2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are the guys that we think might not be getting a game for Werribee?

I think Preuss, Wagner, and Mountford maybe in their first years. Maybe Mckay depending on how he develops.

From many of the senior North players reports, Wagner appears to be perhaps the most impressive of the new recruits.

Who are the guys that we think might not be getting a game for Werribee?

I think Preuss, Wagner, and Mountford maybe in their first years. Maybe Mckay depending on how he develops.
Durdin and VW both showed next to nothing last year before injury struck. Doubt they have starting spots in Werribee's best 22 atm.

Gotta remember that both the Bees and North will sustain injuries. Plus some of the first year players might get rested occasionally like Turner did.

Preuss will play, second rucks like him are invaluable.

Mountford, Durdin, EVW (if fit), possibly Clarke/Wagner and possibly Nielson would be my picks to start the season there.

Some of the mids would want to have consistent years, guys like McKenzie etc will find themselves in the VFL 2's if they have a bad run of form with those sorts of players in the D-League.

Don't rate any of the werribee listed players.
So good if there is no min amount of werribee listed players each week in the seniors.

Out of the 22 would expect us to have at least 18 North listed players. Then maybe 3-4 werribee players
Could be the case at the start of the year if few injuries. History says we generally only have 12-14 available to play VFL so I can't see it being an issue. This is also the experience of the stand alone teams.

Don't rate any of the werribee listed players.
So good if there is no min amount of werribee listed players each week in the seniors.

Out of the 22 would expect us to have at least 18 North listed players. Then maybe 3-4 werribee players

I Can tell you with 100% accuracy that the agreement which was only passed before xmas is 15-7 breakdown (15 NM MAX) with the 23rd player being a werribee player or TAC Cup 19 year old.
Which compared to Sandy / Stk is 12/10......

I Can tell you with 100% accuracy that the agreement which was only passed before xmas is 15-7 breakdown (15 NM MAX) with the 23rd player being a werribee player or TAC Cup 19 year old.

Well, there is going to be some seriously pissed off guys playing VFL seconds...

I like it. Players that aren't ready for seniors will be shown up. I suspect Durdin, VW, Hibbed(even though I've hitched myself to his wagon will take time), and even Black better be careful. McKay is impressive so I reckon he'll play seniors. Makes Comp for spots eve hotter. Love it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A max of 7 NM-listed players will be playing VFL seconds.

Allow for injuries and gameday emergencies and it may well be only 1-2 per week.

It's not like we haven't had AFL listed players playing in the VFL reserves before. It's a great rocket

Different to what I was told but it won't make much difference given we'll want some of the new draftees to start in the DL and with a few injuries thereafter you generally don't have more than 15 available for VFL anyway. If all are available for round 1, 22+1/2 emerg +15 = 5/6 in DL. 5 new draftees + EVW?

Anyone in the area heading to the Holden Center?

Can't seem to find a team list.

Would be interested to know if Fordham, Preuss, Nielsen, Durdin, McKay are playing.

Saw the picture but no team lists.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back