Werribee v Box Hill Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

ben.carbonaro said:
Pete,
I don't really have much of an idea about how Ed came to us, am guessing Steve Koops might have had something to do with it.

Essendon are showing interest, as he played VFL for them when he was done in Victoria back in 2002 the same year he was awarded the Michael Long Scholarship.

It would be good if the Bulldogs did draft him as a mature age player and also he could stay at Werribee, he has become a bit of a cult figure down at the club. Rightly so, he is just magic when he gets hold the ball and dodges several players before he kicks a goal.
I'm not sure why Essendon wouldnt have drafted him as a rookie the year after he did that Scholarship there. He can still be rookied at the end of this year (age 22 I think) so who knows. He is certainly exciting to watch, and to kick 5 in the seniors was terrific on the back of a good VFL 2s game a fortnight earlier.

The BC said:
Scooter and fellow Roosters. You are amazingly quick to bag Walsh amongst other youngsters without having any appreciation for the game at the top level (this includes you Ben). He has been playing extremely well at FB, a position that is not familiar to him, and has kept all opponents quiet that he has played on this year. Not a great game on Sunday but certainly not a disaster. Please refrain from making derogatory comments in future. You will all probably be wearing Walsh's number on your backs in two years time whilst sitting in the cheersquad eating pies.

So BC, seems you are the champion of Tim Walsh. How dare you suggest I hide by my user name. You have nothing else to say in 12 months but to bag me out in a PM for suggesting Tim Walsh's injury will not adversely impact the Bulldogs season. You have the termirity to suggest that I know nothing. I think you have been exposed. clearly your relationship with Tim clouds your judgement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werribee v Box Hill Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back