West Coast Conspiracy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
36737d1334000666-lets-hear-some-great-thoughts-about-9-11-01-events-1333156269715.jpg

I'm getting pretty bored of the crap West Coast are getting at this point.

Against North Melbourne at Subi there was some of the worst Umpiring i've ever seen, which was the week that the ducking/West Coast are cheaters comments really started to take off.

But since then i've seen the Umpiring to them improve. And tonight the number of bad decisions was very low. 2 bad decisions led to a goal. It's unfortunate when that happens but unfair to West Coast, who played well tonight, to say that they were gifted the 4 points.

I endorse this post :thumbsu:

It's funny how things work,but if you are first to the ball and winning more contested ball,you will generally win the free kicks.
Carlton won and the upped the anti in the third and won alot of contested ball,and guess what they also got alot of free kicks.

There is no conspiracy. Its a combination of two factors, they have a parochial home crowd that influences decisions (like most home crowds) and they also have a lot of players who are good at getting free kicks. Cox is a genius in ruck contests and up forward, 28 for 10 against this season.

One tactic that is illegal that they do brilliantly well is shepharding off the ball. For long kicks to contests often a guy like Schofield will initiate body contact with the WCE ruckmans opponent while Cox or Nicnat fly in to take the mark pretty much uncontested. Hope my Pies watch that this week.

It will be interesting to see how the umpiring is next weekend against Collingwood at the G. One thing is for sure, Glass and Mackenzie will play Cloke differently at the MCG than they will at Subi.

Surely the AFL have an agenda to gift the eagles a premiership.

Is it just me, or do others think the AFL wants an eagles premiership?

Jesus dude, you are a brave man for taking like that about the AFL,

their mysterious henchman will come after you and make you humble;

that is,

after they visit the umpires to give them their brown paper thankyou bags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, where is my west coast eagles list of conspiracies thread.

Every time we hit the top of the ladder another whack job comes out of the woodwork with another theory, if we lose nobody cares at all.

Notice no Carlton supporters in this thread? They know it was an even game. Garletts free kick for 'high' infront of goals was ridiculous. So were some of ours and there were a few both ways.

West Coast kicked 19 points. Could have won by 40+ if they kick straight, then only half as many Victorians would be mentioning umpiring. The count was 23-21, a few weeks ago when the count was 10+ differential the main board was all 'if it's a low difference that's fine but with West Coast the differential is massive'.

There you go. There's your low differential. Do with it what you will.

Just so the AFL knows which computer hard drive it needs to put through a woodchipper, can we hear a bit more about this conspiracy idea, and precisely why the AFL wants to gift West Coast success.

Is it because they know that this will increase footballing interest in places like NSW and Queensland?

Is it because West Coast are in such a poor state financially that they will go bust if they don't succeed.

Is it because they know a West Coast v (insert Melb club here) will generate far bigger box office and tv ratings take than a (melb club v melb club) final?

An alternative theory for you.. A lot of interstate club supporters realise they might need to travel to subiaco for a sudden death final this year. And they are dead set shitting themselves at the prospect. The end.

Notice no Carlton supporters in this thread? They know it was an even game. Garletts free kick for 'high' infront of goals was ridiculous. So were some of ours and there were a few both ways.

The one where the defender smacks him across the top of the head in a spoiling attempt?

The one where the defender smacks him across the top of the head in a spoiling attempt?
He got the ball first. If I mark the ball and you jump into my arms, is it a free kick? I'm not sure if we are talking about the same one, but the one I'm thinking of was ridiculous. It was like 15m infront of me. Regardless the game definitely wasn't decided by free kicks (23-20), it was decided by Eagles kicking at goal.

An alternative theory for you.. A lot of interstate club supporters realise they might need to travel to subiaco for a sudden death final this year. And they are dead set shitting themselves at the prospect. The end.
The Eagles can't be looking forward to playing finals in Melbourne either.

free kick count was 23-21. yep a conspiracy theories. it just shows that haters just want to hate, distort facts because at teh end of the day they are afraid. our history is littered with being abused by VFL and AFL (how about 6 away games in a row where our players sometimes didnt come back to perth before next game). or how about in our first year, we played all top 5 teams twice. or when we had to play in melbourne against essendon purely due to mcc and afl agreement even though it should have been our home game.

whinge whinge whinge. if there is a conspiracry, afl kinda owes us one.

Surely the AFL have an agenda to gift the eagles a premiership. The umpiring in their games at home or away is beyond belief and i can no longer endure watching them play. The amount of frees leading to set shots on goal is appalling.

Their draw is also very sus. They only play 2 top 8 teams from last year twice. Of the remaining sides from the top 8 in 2011, they play Sydney, Geelong, St kilda and Carlton all at home. The Blues game comes off an eagle's bye, after the blues have had 3 weeks of consecutive 6 day breaks. The Geelong game is played at home the third week in a row for the eagles and the hawks game saw hawthorn play the grand finalists from the previous year in the 2 games leading into it. The eagles also have a handy 9 day break (since when has WA had Thursday night footy?) leading into the away clash with collingwood.

Is it just me, or do others think the AFL wants an eagles premiership?

And one of them is Hawthorn so that is practically a gift too...

Isn't it a bit late to be making excuses? We beat you weeks ago...

or

Isn't it a bit early to be making excuses? We don't play you again until round 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back