west coast eagles vs brisbane lions matchday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
always wanted to be the first to start one of these - im talking bucket list stuff here

and now i have - if someone else has beaten me to the punch then you can truck right off.

eagles by a lot less than some think - by rights we should win this comfortably but im not as sure as i should be

looking forward to a big game from mcginners - a family friendly big game hopefully - stay off the yo momma stuff mate

i also would like to hope that there are no bloody injuries today on either side

bring it

always wanted to be the first to start one of these - im talking bucket list stuff here

I guess in the excitement the thought of creating a good thread escaped your mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith to sub is a good move. He has looked a little flat the last few weeks.

Wet weather should suit hams/Masten.

Wet, slippery or not, I'm expecting a solid win. We've shown no weakness in such conditions. Can't wait, though it's on TV up here way after the game is ended. I'll follow it on the Net, goal by goal. Lynch should have a dominant game.

Agree with Slash, think Smith has been down the last couple.

Pretty excited for Hams and Masten to get full opportunities. With Kerr out and no Swift, Masten should get midfield time.

Early dinner FTW!

Loving the Smith choice as sub although the weather may restrict his impact.

ANOTHER chance for Masten to show us what he's made of - couldn't have many left.

Eags by 40 points should be doable.

traveled up from melbourne for the game. it's been pissing down all day! having a few quiet ones up the road at Aus International. Can't wait for bounce down. Carn Eagles!!!!

You'll smash em tonight. I'll be barracking for you (or barracking against Carlton, either way it works) tonight. The lions would have been pumped up for their match against us and they'll be flat. Cox, Natanui, Kennedy, Lynch, LeCras the list goes on vs Brisbane's weak excuse for a defense could get ugly.

Good Luck. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

west coast eagles vs brisbane lions matchday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back