Toast We're playing finals in 2018!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Now we are in the finals can we run with a bullshit slogan or catch phrase full of unbridled arrogance and self entitlement? ... hmmmm

Is "Its coming home" available?
Was thinking about this today, has to be "It's Coming Home".

Sums it up perfectly while also being mildly obnoxious.

Being the last “live” game of round 23 we will know what can happen win lose or draw

I genuinely enjoyed waking up this morning.
First time I've made it to the office before 10:30am in years!!! Thanks Dees, productivity is THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!!!!

(hehehhe not really I literally spent all day on bigfooty :D :D :D)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random stats of confidence:
Last time Dees were in the same finals series as Richmond was 1941.

We won the flag.

Well done to your club on qualifying for finals, even if it was at my clubs expense! Anyway, I’m not trying to jinx you guys or anything but here’s a very interesting stat...

Good omen if I ever saw one. Good luck in finals and see you in 2019.

That's bloody freaky considering last year our for an against finished 1964-1859

The latter being the year Melbourne was founded

Well done to your club on qualifying for finals, even if it was at my clubs expense! Anyway, I’m not trying to jinx you guys or anything but here’s a very interesting stat...

Good omen if I ever saw one. Good luck in finals and see you in 2019.
Jesus. Bloody. Christ. Mazeballs.

Congrats guys on getting there with a couple of our ex-players. Maybe we could do a trade for Oliver and Brayshaw for a couple of second round picks to help us get something back on those trades we made!

I know you blokes mostly rated pig but **** Melksham can play. He's the number 1 player in the AFL at delivering inside 50.

I remember him being quite a fiery character at Essendon but he seems to be in a great place these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast We're playing finals in 2018!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back