HB Power, Skipper, McGuinness
C Sleeman, Boyd, Lamb
HF Robertson, Minson, Allan
F Harrison, Podsiadly, Hassan
Foll Bandy, Rau, Costello
Inter from Gardiner, Foss, L.Collins, McCormack
B.Murphy, Wight, Twomey, Watts, Young
Furfaro, Lyons, Walsh

As a bulldog supporter I follow Werribee's fortunes.....

But mainly to see if kids like Walsh have had a kick........to see if Wight is in the best.......

Would I be happier if Walsh was alloed to play Full Forward? Yes of course. This is the problem with these arrangements.....

Walsh would be full forward in our seconds side.....not starting down back.

Not good enought. Start Walsh, development of our players is more important to me than winning games. I now that will start the Werribee fans off, and I am sorry. My interest is in Walsh, not a Werribee flag!

ben.carbonaro said:
If Walsh plays full foward in the seniors, where does Pods play ?

He doesn't play at fullforward for nothing.

Pod's not on our list. Walsh is. Like I said, I am interested in the development of our players, not a winning formula for Werribee!

Sorry. Our views will not be the same on this one Ben!

Ipaidmy200in89 said:
Pod's not on our list. Walsh is. Like I said, I am interested in the development of our players, not a winning formula for Werribee!

Yep, I'm with you 100% IPM2... not that there's anything that we can do at the moment, but it should be looked into. Having said that... I'd be happy to see an underdeveloped tall play at FF for the dogs than our constant midget mix... but Rocket knows what he's doing so I'll back his judgement. I agree it's frustrating that our young guys aren't given a chance to play in their preferred positions...

not that I care too much, but Weribee had BETTER win the flag!!

Ipaidmy200in89 said:

Even so, you don't move your #1 spearhead on the Werribee list and the league's leading goalkicker for the sake of seeing if someone else is good enough. And playing in a winning team is developing our players to have a winning culture.

scooter600x said:
Still no Morgan

He's been 'due' for two weeks but we can't get onto the park for the Bees even for half a game. I'd like to see him string 4 or 5 senior games together because he would really add something to the team but unless he can play for the Bees he must still be at least 2 more weeks away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

harper23 said:
Who won?? Scores anyone??
Didnt go myself but got a report from a mate, Sandi won by about 10 points but if rawlings was playing for the dogs they would have won by 10 goals, apparty he was use less all day.

No dogs players played real well expect Skipper who kicked 4 and went well in the ruck.

bogan4life said:
Didnt go myself but got a report from a mate, Sandi won by about 10 points but if rawlings was playing for the dogs they would have won by 10 goals, apparty he was use less all day.

No dogs players played real well expect Skipper who kicked 4 and went well in the ruck.

Most Bulldog supporters views are tainted when it comes to Jade. I refuse to believe what you've just said without any real proof. No offence intended.

Sporty Spice said:
Most Bulldog supporters views are tainted when it comes to Jade. I refuse to believe what you've just said without any real proof. No offence intended.
Only problem is my mate goes for melbourne, he said that he had the first 4 goals where all kicked vecause of the fact he wouldnt man up, he said his skill was poor but he did take 2 or 3 good marks. Played 3 quarters up forward and kicked 1 point.

Looks like its time to give him some time off to get his knee right.

Werribee 2.2 4.3 10.8 13.10 (88)
Sandringham 7.5 11.9 12.11 14.13 (97)

BEST:
Werribee: Castello Skipper Hassan Boyd Rawlings Allan
Sandringham: Ferguson Johnson Armstrong Godfrey Johnson O'Keeffe

GOALS:
Werribee: Skipper 4 Castello 3 Harrison 2 McGuiness 2 Gleeson 2
Sandringham: Sautner 3 O'Keeffe 2 Armstrong 2 Holland 2 Johnson Crowe Dunn Rigoni Kennedy

REPORTED PLAYERS:
Werribee: Nil
Sandringham: Nil

bogan4life said:

Oh yeah his going to play well in a second rate comp give me a break

Bandy showed today that you must keep on playing seniors

Red White Blue said:
Werribee 2.2 4.3 10.8 13.10 (88)
Sandringham 7.5 11.9 12.11 14.13 (97)

BEST:
Werribee: Castello Skipper Hassan Boyd Rawlings Allan
Sandringham: Ferguson Johnson Armstrong Godfrey Johnson O'Keeffe

GOALS:
Werribee: Skipper 4 Castello 3 Harrison 2 McGuiness 2 Gleeson 2
Sandringham: Sautner 3 O'Keeffe 2 Armstrong 2 Holland 2 Johnson Crowe Dunn Rigoni Kennedy

REPORTED PLAYERS:
Werribee: Nil
Sandringham: Nil
what the rawlings in the best?

carnt wait to ben report, from what i heard he got giving a bath by holland early then struggled up forward.

Sporty Spice said:

He's named in the bests, so if you change "most bulldog supporters" to "most footbal watchers" you have probably hit the nail on the head.

bogan4life said:
You may want to wait to birssyboy or ben get here who went to the game but apparntly he spent 3 quarters at full back on ben holland and kept him goaless.
Not right.

Was forward for the first 3 qtrs, thumped by Ryan Ferguson (Sandy's best on ground) and then moved back in the last term. Pods had his pants pulled down today. Very well held.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werribee v Sandrigham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back