2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is going to replace Cunnington? Surely Clarke should have been rested because Cunnington must be very doubtful.

Dumont and Ray were pulled out. Swallow or Cunnington must be playing next week.

I would imagine Swallow/Cunnington --> Dumont, Dal Santo --> Ray, Wagner --> Nahas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hibberd looked really good that half as did Clarke.
Daw with good moments and some very poor awareness at other times (spoiling his fellow forwards).
EVW has been good, Fordham amongst it but still lacks the accuracy.

Must admit I only knew "big Ivan" was playing when he walked off at ht.

Good to see Bmac around the boys... Seems like he is much more part of the group these days.

Seemed to be a bit of a loner early on.

It goes away from the thread topic a bit, but I wonder sometimes about this. Football clubs, for all the inclusionary programs and sensitivity training, are still incredibly blokey environments, suited to extroverts. You have to wonder how introverts, like guys like BMac and to a lesser extent, The Other BMac, will handle coming into an environment where everything is so in your face.

^ extroverts seems to adapt quicker to afl life.

Which is why I said football clubs are suited to extroverts.

Introverts would struggle incredibly hard with making 40 new mates and adapting to living life around them for 8 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Which is why I said football clubs are suited to extroverts.

Introverts would struggle incredibly hard with making 40 new mates and adapting to living life around them for 8 hours a day, 6 days a week.
Yep.

Target more extroverts, easier transition to the big time and more confidence which in turn makes other more confident

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back