Game Day West Coast Eagles vs Gold Coast Suns Round 9 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah I don't think so dude some players are giving a crack but others are not
Who's not having a crack? I see a lot of players moving but it's almost like they don't know where they should be, where they should go, what they should be doing, or just flat out not aware that there are opposition players at times.

Complete tripe, honestly do they expect us to just endure this for the next few seasons ?

People keep turning up to watch, they know the peasants will continue to fill the coffers regardless of the utter shit the team is dishing up.

Things won't change til the $$ start taking a hit.

Simmo said in the press conference during the week that he doesn't want to open a list spot for the mid season draft as players will come back.

Basically tells you where his heads at.
We will have pick 1 in the mid season draft. I don't care if we have a full list or players coming back, surely out of all these pathetic excuse for players we have right now it be so easy to find one spot free for a new player that we despretely need.

Simmo is done. Just completely clueless.

Hopefully gets overruled. Complete stupidity if we don't use it on a new player.

Simmo said in the press conference during the week that he doesn't want to open a list spot for the mid season draft as players will come back.

Basically tells you where his heads at.
We will have pick 1 in the mid season draft. I don't care if we have a full list or players coming back, surely out of all these pathetic excuse for players we have right now it be so easy to find one spot free for a new player that we despretely need.

Simmo is done. Just completely clueless.

Go listen / read more closely.

He said a decision would be made at the proper time.

The injured guys are busting a gut pushing to get back and he didnt want to take that away from anyone.

He then repeated again a decision would be made in good time.

So he's not completely clueless.

That award is held on here by multiple posters.

What a 2nd quarter.
Another half to go!
Lets Go Reaction GIF by ProBit Global

I Love the way teams puff their chests out ad they pump us at Optus and think they are so great . GC ? Get a grip! WC are shite. Carlton thought they were world beaters!! Ha!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelly looked pissed.

Players are getting fed up, but I'm not sure what else this spud shed is supposed to do.

Just no fun this year, nothing enjoyable about it.
I’m sure a lot of players are pissed off and fed up, and have been for a long time now. It’s not helping though.

Morale looks absolutely shot, each game there’s a tiny bit of positive energy until the other team kicks a few goals and then they get PTSD and completely go into their shells until the final siren.

They don’t want to be out there. That’s a leadership issue and has been for a long time now

Ahahaha. Duggan is master of looking busy and achieving FA.

You should be taking Duggler schlong and Nelson should be out there.
The Shannon Hurn school of defence. Zone off, leak goals, throw your weight around and the chip sideways and point.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I’m sure a lot of players are pissed off and fed up, and have been for a long time now. It’s not helping though.

Morale looks absolutely shot, each game there’s a tiny bit of positive energy until the other team kicks a few goals and then they get PTSD and completely go into their shells until the final siren.

They don’t want to be out there. That’s a leadership issue and has been for a long time now

It's almost like playing without a Captain for three years now has had an effect on morale. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back