West Coast Eagles Assistant Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Bassett overlooked at North and Essendon. Time to pounce?

I'd like to see this, everyone knows his record in the SANFL has been very good. According to an article on the AFL website he is talking to a few clubs, and given the job vacancies we have it wouldn't be a surprise if we were one of them.

We are a very financially stable club so you'd think we would be able to get any coaches we go after o_O Hope we don't settle for everyone's scraps.

I'd like to see this, everyone knows his record in the SANFL has been very good. According to an article on the AFL website he is talking to a few clubs, and given the job vacancies we have it wouldn't be a surprise if we were one of them.

We are a very financially stable club so you'd think we would be able to get any coaches we go after o_O Hope we don't settle for everyone's scraps.

He is revered by the players at Norwood and I would love to have him at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast Eagles@WestCoastEagles 3m
EAGLE ALERT - Jaymie Graham has been appointed as a development coach with the club. Full story - http://bit.ly/1c718HC #goeagles

This makes me very happy. I hope to shit we pay him well because he's had a rotten run. Getting dropped in finals, then having to retire at a young age, then that horrible knee injury....

Great result for all involved.

This makes me very happy. I hope to shit we pay him well because he's had a rotten run. Getting dropped in finals, then having to retire at a young age, then that horrible knee injury....

Great result for all involved.

Yeah Didn't he play almost every game in 06 then get dropped for the GF, I'm pretty sure he might have even played in the pre lim. Should have got a gig ahead of Seabs anyday.

So was Seaby, Cox & Graham playing in the prelim?? Or did Seaby and Wirra come in for Graham & ?? I can't remember.

Just Graham out for Wirra. Graham was playing in the backline in 2006 and we wanted to go with a smaller backline against the Swans

Just Graham out for Wirra. Graham was playing in the backline in 2006 and we wanted to go with a smaller backline against the Swans

Ah ok, made sense I guess with Davis, O'loughlin etc down there. Anyway, so does that now mean that Rawlings will be an actual assistant, or line coach now that Graham is the development coach, or do we think he and Rawlings will share the role.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Eagles Assistant Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back