Toast We're playing finals in 2018!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone photoshop Melksham’s head on Kelis’ body and make a gif saying ‘My Melksham brings all the goals to the yard.’
I’ve pleasured myself so many times since the final siren that I think I’d only have a little puff of dust left but this would just finish off a wonderful night.
Didnt text it but here you go

One victory over a severely undermanned top 8 side doesn't change your overall record against top 8 sides. Your team won but a little respect and sportsmanship probably wouldn't go astray...

I don't suppose we had any good quality players injured either....

Not like Hogan, Viney & Lever are important to us.

When one of your blokes basically struggled to receive high contact for about 4 seconds lol. After that you piled on 3.

Here's a stat for you sunshine. When do you reckon Melbourne last received more free kicks than West Coast in a match played in Perth?

A clue for you - Peter Wilson was still playing. Who, you ask? Exactly my point...

Congrats Dees. Been watching you closely all year and thought you had it in you to take it up a notch.

Good luck next week and for the finals. It could be anyone’s this year - all it takes is four good games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolute brilliant demons, Could have put them away earlier that last quarter was nerve racking, i didnt want us too loose it, i think we can beat any team in the 8. So happy

Might just be a random observation but it feels like there's something poetic about our last finals game being in Perth, and it taking us to win at our first game at a new stadium in the same city to finally get the monkey off our backs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanted to pass a comment on in regards to the man on the far right.

We were on the canvass and rock bottom as a club in 2013. Jackson came in and brought sound judgment to an organisation that hand't had much in a long time. He brought stability from a financial point of view off the field, and was instrumental in bringing Roosy onboard, to bring stability on-field. Fittingly, in his final year at the club, he oversees us reach finals for the first time in 12 years. Highlighting the upward trajectory this organisation has made under his leadership. There will never be a better example of a person leaving a place "in a better position than when they started" than him.

Thank You Peter Jackson.
Well said.

Reckon he deserves his own tribute thread.

Arseholes.

I’ve got an interview tomorrow morning and now I’m very very drunk and it’s Melbourne’s fault.
I called on your behalf to explain: Andrew Denton said it's ok for you to do the interview drunk - it might even add to the drama of speaking to a Demons supporter who's actually happy. He's still looking forward to the interview.

Now we are in the finals can we run with a bullshit slogan or catch phrase full of unbridled arrogance and self entitlement? ... hmmmm

Is "Its coming home" available?
I’m up for Why Not Us because Seahawks

No he was tackled legally and tried to duck to draw a free.

Now you are embarrassing yourself, an eagles fan complaining about ducking.....you still haven't isolated the supposed free kick that cost you 3 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast We're playing finals in 2018!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back