2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there for the last 1/4 and a half. EVW is a gun!!! I am now 100% sure that he will make it! Clarke just hit runs himself from contest to contest and provides great outside run. He is an inside beast and outside jet! The Richmond fans around us were laughing because every time he got it the kids would yell out "GO Clarkey you star", suffice to say it was said a whole lot. Fordham looks a mile off it to me, and it's the third time this year I've seen him play live and have not been impressed at all. Mountford was a positive, if he could tidy up his decision making he will play a whole lot of senior footy. Garner got to really good spots, and went hard but is out of touch a bit. Showed his patented aggression twice in the last 1/4.... Genuinely likes hurting opponents. Loogie had a massive last 1/4, looked really dangerous. Black is just not near it, it is amazing to see how far he has fallen! 4 years ago he would kicked 10 at this level.
Pruess is going to be a player, his tank looks to be building, and played well despite having no help in the ruck.

Was there for the last 1/4 and a half. EVW is a gun!!! I am now 100% sure that he will make it! Clarke just hit runs himself from contest to contest and provides great outside run. He is an inside beast and outside jet! The Richmond fans around us were laughing because every time he got it the kids would yell out "GO Clarkey you star", suffice to say it was said a whole lot. Fordham looks a mile off it to me, and it's the third time this year I've seen him play live and have not been impressed at all. Mountford was a positive, if he could tidy up his decision making he will play a whole lot of senior footy. Garner got to really good spots, and went hard but is out of touch a bit. Showed his patented aggression twice in the last 1/4.... Genuinely likes hurting opponents. Loogie had a massive last 1/4, looked really dangerous. Black is just not near it, it is amazing to see how far he has fallen! 4 years ago he would kicked 10 at this level.
Pruess is going to be a player, his tank looks to be building, and played well despite having no help in the ruck.

Couple of questions if I may:

- EVW, what is his pace like? I know he was known for good rebound run as well as intercept marking and has height, think pace is last piece
- Montford any chance for a senior spot?
- Did Maj play mainly forward or did he go in the centre square as a mid or ruck?

W
Was a necessity with Maj having a seat after halftime.
With Hawthorn planning on the basis that we will have Petrie , Waite and Brown in the same side maybe look at Hansen to play Forward but who should be rested or dropped as Petrie who looks tired and Waite who didn't play against Hawthorn last year and we missed his run and grunt remember North supporters when Lewis whacked Goldstein both need to rested at some stage and to run Brown in the VFL you need to run him in the ruck more then play forward

Not that I doubt PR, but what are we basing the EVW-will-make-it-100% comments on? Defensive side, attacking rebound, marking above his head, leadership qualities...?

Not that I doubt PR, but what are we basing the EVW-will-make-it-100% comments on? Defensive side, attacking rebound, marking above his head, leadership qualities...?

Have heard from a semi-reliable source that the club is thrilled with his development. As such, I look forward to him debuting in 2019.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back