dont pay within a specified period Rex would be entitled to take their home from them,even if it is a tent.But that would still be in the future.

The Fireman said:
His son was admitted to hospital. My point is it doesn't matter who it happens to.

and, if as the "gang" claimed Rex's son hit one from behind, do you propose his mates just stand back and let him cop it, probably along with the garbage mouth of Rex operating on the periphery?????

Well done to those, outnumbered, voices defending Hunt.
He and others in the media all have ego's like an over inflated blimp but that doesn't mean they deserve to be set upon.
Gangs everywhere are intimidating and dangerous,not to mention gutless.
Your only defence in that situation is the right words if you can find them.He probably didn't but then what do you say to people with limited vocabulary.
The only reason they seemed articulate was,they were probably coached by Ch 9 and others.
Trouble is they seem to know they are untouchable.Not a healthy situation.

Slacker said:
No winners out of this lot. Appears Rex was asking for trouble, the kids were happy to oblige, Byron Bay loves tourist dollars but hates tourists, and ACA is still a poor joke.

That's the whole lot sewn up in one neat little sentence. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what happened to Hunt and his son should not be condoned nor should it have happened no matter who it was that got hit , it has happened to others too and it has to be stopped from ever happening again ,you or i could go there for a holiday and would not like it if it happened to us so get of Rex's back ,just cause he is a celebrity does not mean he deserves what he got he is human and a person no matter who he is

Just a question, didnt someone from Brisbane get beaten for beinga tourist aswell??? There seems to be a whole lot of holes in both the stories. Doubt the bashing would have got as much publicity if it werent a celebrity.

******** me, i think this is the first ever thread on BF that has taught me something new - straight edgers? christ, they sound like a scary crew...they're young and they don't smoke/drink/do drugs/have sex...what the ******** is the point of being young then?

nutters, stop watching oprah and get over yourselves.

HAWKS HEROES said:
what happened to Hunt and his son should not be condoned nor should it have happened no matter who it was that got hit , it has happened to others too and it has to be stopped from ever happening again ,you or i could go there for a holiday and would not like it if it happened to us so get of Rex's back ,just cause he is a celebrity does not mean he deserves what he got he is human and a person no matter who he is

Why do you assume what Hunt's says is the truth?

Sealen said:
Great post mate but it doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

:D

The Fireman...May I suggest a quick sarcasm/irony/general humour injection. ;)

Sure, gang violence isn't the "Austrlian way"...and yet, somehow suing them out of their home suddenly is? :eek:

MrChristo said:
:D

The Fireman...May I suggest a quick sarcasm/irony/general humour injection. ;)

Sure, gang violence isn't the "Austrlian way"...and yet, somehow suing them out of their home suddenly is? :eek:
Firstly why did you highlight Sealens post, and why would I need a quick sarcasm/irony/general humour injection. I see nothing humorous about a gang attack, do you? You are the one intimating that Suing is somehow as bad as a gang attack not me.
Having said that maybe suing is the only way to get back at these cowards.

I highlighted Sealens post, 'cause I thought it was funny. Pretty simple really.

For the 20th time in this thread....no-one is seriously condoning gang attacks. Right? Get over it.

The point is that any action is going to attract is going to attract some kind of reaction/retalliation.

Did Hunt shoot off his mouth? Who knows. If someone was badmouthing your home/friends/appearance/parents/who-the-hell knows what...would you simply shrug you shoulders and walk away?

You seem to be the only one (or one of the few at least) who is asusming that this 'gang' simply laid into the Hunts for no apparent reason.
Most of the otehr here (inc. me) don't buy it.

For the final time. Yes, gang violence is cowardly. No-one is disagreeing....But on the same token how brave was Hunt, standing there watching like a lemon when he "thought his son was going to die"??
Can't have been too concerned now, can he. :eek:

MrChristo said:
I highlighted Sealens post, 'cause I thought it was funny. Pretty simple really.

funny? he was refering to another poster.
I couldn't give a rats clacker what Rex said I was simply pointing out that the posters on here who were condoning a gang attack were w@nkers, read through my posts instead of saying that I am assuming that this 'gang' simply laid into the Hunts for no apparent reason.
I'm not on Rex's side in this I simply abhor gang mentality and the people who think it is ok.
MrChristo said:
For the 20th time in this thread....no-one is seriously condoning gang attacks. Right? Get over it.
Read back through the thread and have a good look at the ones who have condoned it and you get over it.

MrChristo said:
The point is that any action is going to attract is going to attract some kind of reaction/retalliation.
So what you are saying is that if someone said something to you and your mates (if you have any) you would collectively attack an individual or 2?

MrChristo said:
Did Hunt shoot off his mouth? Who knows. If someone was badmouthing your home/friends/appearance/parents/who-the-hell knows what...would you simply shrug you shoulders and walk away?
I fight my own fights and wouldn't gang up on anyone.
MrChristo said:
You seem to be the only one (or one of the few at least) who is asusming that this 'gang' simply laid into the Hunts for no apparent reason.
Most of the otehr here (inc. me) don't buy it.
:confused:
MrChristo said:
For the final time. Yes, gang violence is cowardly. No-one is disagreeing....But on the same token how brave was Hunt, standing there watching like a lemon when he "thought his son was going to die"??
Can't have been too concerned now, can he.
:eek:
That was simply a stupid thing to say.
That last quote just about sums your intelligence up mate. :eek:

Well, no ********ing ********, Sherlock!!

It has not one thing to do with any of your comments, so why you brought it into this 'conversation' is anyone's guess?? :confused:

So what you are saying is that if someone said something to you and your mates (if you have any) you would collectively attack an individual or 2?

It would be called defending yourself.
If someone 'attacks' you (be it verbally, physically, whatever!) to the point that you think is too much, yes, you fight back...
...I'll give you one last chance to stop looking silly...We'll relate it back to football shall we (since it is a football forum after all)...

What happens in a country (moreso) football game when someone gets whacked?
His mates come in to remonstrate...Sorry, they attack the bloke that did it.

You're suggesting that they should stay well clear and let the guy get up and fight back one-on-one?
Actually, if you were in that situation yourself, you'd prefer no-one to come into it??

As for the last quote, I can assure you that if I thought one of my family members was going to be beaten to death (as Hunt has suggested), then I'd be trying my arse off to do SOMETHING about it...would you not?
Seems to me that Rex did not.

If you want to carry on your little crusade, go for it. But fair chance you'll be talking to yourself from here on in.

MrChristo said:

Well, no ********ing ********, Sherlock!!

It has not one thing to do with any of your comments, so why you brought it into this 'conversation' is anyone's guess?? :confused:
You dumb prick he was bagging the other poster, my thoughts on this have everything to do with this thread, you really are a stupid pri%k
MrChristo said:

It would be called defending yourself.
If someone 'attacks' you (be it verbally, physically, whatever!) to the point that you think is too much, yes, you fight back...
...I'll give you one last chance to stop looking silly...We'll relate it back to football shall we (since it is a football forum after all)...

What happens in a country (moreso) football game when someone gets whacked?
His mates come in to remonstrate...Sorry, they attack the bloke that did it.

You're suggesting that they should stay well clear and let the guy get up and fight back one-on-one?
Actually, if you were in that situation yourself, you'd prefer no-one to come into it??

As for the last quote, I can assure you that if I thought one of my family members was going to be beaten to death (as Hunt has suggested), then I'd be trying my arse off to do SOMETHING about it...would you not?
Seems to me that Rex did not.

If you want to carry on your little crusade, go for it. But fair chance you'll be talking to yourself from here on in.

This is what I have been talking about, this wierdo actually condones a gang attack on anyone who verbally insults them, what is this country coming to???
I cant honestly believe that people like this can openly say these things and mean it... MrChristo you are a nasty piece of work and obviously a gutless one.

Remove this Banner Ad

well well well, good ol' rex is full of ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Back