West Coast Conspiracy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It generally is play on. The Eagles don't duck...

Shrugging is different.

They do duck, but other teams should be aware of this and tackle lower.

Top teams always find a way to exploit a rule to their advantage, no different to Collingwood who started the shepperding of a player on the mark a year or two ago.

Thought the umpires were ok last night. WCE are just a bloody good team at the moment, lucky they have been smashed with injuries or they would be unbeatable

Our injuries ( long term ) are unbelieveably bad , another two last weekend in the WAFL .

Am I allowed to start a thread complaining about how unlucky we have been :oops:

Let's not forget about how West Coast tanked to get pick 26 Jack (man who kicks game changing goals against Carltank on regular basis) Darling.
Where do West Coast get the money to bribe 17 other teams not to take him?
We know of their long standing relationships with the drug underworld (Ben Cousins), or is it their pharmacist coach that has the real connections?
Either way they must have had some big money on offer because there is no way that all 17 clubs would be stupid enough not to draft Darling is there?
While we are on Darling he is so big, he must be taking Steroids, probably made by Worsfold himself!
There are so many conspiracy's within the West Coast camp! I will reveal more when I get the opportunity.

Yours Sincerely
Inside source at West Coast

It generally is play on. The Eagles don't duck...

Shrugging is different.

They do duck but it's not just that. The umpires have one set of rules for the eagles and another for everyone else. You get such a stupidly good ride from the umpires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no logic for West Coast domination at home games , it's obvious the umpiring help's it get over the line .

WOW JUST WOW. So what your saying is anytime eagles win at home there is no other logical reason that they could have possibly won so must be because of umpires? How about we r just a good side and we win because we play good footy!! I mean is everyone that frikkin hateful that they will do anything to avoid giving credit where credit is due?

tAkdz.jpg
Dude, too obvious.

eaglesilluminati.jpg

Here's one I prepared at the start of the year.

The only conspiracy here is the mainboard mods allowing so many idiotic WC threads to exist on the mainboard yet turfing similar directed at other sides.

I mean WC conspiracy......really?

One wonders if either one of the admin has a pet beef with WC or they are just keen on keeping the number of visitors up?

Why is this thread still open?
Who knows...

Probably because we beat Hawthorn and Grizzly is still sore like a little bitch or Chief, the most stable genius, is happy with the attention and traffic it generates.

I would have said to keep the offended focused in one place to stop people making too many similar threads, but since that has already happened and they haven't been closed, laziness....cough.....efficiency doesn't seem to be the reason.

Rest assured that I was on the Internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.
Shame you weren't so fast to register your disgust at another encouraging loss from your mob what's that 5 now out of the last 6. Just to save you guys some time for the next game I drew up some excuses:
1.The umpires robbed us.
2. We got injuries
That is all.

Win 100 more free kicks at home in 2010 - nothing said.
Win 100 more free kicks at home in 2012 - conspiracy.

Can I suggest that the reasons why these stupid threads are popping up is because we're at the other end of the ladder this time round?

No! That would be a conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back