2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Not injured has had probably 20 touches across his last 4 games.
Well get used to it we have North listed players wearing a black and vomit jumper surrounded by 2 bit suburban footballers where's the motivation to play well when your not wearing a North jumper plus playing on crap grounds and playing to a inferior game plan.

Well get used to it we have North listed players wearing a black and vomit jumper surrounded by 2 bit suburban footballers where's the motivation to play well when your not wearing a North jumper plus playing on crap grounds and playing to a inferior game plan.
You're consistent, I'll give you that. Make sure to stop and breathe when you're typing though.

Might have something to do with him not being that good, we have other players who perform at Werribee so there should be no excuses for Durdin

Which players are we tipping will get pulled from playing?

I'm thinking Garns, Ray, Maj and Froggy.
Wagner was an emergency so maybe him as well and possibly Clarke. I would have thought they'd want to get footy into Garner given his recent lay off. Doubt he would have been in line to play the Hawks anyway with a 5 day turnaround and the possibility of any hamstring recurrence due to fatigue.

i think wags will be advised he wont be playing for werribee, and to prepare to play his first game in the blue and white next friday, replacing nahas.
ray, daw and froggy will also be rested im guessing....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless you are young and really talented.

Then we make you jump through multiple hoops and make you spend a year or 4 ironing out your borderline nonexistant flaws to ensure there is sufficient room to back in the special projects division of the match committee.
Lol who is this in reference to? I'm keen to see these guys who have been on the list 4 years, are really talented, have no flaws and haven't been given a go! Exciting times!!!

Wood
Daw
McKenzie
Dumont
(Harper)
That's hilarious! Harper isn't on another AFL list is he tearing it up? Wood is in and playing and is now best 22- it took him time. Daw still is very unpolished even at VFL level. Dumont has ability but needs development time and McKenzie has the physique of an 11 year old girl. We played our core group of talented players like Zeibel, Cunnington, Wright, etc when they weren't ready and systematically got walloped. We can at this point in time actually give these kids the development they need to progress. With little sprinklings of debuts and games as they deserve them- not unlike what Sydney and Hawthorn have done.

Lol!

Those guys have flaws coming out of every crevice.

You got my hopes up, i should have known it would end up like this (reminiscent of Harp's career).

Of course that's where it was heading. Who the bloody hell wouldn't want to be watching Harper over Fraudass? Both give roughly the same.

Dumont has been ****d around since a very good debut, ditto Wood and Maj.

McKenzie has the skill... You persist. You don't worry about a few soft efforts, they are just outlined by those who don't want him in the team despite Dal, Boomer, Goldy and a few others doing this on a weekly basis.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back