News Wellingham traded to Eagles for pick 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it repetitive.
A bit rich coming from you. The guy who repeatedly argues in circles yet adds nothing to the actual discussion topic.

If anyone needs to let it go, it's you, champ

As for having a bad taste, you were the one left chasing his tail while clutching an empty sack.
Your style is old and tiresome. Your condescension and ego unwarranted.

Maybe just assume that everyone here knows the midfield needs work and stop repeating it like you're telling us something.
Nahhhh. It's a fairly important concept as it stands between us and our next flag. Until it's improved, it's THE most relevant topic.

Keep blowviating and contributing nothing. The weak minded find you compelling.

A bit rich coming from you. The guy who repeatedly argues in circles yet adds nothing to the actual discussion topic.

Your style is old and tiresome. Your condescension and ego unwarranted.
My condescension, when you are involved, is entirely warranted.

Can you give an example of me making a circular argument? Or arguing without a very clear thesis?

Meanwhile, you're the guy who insisted we should be doing other trades without being able to outline a single one of them. That's the definition of circular argument and adding nothing: "We should trade for someone other than Wellingham - but I don't know who. Don't ask me - I'm not a list manager."

What is that? I would be embarrassed to make such a self-evidently shitty, know-nothing argument in public. Like I said, you're an empty sack. Don't kid yourself, sunshine.

My friend, I'll be more than happy to tie you in knots again. Whenever you next feel you have a turgid little brainfart worth sharing with the world.

Nahhhh. It's a fairly important concept as it stands between us and our next flag. Until it's improved, it's THE most relevant topic.
Great.

We can look forward to you summarising every discussion of our prospects with, "But, but... the midfield...".

Will be epic, I'm sure. Maybe if you present it in little bullet points, you'll more easily be able to pass it off as something other than vapid claptrap. Empty sack.

Your comment here has nothing to do with my post.

Any one of WC's midfielders possibly standing out like the proverbial for Port Adelaide has nothing to do Ebert's ability and your supposed link to Port's fortunes. Just say Shuey went to Port and dominated, yet Port still struggled, by using what you've said about Ebert, Shuey's not much because he didn't lift Port to lofty heights. Individual and team achievements are separate. Ebert may kick arse at Port, but no matter how good he is he's only but one player of 36 on the field. It takes a combined team effort to raise the fortunes of a team, not just one player as you've said, no matter how good that one player is. Just look at the example of G. Ablett Jnr. Is he meh because GC are rubbish? That's why your comment is false.
Geez you took a lot of words to state the bleeding obvious.

Righteo.

My position is that Ebert's season means nothing. You may choose to liken it to Gary Ablett's season, I'd be more inclined to compare it to McKinley in 2008. Ebert may one day achieve something, but this season was not it. Feel free to go on a long rumbling discourse on the subject, but don't expect a reply.

More bloviating. Great stuff.

The problem is, I never professed to be anything, nor do I carry myself in such a way. It's you who sets these expectations and decries anyone who doesn't meet them.

And iirc, you welcomed the Moloney suggestion and agreed that he would be a good pickup.

I'm still waiting for your alternative suggestions... but I don't feel the need to get on my soapbox and harangue you for it. Worthless diatribes do nothing for me.

Time to let it go bro. You're boring.

Righteo.

My position is that Ebert's season means nothing. You may choose to liken it to Gary Ablett's season, I'd be more inclined to compare it to McKinley in 2008. Ebert may one day achieve something, but this season was not it. Feel free to go on a long rumbling discourse on the subject, but don't expect a reply.

You don't know what you're talking about. You've even confused yourself as to what the topic is. I didn't liken Ebert's season to Gary Ablett Jr.

You've strayed from what was initially spoken about. It wasn't about a comparison of players. It was about you speaking of Ebert achieving nothing because Port were a rabble this year. I used Gablett as an example of your opinion being wrong. It wasn't a comparison of season's.

The collective IQ of this board would be better off if you didn't reply.

simpsons-leaving-room.gif

I said it a month ago and i'll say it again.. I don't want this Metrosexual Christ Masten anywhere near my club.

We should have got Daniel Pearce. He was the 1 player i wanted out of the entire trade period and dockers got him.

Kudos to the dockers, got Pearce for nothing and probably get Gumby too. Just what they needed. Vozzo hang your head.

Righteo.

More like Priddis 2008 than McKinley 2008.
Who will usurp Ebert at Port Adelaide to make him totally redundant? Tom Swift or Koby Stevens?
clear.png

I said it a month ago and i'll say it again.. I don't want this Metrosexual Christ Masten anywhere near my club.

We should have got Daniel Pearce. He was the 1 player i wanted out of the entire trade period and dockers got him.

Kudos to the dockers, got Pearce for nothing and probably get Gumby too. Just what they needed. Vozzo hang your head.

Not saying we should have got Pearce or Gumby but why would it be Vozzo's fault? Isn't he just in charge of contracts, it is the recruitment team and the MC that would identify what we need to bring into the group and then when we identify such players then Vozzo would get involved to work out an offer, I don't think he has anything to do with Pearce being overlooked as an option?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

me, I would prefer to be the coolest premiers rather than a bogan best side outside the top 4

could be just me

You see, I have absolutely no interest in Pearce - glad we didn't go near him. And I'm not sure how we "need" Gumby - he'd be playing WAFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back