Game Day West Coast Eagles vs Gold Coast Suns Round 9 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somebody has to go for these past two years and it should be Nisbett.

Fitness and injury debacles are on the executive. Complete failure to appoint competent people.

Have some ****ing humility and resign.

west coast eagles GIF by AFL

my chemical romance GIF

Despite my best efforts I didn't get enough beers in to tolerate this shit. Without Kelly in the middle we have a country week midfield.
You'd think even if they are the 2nd 18 they'd have some basic footy skills.
I'd like to see just one of them get angry and look like they cared.
Sadists at transperth or whatever they're called don't run trains till the end of the game so fook them too.
End of rant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the GC team are top ten draft picks coming into their prime , WC have a only a few .
Brah, the Suns are younger than you (just) and have played 3 games more than you, per player.

Yes they have some talented top 10 draft picks coming in to their own, but they've also got some very young players out their, some rookie picks, and traded in role players.

Don't know how to cut and paste on the wifes desktop, so scroll down to the bottom of this link.

Maybe Tuggs ask the AFL for a priority pick ...because I don't think we are going to win many games this year

that might help...try to get players fit thats the number one priority
Won a flag 5 years ago Westy.
Don't think it will happen.

Will probably need another shocking year next year.

I was really happy with the way the team hit the season. Then we had the derby and we are just beyond the point of no return.

We'd be better off forfeiting games at this stage. We are just not capable of competing anywhere near AFL level. All we are going to do is injure more players and end up further down the shitpipe.

I’d like to see Gibney attack the ball a bit more instead of tagging behind his player. He’s tackling a lot but he’s grabbing a guy’s hips as he gets rid of the ball. Tackle count looks great but the GUY GOT RID OF THE BALL IN MOST . Teach him to just go get the F##king ball

Most/all teams are too big, too fast and too good for us. A list management ship wreck that will take a few years to correct.

The rabbits in spot lights have lost it above the shoulders and are just preserving themselves and in doin so destroying the team and asa result themselves.

Waterman gets a set kick on 50, on the boundary - turns his back on the goals. Just selfish. Defeners - well its obvious. We have a WAFL midfield against a pacy and classy AFL midfield. Loosing respect for our assistant / line coaches.

Brah, the Suns are younger than you (just) and have played 3 games more than you, per player.

Yes they have some talented top 10 draft picks coming in to their own, but they've also got some very young players out their, some rookie picks, and traded in role players.

Don't know how to cut and paste on the wifes desktop, so scroll down to the bottom of this link.

Most of the GC top ten picks are playing in other sides

I've always said history will not remember Shuey captaincy kindly

The WCE worst captain of ALL time.

Dude didn't have the balls to give up the power and do the right thing.

Even fyfe gave it up
How many games has he even played since being captain? Mustn't be many. Stupid they haven't given it to someone else yet, but I guess there's not many options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back